WazirX is one of the best and safest crypto exchange platforms in India. However, there are a number of other platforms that you can choose instead of WazirX while getting access to similar features and security. In This article, we will be discussing the best WazirX alternatives and their features.
Table of Contents
- WazirX is a well-known Indian crypto exchange platform that offers trading in more than 100 cryptocurrencies and robust security systems.
- Its best alternatives are – CoinDCX, ZebPay, Bitbns, and BuyUcoin.
- CoinDCX is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that has a modest trading fee structure, charging only 0.04% taker and 0.06% maker fees.
- In India, ZebPay’s maker fee is 0.15%, the taker fee is 0.25%. It does not charge any deposit fee.
- It also introduced $ZEBRA, India’s first NFT, which provides special perks such as discounts on fiat-crypto and crypto-crypto exchange.
- Bitbns allows you to trade with four times the leverage.
- Its Fixed Income Plan investment tool is an excellent way for its users to generate passive income. It levies taker and maker fees of 0.25%
- BuyUcoin allows Indian clients to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in Indian rupees (INR) and withdraw INR to a bank account.
- BuyUcoin offers an outstanding affiliate and referral program through which you can earn up to 50% trading commission and an assured bonus of INR 2000+ in Crypto on every signup.
- It bears a 0.24 % trading fee, including GST, for both takers and makers. BuyUcoin does not charge its investors any deposit or KYC fees.
What is WazirX?
WazirX is one of the largest Indian crypto exchange platforms. It offers trading in more than 100 cryptocurrencies and it also has its own coin called WRX. Further, the WazirX app features a user-friendly design and is accessible on both android and iOS devices. However, the platform offers a limited number of products and lags behind it’s competitors in that matter. Moreover, it has one of the highest trading fees in the industry. To learn more, read our WazirX review.
The following is are some of the best WazirX alternatives that pack similar features of WazirX while having their bonuses:
1st Best WazirX Alternatives: CoinDCX
What is CoinDCX?
CoinDCX is a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange platform that has been in operation since 2018. With a robust security mechanism that includes 2FA authentication, it enables fast and infinite trading. Furthermore, it permits crypto financing for a maximum of one week at a maximum yearly interest rate of 16.25%. CoinDCX offers a modest trading fee structure, charging only 0.04% taker and 0.06% maker fees. It levies a fee of 0.001 BTC for every BTC withdrawal. It does not mandate KYC verification. It is available on both Android and iOS devices. To learn more about it, read our CoinDCX review.
Also, read our CoinDCX Review to know more.
How to Use CoinDCX?
Follow the steps given below to create an account on CoinDCX and start trading:
- Go to the official website of CoinDCX and click on register.
- Enter your Name, email address, password and mobile number. Then complete your human verification and click on Sign Up.
- Check your registered email ID for the verification link from CoinCDX and tap on it to complete your email verification.
- Then check your phone where you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Now go to your profile and select Verify Bank Account.
- Fill in the required details of your bank account.
- For the verification procedure, you will receive a deposit and withdrawal of a minimal amount from your account to validate the bank details.
- Then enter the 12-digit UTR number that you will obtain after verifying your bank account data.
Now you are all set to start trading on CoinDCX!
2nd Best WazirX Alternatives: Bitbns
What is Bitbns?
Bitbns is a cryptocurrency trading platform that was launched in December of 2017. It is India’s first crypto exchange that supports over 90 coins. It levies taker and maker fees of 0.25%. It also allows you to trade with four times the leverage. Its Bitdroplet function enables users to invest in cryptocurrency through a Systematic Purchase Plan (SPP).
Furthermore, the Bitbns Testnet program mimics a market setting with the same services and operating system as the main platform. Its Fixed Income Plan investment tool is an excellent way for its users to generate passive income. Bitbns is a safe platform with a two-factor authentication method. The Bitbns mobile application is available on both Google Play and Appstore.
How to use Bitbns?
Follow the steps stated below to start trading on Bitbns:
- Go to the official website of Bitbns and tap on Sign Up.
- Enter your Name, email address, desired password and country. Then click on sign up.
- Click on the verification link you will receive directed to your registered email address to create your account.
- Then complete your KYC verification to start trading on Bitbns.
- After completing the verification, deposit funds to your INR wallet through wire transfer.
3rd Best WazirX Alternatives: ZebPay
What is ZebPay?
ZebPay is a cryptocurrency trading platform that launched in India in October 2014. and currently has over 3 million members. It supports lightning network payments, and its ZebPay build feature lets developers build their own tools and apps. It has its own NFT Marketplace as well. However, the trading pairings are restricted to around 15 – 12 cryptos/fiat and 4 crypto-crypto pairs. In India, the maker fee is 0.15%, the taker fee is 0.25% It does not charge any deposit fee. It also introduced $ZEBRA, India’s first NFT, which provides special perks such as discounts on fiat-crypto and crypto-crypto exchange. Its app is available on both Android and iOS devices. To learn more about it, read our ZebPay review.
Also, read our ZebPay Review to know more.
How to use ZebPay?
Follow the given steps to successfully start trading on ZebPay:
- Go to the official webpage of ZebPay and click on sign up.
- Enter your mobile number, name, and email address, as well as a four-digit security code, and then click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the verification code that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now enter the 4 digit pin you set earlier to login to your new account.
- Then finish your KYC verification to start trading.
4th Best WazirX Alternatives: BuyUcoin
What is BuyUcoin?
BuyUcoin is an Indian cryptocurrency exchange platform and wallet that was launched in 2016. It allows Indian clients to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in Indian rupees (INR) and withdraw INR to a bank account. Furthermore, BuyUcoin offers an outstanding affiliate and referral program through which you can earn up to 50% trading commission and an assured bonus of INR 2000+ in Crypto on every signup.
It bears a 0.24 % trading fee, including GST, for both takers and makers. Each BTC withdrawal costs 0.0012 BTC at BuyUcoin. This withdrawal charge is far greater than the industry average. BuyUcoin does not charge its investors any deposit or KYC fees. Its app is available on both android and iOS devices. To know more read our BuyUcoin review.
Also, read our BuyUcoin Review to know more.
How to use BuyUcoin?
Follow these steps to create an account on BuyUcoin and start trading:
- Open the BuyUcoin official website and click the “Sign up” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Name, Email address, Account type , desired password and Country. Then click on create account.
- Then click on the verification link you will receive on your registered email address.
- Then complete your KYC to start trading.
- Deposit INR to your wallet by clicking on the “Deposit INR” option on the Dashboard after logging in and using a bank transfer, Mobikwik, or credit/debit card.
Conclusion: Best WazirX Alternatives
While WazirX is a great crypto exchange and is decent for a beginner. However, the platform has its downsides, as you need to pay very high deposit fees to transfer FIAT. Further, the platform has high trading fees and too few products to offer. Therefore, CoinDCX, Bitbns, Zebpay, and Unocoin are the best alternatives to WazirX. Moreover, we believe that CoinDCX has the lowest trading fees, and offers a lot of features; hence it would be the best option for your trading journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to your profile then tap on security to enable 2FA.
There is no limit for both deposits and withdrawals on Bitbns.