Choosing a bitcoin wallet for your crypto storage requirements might be challenging because there are so many anonymous bitcoin wallets available. The best, most user-friendly, and highly secure anonymous cryptocurrency wallet apps are listed below.
Table of Contents
|1.||Ledger Nano X||Hardware|
|2.||Ledger Nano S||Hardware|
What are crypto wallets?
An untraceable cryptocurrency wallet called an anonymous wallet is made to hide transactions from the blockchain network ledger.
Every time you transfer or receive any quantity of Bitcoins using these wallets, some technology is used that alters your address.
If you utilize VPNs (virtual private networks) to conceal your footprints, the wallet may likewise be made entirely untraceable.
Also read,Crypto wallet best practices – How to secure your coins?
Ledger Nano X Bitcoin Wallet
- As a highly mobile device with Bluetooth functionality, it offers value for the money. As a result, it may be used with any iOS or Android device with ease.
- It is a non-custodial wallet where you have control over your private keys, making it secure. You can also use it with an infected device and feel secure.
- If you hide your ISP using a VPN, Ledger Nano X can also be used as a trustworthy anonymous Bitcoin wallet with no issues.
- The wallet features a True Random Number Generator that has received NIST certification to secure signatures.
- It is a hierarchical deterministic wallet with more than 100 wallets, each of which can generate millions of different addresses.
To learn more, Read onLedger Nano S vs X | Battery, Hardware, Price, Storage
Ledger Nano S Bitcoin Wallet
- The wallet Ledger Nano S is an anonymous cryptocurrency wallet that is older than the Ledger Nano X.
- With this privacy setting, you receive the best privacy solution available in the market, a superior Ledger Nano hardware Bitcoin wallet.
- Like Ledger Nano X, it has a True Random Number Generator with NIST certification for signature security.
- Each of the more than 100 wallets offered by HD wallet may provide millions of unique addresses.
- Hidden Wallets: Only YOU will be able to detect hidden wallet data identical to random bytes.
- If your Ledger Nano X is ever lost or stolen, 24-word mnemonic backups allow you to retrieve all of your money.
Samourai Wallet Bitcoin Wallet
- Another untraceable bitcoin wallet is the Samourai wallet which never interacts with any servers and is always secured on the device using AES-256.
- In addition, you have access to powerful tools like seed word backup and PIN code backup to save your money securely.
- Samourai will notify you if you have accidentally sent it to an address previously. This helps avoid addressing repetition.
- Protection with STONEWALL offers a transaction by default that makes it more challenging to cluster wallet addresses and related metadata. This makes it harder to correlate inputs to outputs of a transaction.
- Moreover, STONEWALL makes it possible for Samourai transactions to generate more entropy than typical bitcoin transactions.
- The wallet supports the Tor network and VPN, enabling you to route all transactions through an anonymous IP address.
- Samourai wallet is an Android-only Wallet that you can install on your mobile devices.
Safepal Bitcoin Wallet
- Safepal is one of the best crypto vaults with numerous options available.
- If you’ve been involved in the crypto world for a while, you’ve probably heard that Binance is one of the most reliable crypto exchanges. SafePal wallet received funding from Binance in 2018, and the two companies have worked together frequently since.
- The utility token SFP was introduced to the SafePal ecosystem in January 2021 by SafePal.
- The Binance Chain is the base for the decentralized token SFP. SafePal has thus far distributed about 500,000,000 restricted SFP tokens.
- You only need to scan the barcode on your device to log in to SafePal because it has an air-tracking mechanism.
- Therefore, you don’t need to be concerned about using network data, Bluetooth, WiFi, or anything else that may give away your account information or transactions to a third party.
- It also has a security component that is EAL 5+ certified, protecting the system from unforeseen attacks or malfunctions.
- The highest standards for encryption and data security, AIS31 Standard from Germany’s BSI and FIPS PUB 140-2 from the US, evaluated the true random number generator in SafePal.
Edge Bitcoin Wallet
- One of the best bitcoin wallets offered now is Edge. It is now accessible to Android and iOS users and operates as a mobile application.
- The wallet supports 31 well-known cryptocurrencies, including numerous well-known ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, and Ripple.
- Since all of your information is known to and managed only by you, using Edge wallet ensures a user-friendly and safe platform.
- Your account information will never be accessible to the business or third-party websites.
- Edge has a code that is open source because it adheres to the stringent principle of transparency. The Open Bitcoin Privacy Project, which establishes the rules for privacy in digital currency, has certified the code.
- The Edge Wallet has featured that appeal to virtually everyone by enabling users to buy crypto using their credit card or a wire transfer, make crypto-to-crypto trades, earn interest on their assets, and buy gift cards with their assets—all within the app.
Guarda Bitcoin Wallet
- Guarda, a hybrid wallet available on computers and mobile devices, supports various crypto assets. The crypto wallet is compatible with Mac, Linux, and Windows computers and iOS and Android mobile devices.
- You may also get Guarda as a Chrome browser extension, allowing you to interact with decentralized applications (DApps) right from the browser.
- It offers compatibility for over 50 main blockchains and more than 400 000 coins from top protocols.
- Guarda supports several different tokens, including any ERC-20 tokens, Binance Tokens (BEP2), NFT collectibles (ERC-721), TRON tokens (TRC10 and TRC20), WAVES, OMNI, Hedera & XinFin Tokens, EOS, and NEO.
- The wallet is kept safe by generating private keys and backups on the user’s device and encrypting them with the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- With Guarda, you may obtain cryptocurrency loans with a 14%APR within 5–10 minutes in the form of stablecoins.
Electrum Bitcoin Wallet
- Another way to buy bitcoin anonymously is the Electrum Wallet. One of the first portable wallets for Bitcoin, Electrum has been around since 2011.
- Being a lightweight client eliminates the need to download the entire blockchain to conduct transactions.
- Additionally, it is a self-hosted wallet, so your private keys are always under your control.
- Currently, it works with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android.
- The Electrum wallet integrates with other hardware wallets and is simple and quick to set up. One of its key benefits is that Electrum does not download the entire blockchain.
- Simple Payment Verification (SPV) is a wallet feature that allows users to validate all transactions without downloading the complete Bitcoin blockchain.
- In addition, Electrum supports Lightning Network for quicker and less expensive for an even better Bitcoin payment experience.
- All supported hardware and operating systems can use the Electrum software wallet without paying a fee.
- The wallet charges a default fee of 0.2 milliBTC for transactions when sending bitcoin, although users can change this amount to suit their preferences.
Wasabi Bitcoin Wallet
- Wasabi wallet is a desktop Bitcoin wallet that is open-source and prioritizes anonymity. Wasabi uses the CoinJoin method to offer security and trustlessness.
- Wasabi is a non-custodial wallet that provides a 12-word seed, so you retain ownership of your bitcoins when using it.
- Of course, there are costs associated with utilizing this wallet for transactions. The cost is now fixed as 0.003% anonymity. You pay 0.15% if the anonymity set is 50.
- On your desktop for Windows & Mac, you may now utilize Ledger & Trezor hardware wallets with Wasabi.
- However, they are also working on mobile wallets for iOS and Android that will allow Bitcoin privacy in the future.
- Unlike some other wallets, Wasabi does not allow users to earn incentives and passive revenue through staking. The Wasabi wallet’s limited support for Bitcoin is another issue.
- Wasabi is the first wallet to use BIP 158 block filters, a novel method for light clients to learn their private bitcoin holdings.
- The fact that Wasabi does not transmit your extended public key or addresses to any external server is crucial.
Trezor Bitcoin Wallet
- When Trezor was introduced in August 2014, it was among the first wallets to simultaneously serve as both a hot wallet and a cold wallet.
- It is important to note that Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS are all compatible with Trezor wallet.
- The recovery phase is a highly secure feature that makes it hard for someone to figure out the whole phrase even if they get their hands on your wallet.
- It involves a rigorous PIN setting procedure that is challenging to figure out. Trezor should work best if you’re seeking a Bitcoin wallet that will function as an anonymous storage device.
- This platform is an incredibly safe offline storage with over 1,000 cryptocurrencies supported and intuitive and practical UI.
- Thanks to your offline backup, you can always retrieve your money and assets.
- You can reveal your private key using it.
- To transfer or receive cryptocurrency funds, private key authentication is necessary. Similarly, the Trezor app software’s drop-down box requests two-factor authentication.
- The FIDO2 security key may also be used to access a Trezor device. Further, this key is compatible with other Trezor wallet services.
Also, you may readLedger Nano S vs Trezor one vs Trezor T vs Ledger Nano X – Which one is the best?
Simplehold Bitcoin Wallet
- You may use the SimpleHold wallet confidently, knowing that your privacy is protected because it is one of the few anonymous and no-KYC wallets available.
- On SimpleHold Wallet, customers may now manage their NFTs from the crypto sphere.
- The swapping feature on SimpleSwap compiles all the data on market prices, evaluates them across several platforms, and gives you the most lucrative ones.
- You may use it to connect to several decentralized financial DApps (DeFi). You must select the DApp you wish to use, connect via a QR code or deep link, and begin engaging with it.
- It also provides you with the best software and hardware worlds to safeguard your digital assets, and the SimpleHold wallet connects with hardware wallets like Ledger and Trezor.
- You can download the mobile app, which is easy to navigate, and its catchy UI/UX design makes it very appealing.
Best Anonymous Bitcoin Wallets: Conclusion
An anonymous Bitcoin wallet must have sufficient security measures to protect it from hackers who could try to access other people’s accounts or gather their data.
Data espionage and monitoring pose a danger to personal freedom in the period we all live in. In that scenario, using these wallets will put you closer to obtaining financial autonomy.
Q. How to create anonymous bitcoin wallet?
A. You may make anonymous Bitcoin transactions without installing Tor or a VPN. Instead, you can choose a few of the top anonymous wallets from the list above to conduct safe and private transactions.
Q. What are the types of Anonymous Bitcoin Wallets?
A. Several anonymous cryptocurrency wallets are available, including paper, mobile, desktop, web, and hardware. Your decision will depend on your particular preferences for how you want to manage your Bitcoin investments.
Q. Is Ledger safe?
A. One of the safest places to keep bitcoins is on a Ledger Nano S. The private keys are maintained in a location known as “cold storage,” which is not online because it is a hardware wallet. These cold wallets shield one’s private keys from hackable devices like a computer and phone.