Crypto exchange platforms are nowadays challenging to choose from. Traders generally don’t get the idea from where to start and what to compare in order to get their hands on a platform that perfectly matches their idea. Therefore, we came up with ZebPay vs WazirX, which comes among India’s top crypto exchange platforms. This article will give you a deep insight and comparison of both of them.
|Fee Structure||Maker fee- 0.15%Taker fee- 0.25%||Maker fee- 0.20%Taker fee- 0.20%|
|Deposit Options||Bank Transfer via NEFT/RTGS and Netbanking||IMPS, Mobikwik, Bank Transfer|
|Own Token||$ZEBRA||WazirX Token(WRX)|
|Platform||Web and Mobile application||Web and Mobile application|
|Support||Knowledge base, Email, Support Forum.||Chat Support and Submit Form Support.|
Table of Contents
What is ZebPay?
ZebPay has been there in the business of cryptocurrencies since 2014 and has achieved dizzying heights with over five million+ users and $10 Billion in fiat transactions. The platform is one of the fastest-growing and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, which is headquartered in Singapore. With a recently established presence in Australia, they continue their rapid expansion across continents, attracting both crypto-focused investors and crypto-traders from across the globe.
Read our ZebPay Review to know more.
What is WazirX?
WazirX is a well-known cryptocurrency platform from India. The WazirX exchange has over 80 Lash users, thus making it the fastest-growing crypto exchange platform. It was co-founded by Sameer Mhatre, Nishchal Shetty, and Siddharth Menon. The medium is the most trusted one among traders, which is the reason behind its growing popularity. Moreover, the platform also provides a secure trade with various cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, Zilliqa, and many more. In addition to this, WRX Token is the native crypto token of WazirX.
Read our WazirX review to know more.
Also Read: WazirX P2P: Exchange Crypto with 0% Fees
ZebPay vs WazirX: Features
- You can trade across five crypto-crypto pairs, including Bitcoin, Ether, Ripple, Tether, and TrueUSD.
- The future of Bitcoin transactions is here as the platform allows you to make payments on the Bitcoin Lightning Network.
- Robust security measures include controls to disable all outgoing transactions with their ‘Disable Outgoing Transactions’ feature.
- The security measures are designed to keep your cryptos safe as they store 98% of coins in cold wallets.
- They have an intuitive app design that is clutter-free and easy to use.
- The exchange provides you with a chance to earn up to a 10% fixed return on your crypto holding.
- The WazirX platform is accessible through windows, apple iOS mobiles, web, smartphones, and Mac systems.
- The platform offers its traders a wide variety of cryptocurrencies. Moreover, you can also trade in 100+ cryptocurrencies paired with USDT.
- Millions of transactions are handled smoothly and efficiently.
- The platform integrates almost every feature along with charting tools of TradingView. This is because it is built by some passionate and hardcore professionals.
- It provides zero transaction fees for investors trading in P2P. To learn more, read WazirX P2P: Exchange Crypto with 0% Fees.
- WazirX is investing in regular security audits and is hence a highly secure trading platform.
- Further, the crypto exchange also offers the WazirX NFT marketplace.
ZebPay vs WazirX: Supported Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrencies are digital assets that are created with the help of blockchain and cryptography. It is an encrypted string of data or hash encoded to signify one unit of currency. Moreover, these can’t be influenced by any external body like political organs or government agencies.
Many cryptocurrencies are supported by ZebPay, and some of the popular currencies among them are Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Ripple (XRP), Tether (USDT), Litecoin (LTC), and many more. Moreover, about 15-12 crypto/fiat trading pairs and four crypto-crypto pairs are available on ZebPay.
There are about 100+ cryptocurrencies that are supported by WazirX. These cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ripple, etc. WazirX, apart from this, also offers four base pairs: WRX, BTC, USDT, and INR. Also, there are 70 cryptos paired against INR.
ZebPay vs WazirX: Fee Structure
ZebPay Deposit and Withdrawal Fees: There is no deposit fee on the platform. The fiat deposit fee for bank transfer is INR 7, UPI transfer is INR 25, and net banking is INR 10. The withdrawal transfer fee differs for different cryptocurrencies. However, across all fiat withdrawals, the fiat withdrawal fee is flat INR 10. In addition to this, there is a monthly membership fee of 0.0001 BTC that ZebPay charges. Also, you can avoid an additional monthly payment by at least making one trade a month. Moreover, it only applies to inactive accounts.
ZebPay Trading Fees: The maker and takers fee that ZebPay charges is around 0.15% and 0.25%, respectively. Moreover, there is a 0.10% fee for intraday.
On spot trading, WazirX charges a maker and a taker fee of 0.2%. However, there is no fee for making a P2P exchange, but you will have to pay skilled traders 25% of your profit on WazirX STF trading. In addition to this, you will have to pay INR 6.7 as a transaction fee if you make an INR deposit through a bank transfer. Furthermore, users also have to pay a withdrawal fee, as is mentioned below in the table:
ZebPay vs WazirX: Security
Security is of paramount importance with the nature of risk surrounding cryptocurrencies.
Is ZebPay Safe?
ZebPay adopts the highest measures of security so that you can trade cryptos stress-free. The following are the security measures taken by ZebPay:
- 98% of cryptos stored are in cold wallets that are signed using HSM on air-gapped machines located in different cities & countries.
- Platform Omnitrixx and Security protocol enables a world-class multi-chain security system that further protects all transactions between cold and hot storage wallets.
- All hot wallet transactions on the platform are signed using systems that are present across different cloud platforms. It does not allow a single point of failure.
- The platform is also secured via strong firewalls, and no external party can access their information.
- Their products and platform are constantly tested by security experts both inside and outside ZebPay.
- ZebPay rewards and encourages security researchers to test their security. Hence, they offer a bug bounty program for the community to find issues that may put our customers at risk.
Also Read: How to Deposit Money in WazirX?
Is WazirX Safe?
Keeping your WazirX account and funds safe is always their topmost priority. Moreover, 95% of your funds are securely kept in offline cold storage. The points that are mentioned below are some of the best practices you can follow to keep your account secure:
- Traders should always make sure that you have downloaded the right app WazirX App.
- There should always be a strong password protecting your account, and it must be at least six characters long.
- Two-Factor authentication should always be enabled on your account, and it should be an app-based 2FA like Google Authenticator.
- Account details like mobile number, transaction number, amount, mobile number, email id, etc., should not be shared with anyone.
- The Passcode feature from the Security Menu should always be enabled if using the iOS or Android App.
ZebPay vs WazirX: Mobile App
ZebPay provides its traders with an intuitive mobile application. The app’s design is clutter-free and user-friendly; it does not bother whether you are an experienced player or just a novice. Moreover, with the ZebPay app, you can get started with just INR 100. Below are the steps of how to get started:
- A trader needs to create an account on the platform by registering yourself and submitting your KYC documents.
- Add crypto to your ZebPay wallet, or link your bank account to buy crypto for the first time
- Now, you can even purchase Bitcoin in fractions for as little as INR 100.
Also Read: How to Buy NFTs in India on WazirX?
WazirX app provides its traders with almost all the website’s features, including spot trading, deposit, withdrawals, WazirX P2P, etc. You can deposit funds using UPI in the WazirX app; however, it frequently changes its deposit methods as WazirX faces problems in INR deposits.
Apart from this, the app can be downloaded through links present on the website and has a simple user interface. It is made available for both Android and iOS devices.
ZebPay vs WazirX: Customer Support
If there is any problem that you are facing regarding ZebPay’s platform, you can reach out to the ZebPay support page, where you will find solutions to any problem. These articles will surely help you out. However, if you do not find an appropriate solution, you may also raise a ticket via your registered email address at help.zebpay.com. In addition to this, you can also mail them at ZebPay’s email id: [email protected]
WazirX support can be accessed by simply submitting a request for the problems you are facing and also attaching all the necessary documents explaining your concerns. In addition, there are some WazirX customer care numbers that you can make use of, and those are their toll-free number 1800-309-4499 or 0124-6123101/0124-4189201.
Moreover, you can also use the help center that is present at the bottom of the home page. If there you are unable to find your solution, you can click on the ‘contact us’ button and submit a request.
Also Read: 5 Best Bitcoin exchange in India
ZebPay vs WazirX: Pros and Cons
|The platform has a tight security system.||The platform offers trades in just a tiny variety of cryptocurrencies.|
|It has a lightning-fast payment system.||Per months users have to pay a membership fee of 0.0001 BTC.|
|There are no deposit fees on the platform.|
|Developers create their own tools and applications using the ZebPay build feature.|
|On both web and mobile applications, the user interface is simple.|
|Has its Marketplace and NFT.|
|WaxirX provides a beginner-friendly user interface for the website as well as the app.||You are charged a high fee for withdrawing crypto assets.|
|The platform is affiliated with Binance, which is known as the world’s biggest exchange.||High liquidity is not yet provided by them.|
|You can deposit using many options, including Mobikwik.||There is no crypto lending feature on the exchange platform.|
ZebPay vs WazirX: Conclusion
ZebPay and WazirX are both equally comparable in terms of every feature they provide. On one side, WazirX is a better platform for traders who are advanced or new. Also, it offers new traders a facility of STF to start bitcoin investment. Zebpay, on the other hand, has a payment system that is lightning-fast and highly secure. It is also the first crypto exchange in India to have its NFT Marketplace. Hope this ZebPay vs. WazirX review has given you a brief comparison on both the exchange platforms.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the WazirX brokerage calculator?
On most of the cryptocurrency pairs, WazirX charges its users 0.2% trading fees. Further, this is somewhat different from the stockbrokers, who usually collect fees for SEBI charges, Clearing charges, Exchange charges, etc., which results in the need of a brokerage calculator.
How to change the pin on ZebPay?
1. Go to the Main Menu and then navigate to Security Center and select Change Pin.
2. To verify your account enter the pin.
3. Then, verify the OTP and set a new pin.
5. Now, your pin has been successfully changed.
Is trading on WazirX risk-free?
No investment in the market is risk-free. However, WazirX is a well-known cryptocurrency exchange platform and thus takes all the precautions to safeguard traders’ funds. But you must know that every type of investment is subject to market risk, especially crypto assets, as currencies are highly volatile.