Copy-trading, also popularly known as social trading, is all about copying trades of expert traders. Many exchanges in the crypto market provide crypto copy trading options to their traders. Therefore, here are some of the best copy trading platforms in Australia:
|Cryptocurrencies supported/ exchanges
|43 cryptocurrencies and 100+ trading pairs
|Available for Android and iOS
|Available for Android and iOS
|100+ crypto pairs and 30+ crypto assets
|Available for Android and iOS
|Available for Android and iOS
|Supports major cryptocurrencies like BTC, USDC, DOGE, ETH, ADA, and USDT.
|Available for Android and iOS
Also read, Top 10 Platforms to Choose as a Copy Trader
Table of Contents
What is Copy Trading?
Copy Trading is day by day becoming a more popular trading option. It is among the most successful and most accessible methods to make a profit from cryptocurrency, forex platforms, and the stock market.
This trading doesn’t need you to spend a lot of time researching market charts as you can simply generate income via copying expert traders. You can just copy the actions and strategies of professional traders to earn some profit without spending much time.
Traders can learn trading faster through this technique and can also reduce their risks. Copy trading is now available in almost every country around the world.
BYDFI: 1st Best Copy Trading Platforms in Australia
What is BYDFI?
BYDFI is a very well-known crypto derivatives trading platform that was established in the year 2014. It likewise gives access to the global crypto market through CFDs, copy trading, and spot trading. BYDFI is situated in Singapore and has an enormous organization covering more than 150 nations, and for this reason, it permits its traders to trade independent of their country. Moreover, the platform’s basic User Interface and amateur guide present on their site assist users with getting the way out with the site.
Also read, BYDFI Copy Trading – An Ultimate Guide
- In order to encourage their users, BYDFI trading offers a 258 USDT invite reward whenever a user signs up for an account.
- A full refund warranty is proposed to every one of the traders.
- The platform offers its users to try their website with a demo account.
- With BYDFI margin trading, you can leverage up to 125x on cryptos and about 200x on derivatives.
- The platform allows traders to enjoy crypto-to-crypto trading, further allowing them to purchase prominent cryptocurrencies.
- Their website is simple, easy to use, and gives a fast trading experience to its users.
Also, read BYDFI Review: Is it Safe or Legit?
BYDFI: Fee Structure
Spot handling fees:
- Maker’s fee is 0.1%
- Taker’s fee is 0.1%
- Conversion fee is 0.1%
- The transaction fee is from 0.75% to 0.05%.
- Opening and Closing fee of the platform= Margin*Leverage*0.05%.
- When opening a position in BYDFI, it will charge 0.1%.
- Opening and Closing fee of the platform= Margin*Leverage*0.025%.
- When opening a position in BYDFI, it charges 0.05%.
BYDFI: Pros and Cons
|The platform has a straightforward and user-friendly interface.
|There is no insurance fund available.
|For technical analysis, several charting tools are available.
|Withdrawal options are limited at present on BYDFI.
|The platform welcomes its users with a welcome bonus of up to 258 USDT.
|The platform supports limited cryptocurrency.
|BYDFI has relatively low trading fees.
|The platform has licenses from four different country regulators.
|A demo account is available for users to get familiar with all the features.
eToro: 2nd Best Copy Trading Platforms in Australia
What is eToro?
eToro is a multi-asset and popular platform that offers both investing in crypto-assets and stocks and trading CFD assets. The platform is authorized and regulated by a lot of different countries, including the United States and by the FCA in the UK. eToro is unique and came into the picture in the year 2007.
Moreover, eToro allows you to follow and copy other traders, and the crypto portfolio is also an interesting product offered by the platform. In addition to this, eToro offers its users a mobile cryptocurrency wallet available for Android and iOS and allows them to trade and transfer funds.
- eToro gives users an option to set price alerts.
- The platform allows access to investors and traders to over 2000+ different financial assets, including cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities, ETFs, currencies, and limit orders.
- Traders can make use of eToro’s copy trading option and copy trades from experienced traders.
- Moreover, it lets investors and traders interact with each other, share insights, copy trading strategies, ideas, and even make new friends.
- Traders here can easily invest in their favorite stocks with 0% fractional shares and commission.
- There are various authorities around the world to regulate the platform.
eToro: Fee Structure
The eToro copy trading platform has a fee structure that is quite simple and straightforward. There is no management, ticketing fee, deposit fee, markup, or stamp duty. The platform charges a straightforward and transparent fee of 1% for purchasing and selling cryptos. In addition to this, eToro charges a low fixed fee for withdrawal, which is $5, and the minimum withdrawal amount is $30. Further, the platform also charges an inactivity fee of $10/month if there is no login activity after 12 months.
Also read, Best eToro Alternatives
eToro: Pros and Cons
|The platform offers its traders a variety of cryptocurrencies.
|The platform charges a withdrawal fee of $5.
|The website is user-friendly and straightforward.
|The withdrawal process is a little slow.
|Copy-trading features are also offered to traders.
|A diversified portfolio can be made from the 17 most popular coins that the platform provides.
|Due to its vast number of users, it is now a social arena.
BingX: 3rd Best Copy Trading Platforms in Australia
What is BingX?
BingX is a popularly known crypto social trading exchange that came into the picture in the year 2018. They have the ambition to become the best social trading network in the world for trading cryptocurrencies. BingX has obtained regulatory approval from key markets and several more to come.
The platform is a customer-centric, secure, and mutually beneficial ecosystem for traders along with it the platform serves over 100+ countries. Furthermore, the platform also provides an automatic copy trading function, forex copy trading, commodities, global indices, and other contract trading products.
- With the help of one click and ‘Exchange’ options, traders can easily trade one cryptocurrency to another.
- BingX copy trading platform works perfectly on both desktops and laptops and provides traders with a modern yet user-friendly and simply designed interface.
- The platform also provides its traders with charts that include multiple charting tools, indicators, and overlays.
- Whenever you create a new user account on BingX, they provide virtual-based coins to users, i.e., 100,000 VSD tokens. These tokens that users get can be traded on the platform without making an actual deposit.
- All BingX traders are provided with a Copy-trading option. With this option, you can follow some of the good strategies of professional traders and then copy them to make profits. 8% of the total profits generated are given to professional traders for sharing their strategy.
- Furthermore, BingX also offers exposure to traditional markets. As a result, price movements of markets such as indices, forex, and commodities can be speculated.
BingX: Fee Structure
1. Trading Fees: BingX charges a trading fee of 0.075% for both the opening and closing of a position. In order to calculate the trading fee, the platform multiplies the trade volume by 0.075%.
2. No deposit fees at BingX.
3. Withdrawal Fees: The BingX platform charges a withdrawal fee of 0.007 ETH and 0.0005 BTC to transfer ETH and BTC. Therefore, a stable coin withdrawal fee on BingX is as high as 28 USD per transaction.
BingX: Pros and Cons
|The BingX platform offers a well-integrated copy trading option and also provides a demo trading platform.
|Security-related information is not much provided on the platform.
|150x is the leverage limit that is provided by the platform.
|BingX does not allow US traders.
|There are over 30 trading pairs against Bitcoin and USDT.
|Customer support service is not up to the mark.
|The mobile application that BingX provides is intuitive and easy to use.
Bitget: 4th Best Copy Trading Platforms in Australia
What is Bitget?
Bitget is a cryptocurrency exchange that still stands straight and registered in Singapore since 2018. It offers derivate trading, copy trading, and spot trading globally. Bitget has about 1.5 million users and has also acquired licenses from Australia, the USA, Singapore, and Canada.
Moreover, traders can make use of the Bitget application on their desktop devices or on their mobiles. Hence, there is no need to, again and again, access the exchange’s website. Read, Bitget Review to know more.
- Bitget provides us with just a one-click copy trading option. Moreover, there are thousands of traders whom you can follow and get started with copy trading to gain good profits.
- The platform also stands in support of Quantitative trading. Moreover, traders can also make use of Gunbot in order to automate their trades at Bitget completely.
- Moreover, the platform also offers more than 20 perpetual contract trading pairs to its traders.
- The Quanto swap contract feature of Bitget allows traders to use multiple crypto assets as their collateral while trading on leverage with multiple trading pairs.
- The platform controls risk with hot and cold wallets segregation. Moreover, they have 12 A+ ratings from SSL Labs.
- Furthermore, the platform provides 24 hours multilingual customer support service.
Bitget: Fee Structure
1. Spot Rate: Both the maker and the taker charge a fixed fee of 0.10%. If you choose BGB payment, your transaction fee will be reduced by 20%. Furthermore, when the BGB balance is insufficient to support the transaction fee, the transaction fee will be paid in full accordance with the original method.
2. Withdrawal Fee: The withdrawal fee is different for different cryptos for BTC it is 0.0006 and the minimum withdrawal amount will be o.oo1 BTC. Similarly, the fee varies for cryptos. You can refer to the table below:
3. Futures Trading: For futures trading, the maker charges a fee of 0.02%, and the taker charges a fee of 0.06%.
Also read, 3 Best Futures Trading Bots | Future Bot
Bitget: Pros and Cons
|The transaction fees on Bitget are low.
|The risk can be a little high in copy trading even if you choose a professional trader.
|If you are a Copy Trading trader, you will receive 10% of the follower’s profit.
|Less trader and market research will not get you good results.
|Bitget has acquired licenses from Australia, the USA, Singapore, and Canada.
|The platform provides a Unified Contract feature to traders.
|It provides 24*7 customer support.
|Bitget is a safe and secure platform with 12 A+ ratings from SSL Labs.
ZuluTrade: 5th Best Copy Trading Platforms in Australia
What is ZuluTrade?
ZuluTrade is a FINVASIA Group company and is one of the most innovative Social and Copy Trading platforms in the world. The platform is proud to be one of the most transparent platforms. ZuluTrade began its journey to the crypto market in the year 2007.
Moreover, they offer a smooth and simplified Copy Trading experience with exciting options like Combos, Investment Baskets, and Traders across multiple instruments, including Commodities, Cryptos, Stock CFD’d Forex, and Indices.
Furthermore, their main aim is to become the world’s largest and best social trading platform on the globe, offering an open environment and customer-focused investment solutions. They want traders to connect on a global level to any trading platform and share their knowledge.
- ZuluTrade’s website is one of the easiest to navigate. They have a copy trading feature in the Invest tab. Further, there is also a Learn tab for those who are new to the site and platform. The website is well designed for new traders.
- The platform offers the highest leverage of up to 500x for USD and Bitcoin pairs.
- They have highly rated 24*5 Customer service motivated for your success.
- The platform is licensed and regulated in the EU, the USA, and Japan.
- Moreover, there is hustle-free investment using their Portfolio Management Service with Combos+.
- The platform offers its traders with ZuluGrad, an account protection feature that monitors each trader’s behavior. It will automatically remove a trader when it detects that a trading strategy has deviated from its expected loss profile.
- Furthermore, ZuluTrade provides you with automated trading software. This feature will help make faster calculations, non-stop trading, integration with a trading interface, backtesting feature on historical data, and testing formula.
ZuluTrade: Fee Structure
ZuluTrade needs a minimum deposit amount that one should keep while opening an account depending on the broker that you choose to collaborate with. Further, your balance should always exceed $100 to maintain your broker investment account connected with ZuluTrade. There are two types of investors account:
- Classic Accounts: There are no charges for these accounts. When following a trader, the investor will not pay any additional fees. ZuluTrade compensates the trader.
- Profit-Sharing Accounts: In this, ZuluTrade charges a monthly subscription fee of $30. There are no increased commissions or spreads from the brokerage.
ZuluTrade: Pros and Cons
|The platform is regulated and licensed in the USA, EU, and Japan.
|You will need some expertise in order to find a good trader to follow.
|Clients’ funds are stored in segregated accounts.
|There are not many traders with long-term success records.
|A demo account facility is provided to traders.
|The platform has a wide range of features and trading tools.
|Intuitive and easy-to-use platform.
|They have a transparent and fair pricing system.
Copy-trading has surely taken the crypto market to a new height. It has given a chance to those traders who only dreamt of trading cryptos and gaining profits from them. In this article, “5 Best Copy Trading Platforms in Australia” we tried to collect some of the best copy trading platforms available in Australia to make you more confident about cryptos. Hope the above knowledge will help you find the perfect platform that will help fulfill all your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Copy Trading illegal?
No, copy-trading is not at all illegal; instead, it allows novice traders to get familiar with the working of the crypto market. New traders can take this as an opportunity to learn more by observing expert traders and can gain profits from their strategies.
How can I communicate with other ZuluTrade users?
You can easily communicate with other ZuluTrade users through the comment section of a trader’s performance page or connect to the forum where users can talk about everything related to ZuluTrade. Moreover, you can also use the Social charts section to discuss the trades executed by the traders.
How does copy trading work?
Copy-trading in any platform consists of many experienced traders with thousands of trading strategies. You can simply follow these traders according to your needs and then copy their strategies to earn profit. Moreover, you can also glance at all the transaction details and track the history just to get more insight into trading.