In this WazirX review, you’ll know about all the features that WazirX offers, and by the end of it, you’ll also have a guide to begin trading on WazirX. India’s one of the most popular Indian crypto exchange platforms and a go-to place for Indian crypto investors. With an ever-growing user base, WazirX offers 100+ cryptocurrencies to trade, including its WRX tokens.
- WazirX is an Indian crypto exchange platform with the maximum number of users.
- You can start trading by completing a few simple steps like sign-up, KYC completion, depositing INR, and placing an order.
- WazirX allows you to make a deposit through NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS/ bank transfer.
- You can also transfer crypto assets to your WazirX wallet.
- WazirX lets you buy or sell USDT through P2P exchange and does not charge you any fee.
- You can withdraw INR directly to your registered bank account. In the case of a crypto asset, you can transfer it to your wallet.
- The fee charged by WazirX is a bit higher as compared to its market competitors.
- WazirX offers a simple trading app, and you can download it from the Play Store or App Store.
- You can earn 50% of the trading fee as a commission through their referral program.
- They offer a 24×7 support system. However, you can only submit a request through mail, and wazirx will revert.
Table of Contents
WazirX Review: Features
- WazirX trading platform is accessible from Android, iOS, Windows and MacOS.
- The platform offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies. You can trade in over 100+ cryptocurrencies paired with USDT.
- The platform is capable of handling millions of transactions effectively and smoothly.
- WazirX is built by some of the hardcore and passionate blockchain professionals. Therefore, the platform integrates almost every feature along with charting tools of Trading View.
How to begin trading on Wazirx?
Wondering how to trade on WazirX? To begin trading on WazirX, it might take less than five minutes. All you have to do is create an account, complete your KYC, deposit funds, and you’re all set to make your first trade.
Create an account on WazirX
Creating an account is the very first step in your crypto trading journey. You can follow these steps to create an account on WazirX:
- Visit the official WazirX website and click on sign-up.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on the account activation link in your mail.
- Now log in, and you’re all set.
You need to complete your KYC to deposit funds in INR or crypto. Follow these steps to complete your KYC:
- Click on your profile tab and then click on complete verification.
- Enter all the details as per the government-approved ID cards.
- Now enter your bank details. WazirX will use this bank account for all withdrawals in the future.
- Upload images of PAN, Aadhar, and a selfie in JPG or PNG format.
- Once all the details are verified, you can then deposit funds to begin trading.
Deposit and start trading on WazirX
You need to make deposits so that you can start investing in cryptocurrencies. Therefore, to serve this purpose, WazirX offers its users several deposit methods. You can deposit INR through any of the accepted payment options. However, you can also deposit cryptocurrencies (if you own any).
WazirX Review: Accepted payment methods
WazirX allows you to make deposits in INR as well as for cryptocurrencies. Choose the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit in crypto-assets and transfer it to your wazirx wallet address.
To deposit INR, you can use any of the following WazirX payment methods:
- NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS
- Net Banking
- Bank Transfer
How to Deposit money on WazirX?
Depositing INR is simple. However, you can follow these steps to make a deposit:
- From the header on the website, click on the ‘Funds’ tab.
- On the next screen, click on the deposit button across the asset you wish to deposit.
- Now, in INR, you can choose to deposit through any of the payment methods above.
- And in case of a cryptocurrency, copy the destination address or scan the QR code and deposit funds.
How to Withdraw money from WazirX?
You can make a withdrawal in INR as well as a crypto asset on WazirX. You can follow these steps to make a withdrawal:
- Click on the ‘Funds’ tab from the header.
- Now, click on the ‘withdraw’ button in front of the asset you wish to make a withdrawal.
- In the case of INR, you choose an option between ‘instant withdrawal’ and ‘NEFT withdrawal.’
- And in the case of a crypto asset, you can send the coins to your wallet address or scan the QR code to make a transfer.
WazirX Review: Spot Trading on WazirX
WazirX trading is effortless, and you can begin by clicking on the ‘Exchange’ tab on the header of the website. In addition, WazirX allows you to place orders for a trade beforehand. Then, when the market meets your order requirements, the system automatically executes them. Moreover, the list of crypto assets is on the left side of the exchange screen, and you can even star the assets of your choice.
WazirX Review: WazirX P2P
WazirX also offers a Peer-to-Peer exchange service. However, in the case of P2P, you can only make exchanges in USDT. WazirX has one of its kind buyer and seller matching software that automatically matches you with the right seller when you place an order as a buyer.
How to Buy/Sell USDT on WazirX?
You can buy USDT on WazirX with the help of the following steps:
- First, click on P2P at the top of your screen.
- Second, you need to enter the amount of USDT you wish to buy.
- Third, click on Place Buy Order button. Now, the WazirX platform will start searching for the sellers for your respective order.
- You will be shown several matches from multiple sellers.
- Next, make payments to eachof the seller and then click on ‘I have paid‘ after making the payments.
- Finally, wait for the seller to confirm your payment.
- Once the payment is confirmed by the seller, the USDT is credited to your WazirX account.
- Similarly, for selling USDT you need to place a sell order and after receiving the payment, click on ‘Yes, I have received the payment‘.
WazirX Review: Minimum and Maximum Investment
On the WazirX account, the minimum deposit amount is Rs.100 and there is no limit for the deposit amount. However, you can also invest in some of the cryptocurrencies that costs even less than Rs.100.
WazirX Review: WazirX Coin (WRX) or WazirX Token
WRX token is based on the binance blockchain with a maximum market supply of 2 billion coins. You can trade WRX coins on WazirX, as recently, there has been a rise in its value. Moreover, If you use WRX to pay the trading fee, then you’ll be getting a discount. Additionally, you can use WRX coins to buy other crypto assets on WazirX.
WazirX Review: WRX mining
You can unlock WRX coins by merely trading in BTC, INR, and USDT markets. You can unlock WRX coins based on the below table:
However, WRX mining phase 1 has ended, and you can only wait for further announcements of phase two.
WazirX Review: STF(Smart Token Fund)
A smart token fund is a way to connect skilled traders and not-so-experienced traders, who, in a way, help each other build a portfolio. It is similar to copy trading as if you’re buying a professional investor portfolio; he makes all the trades for you.
However, this does not exempt you from the market risks as cryptocurrencies are highly volatile asset classes.
Who should invest in STF?
People who do not have time or skill to manage their portfolios. STF allows you to buy a smart token that lets you pass on your portfolio to skilled investors. Then this professional investor makes all the trades in your place.
STF for Skilled Trader
Skilled traders create their smart tokens and put them up for sale. The investors buy these tokens, and when the professional trader makes a profit on the investors’ portfolio, then the value of the token rises. Further, a skilled STF trader gets a 25% commission on the profits they make for an investor.
WazirX Review: WazirX Fees
The WazirX fees are as follows:
- WazirX charges a maker/ taker fee of 0.2% on spot trading. However, there is no fee for making a P2P exchange, and you’ll have to pay 25% of your profit to skilled traders on WazirX STF trading.
- If you make an INR deposit through a bank transfer, you’ll have to pay INR 6.7 as a transaction fee.
- You’ll have to pay a withdrawal fee as mentioned in the below table:
Is WazirX Safe?
Yes, WazirX is a safe platform as it stores almost 95% of your funds in offline cold storage, keeping it safe from any hacking attempts. However, you can keep track of a couple of things to secure your assets:
- Only use the official website or app downloaded from the play store or app store to login and order trades.
- Enable two-factor and OTP authentication.
- Never share your account details with anyone, not even with people working at wazirx.
- Never use public wifi to access your data.
WazirX Review: Mobile App
Apart from the website, WazirX mobile application provides almost all the features, like spot trading, P2P, deposit, withdrawals, etc.
The app has a simple user interface, and you can download it from the links below:
- WazirX app – Playstore (Referral Code – ad4e888q)
- WazirX app – App store (Referral Code – ad4e888q)
WazirX Review: Referral Program
WazirX referral program lets you earn a 50% commission on fees for every trade. All you need to do is share your unique link or referral code.
WazirX Review: Customer Support
You can access WazirX support by submitting a request for your problems and attaching the necessary documents explaining your concerns. The support team will revert to you as soon as possible. Moreover, you can also make use of the WazirX customer care mobile is wazirXnumbers: 0124-6124101 / 0124-4189201 or their toll-free number 1800-309-4499.
You can raise a support request on WazirX, following these steps:
- Click on the help center at the bottom of the home page of WazirX.
- Now, you can try searching your problem in the search bar on the screen and check if the solution is available.
- If not, click the ‘contact us’ button on the support page’s top right corner.
- Enter your email address, subject, problem description, and attach any necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button when you’re done.
WazirX Review: Pros and Cons
|The website as well as the app both have a beginner-friendly user interface.||They do not provide high liquidity.|
|STF enables investors with no time to make a portfolio by paying a percentage of their profits.||They do not have a crypto lending feature|
|It is affiliated with Binance, the world’s biggest exchange.||They charge a high fee for withdrawing crypto assets.|
WazirX Review: Conclusion
WazirX is an Indian crypto exchange platform offering features like auto-order completion and STF investment. It is beginner-friendly with a great referral program and one of the best mobile trading apps. If you are looking to start your crypto investment journey, then this WazirX review can be your saviour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is WazirX trusted?
Yes, WazirX is a registered exchange platform and has more than a million users.
Is WazirX a bitcoin wallet?
WazirX is an Indian exchange platform that connects buyers and sellers. However, it also offers a secure wallet to store your crypto assets. You can then use this wallet to store your bitcoin.
What is STF in WazirX?
Smart Token Fund (STF) is similar to copy trading and allows you to buy smart tokens and let expert investors carry out trades in your place. In exchange, you’ll have to pay them 25% of the total profits you make.
Is WazirX Safe?
Yes, WazirX is safe. It is a crypto exchange platform and takes all the necessary precautions to safeguard your funds. However, you must realize that every type of investment is subject to market risk, especially crypto assets, as cryptocurrencies are highly volatile.
Is it safe to link a bank account with WazirX?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to link a bank account with WazirX.
Is WazirX legal in Inida?
Yes, wazirX is legal in India. Moreover, to trade cryptocurrencies, WazirX is regarded as a trusted platform.
Who is the founder of WazirX?
The founder of WazirX is Nischal Shetty.
Can we open a WazirX account without KYC?
With the help of KYC, you are able to deposit INR, undertake P2P transactions and withdraw money but without KYC, you are able to deposit only your existing cryptos, if you have any of them.
What is the WazirX brokerage calculator?
WazirX charges its users 0.2% trading fees on most of the cryptocurrency pairs. Further, this is quite different from the stockbrokers who usually collect fees for exchange charges, SEBI charges, clearing charges etc. resulting in the need for a brokerage calculator.
How long does it take for WazirX verification?
WazirX just takes a few hours to verify a customer’s KYC.
Is it safe to link a bank account with WazirX?
Yes, the bank account can be safely linked to the trading platform.
Is WazirX owned by Binance?
Yes, WazirX is owned by Binance. It was acquired by Binance in November 2019.