Between the struggle to choose the most advanced crypto trading app, the debate of simple interface or low fees has been never-ending. WazirX and CoinSwitch Kuber both offer an easy-to-use user interface and decent fees. Therefore, here’s a brief WazirX vs CoinSwitch Kuber comparison:
|Name of the founder||Nischal Shetty||Ashish Singhal, Govind Soni, Vimal Sagar Tiwari and Sharan Nair|
|Mobile application||Android and iOS applications are available||Android and iOS applications are available|
|Customer support||Chat support, Submit Form Support||Submit Form Support, FAQs and Mail|
|Security||Most of the funds are in cold storage||Compulsory KYC, Blockchain intelligence tools|
Maker and Taker fees are 0.2%
Transaction fees of 0% to 0.5%
Table of Contents
- Founded back in 2017, WazirX is a platform that has successfully served all the crypto trading needs of its customers.
- Created by three businessmen, CoinSwitch has been running since 2017 as one of the top-rated crypto exchange platforms.
- WazirX and CoinSwitch charge a minimal fee on each customer’s transaction.
- Both these exchanges are fully secured with two-factor authentication.
- WazirX and CoinSwitch offer highly dedicated customer services and efficient mobile-based applications for an efficient trading experience.
What is WazirX?
WazirX has been a part of the Indian Crypto Community for quite some time and was founded by Nischal Shetty in the year 2018. WazirX has been acquired by the world’s biggest crypto exchange i.e., Binance. Further, the exchange provides a secure, trustworthy, and easy way for buying and selling cryptocurrencies on its platform. Moreover, the user interface of this exchange is quite simple to use. You can know more about the platform by exploring the WazirX Twitter account.
To know more, read our WazirX review.
What is CoinSwitch Kuber?
CoinSwitch is a user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange in India. It is a leading multi-currency exchange platform that facilitates the seamless and instant conversion of several cryptocurrencies. The platform was founded in 2017 by three entrepreneurs – Ashish Singhal, Vimal Sagar Tiwari, and Govind Soni. Further, CoinSwitch is the most advanced cryptocurrency exchange that supports more than 300 cryptocurrencies and provides the best rates by comparing all significant exchanges.
CoinSwitch website has various exciting features, including a real-time trade price and high liquidity, ensuring users get the best value for their money.
To know more read our CoinSwitch Review.
WazirX vs CoinSwitch: Features
WazirX crypto exchange is the next generation crypto exchange for all crypto users, some features of the WazirX are as follows:
- WazirX offers a variety of order types such as stop-loss, take profit, trailing stop, and others.
- It facilitates margin trading for those who want to trade with leverage.
- The platform has a user-friendly and intuitive interface with simple and efficient design.
- Accessible support team available 24/7 to solve users’ problems at any time.
- It provides a quick KYC verification to verify users’ KYC within a few hours of signup.
CoinSwitch Kuber’s vision is to provide the fundamental infrastructure for people to exchange different coins and currencies through their portal. Some of its features are:
- The users are charged a low fee on every transaction, which can be paid in BTC or other coins supported by CoinSwitch.
- The transaction of cryptocurrencies into fiat currency takes less than an hour to complete.
- It is a P2P exchange platform where the buyers and sellers are directly connected.This eliminates any middleman involvement, which results in better prices for both the parties.
- The CoinSwitch platform allows its users to easily purchase and sell their desired cryptocurrencies using different payment methods.
- It offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for its users to trade in bitcoins and other cryptos with no hassle.
WazirX vs CoinSwitch: Fees
WazirX platform charges a maker and taker fee of 0.2% from its users. However, no fee is charged on WazirX P2P. In addition to this, if you deposit through bank transfer then, you have to pay a transaction fee of INR 6.7. Moreover, the withdrawal and deposit fees are mentioned below:
CoinSwitch exchange is a new cryptocurrency trading platform, which allows users to trade coins with ease. CoinSwitch does not charge any withdrawal or deposit fees; it uses the same trading fee across all coins and doesn’t charge anything for deposits or withdrawals in fiat currencies. Further, the platform charges a transaction fee from 0% to 0.5%.
WazirX vs CoinSwitch: Customer support
WazirX Customer Support
WazirX is a leading cryptocurrency exchange that provides India’s best and most reliable customer support service and offers maximum satisfaction to its users. In addition, to provide adequate technical support, WazirX has a team of highly-skilled engineers who ensure that users’ problems are solved quickly. As a result, the WazirX customer support team is available with a less than a minute response time and a resolution time of less than an hour. In addition, you can also make use of the WazirX customer care numbers: 0124-6124101 / 0124-4189201 or their toll-free number 1800-309-4499.
CoinSwitch Customer Support
CoinSwitch focuses on providing a secure, smooth, and user-friendly experience for all its users. For this, the platform has developed an easy way to reach its users by their customer support team, which is available 24/7. For any further assistance, you can contact the CoinSwitch customer support team or explore their dedicated FAQ section to clarify doubts. Furthermore, the platform even supports Tickets for the users whose queries still persist. You can also prefer their live chat option, which is available between 7:00 Am – 10:00 Pm. Another way of getting in touch with the support team is through email- [email protected].
WazirX vs CoinSwitch: Mobile Application
- The app enables you to deposit/ withdraw INR funds 24*7.
- Offers advanced features such as Stop Limit orders, Trading view and advanced chart trading
- Enables you to easily move the funds between WazirX and Binance wallets for free.
CoinSwitch is India’s most advanced cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to exchange their cryptocurrencies easily. CoinSwitch has a mobile application available on Android and iOS platforms. It enables you to trade cryptocurrencies anywhere without installing multiple exchange apps.
- The app provides an interface that allows you to trade even without any experience or knowledge so that you can easily pick your favorite coins and trade with them.
- The app also provides a price alert when the coin reaches its target price.
- CoinSwitch is the largest cryptocurrency exchange globally, with over 300+ coins and 45,000+ pairings from 150+ exchanges.
WazirX vs CoinSwitch: Security
Is WazirX Safe?
Yes, WazirZ is a safe platform. The WazirX team has been building a secure trading platform for its users by taking various measures to ensure their funds are not lost or stolen.
- WazirX enables 2-factor authentication, making it difficult for hackers to access WazirX accounts.
- The WazirX team ensures security by their cold storage solution, which stores 98% of funds offline, away from potential attackers.
- The platform does not share your personal information with any third party.
Is CoinSwitch Safe?
Yes, CoinSwitch is a crypto exchange with an excellent security system.It is a leading instant cryptocurrency exchange to provide you with a simple, safe, and reliable platform to exchange between significant cryptos like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), etc. Moreover, the company’s security is built on three principles.
- Strong encryption standards that are hard to break.
- An encrypted database of all transactions.
- Two-factor authentication for every transaction.
WazirX vs CoinSwitch: Referral Program
WazirX Referral Program
You get an opportunity to earn 50% commission on fees for every trade your referral makes. All you need to do is simply share your WazirX referral code with your friends.
CoinSwitch Referral Program
Under the CoinSwitch Kuber referral program, every user gets a chance to earn INR 50 worth BTC on every successful referral you make.
WazirX vs CoinSwitch: Pros and Cons
WazirX Pros and Cons
|A mobile-based application is available for a better trading experience.||Charges a high withdrawal fee.|
|The platform is affiliated with Binance which is the world’s biggest exchange.||Does not offer crypto lending.|
|Offers several different options for making deposits.|
CoinSwitch Pros and Cons
|No deposit or withdrawal fee is charged from the users.||The platform restricts fiat deposits.|
|There’s no transaction limit.||Users cannot access the mobile application without KYC.|
|Faster KYC service, which is shorter than the others.||Only supports INR as a medium of transactions.|
Conclusion: WazirX vs CoinSwitch
We have tried to compare both the exchanges on all the essential parameters and hope that you have got your answer while reading this entire blog article. So, start investing in crypto with WazirX or CoinSwitch, as both of the platforms would be the right choice for anyone beginning with their crypto journey. However, if you like trading using a desktop, WazirX would be your choice as they offer to trade through their website, and CoinSwitch Kuber doesn’t.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is CoinSwitch safe to use?
CoinSwitch is safe to use because it offers multiple security features. It has a Two Factor Authentication (2FA) that the users should enable to keep their accounts secure.
Who is the founder of CoinSwitch, and where is its headquarters?
Ashish Singhal is the founder of CoinSwitch, and its headquarters is located in Mumbai, India.
How many fees does WazirX charge per transaction?
WazirX charges a 0.2 % commission on every transaction.