Token Metrics Crypto Data API offers a complete data solution, delivering real-time and historical market information for cryptocurrencies. The API is designed to help developers and businesses quickly access and analyze the data they need to make informed decisions.
It works as a robust data provider with over 14 tested, actionable data endpoints that can empower traders, bots, and platforms. Its high level of accuracy and reliability of data eliminates the need for guesswork.
Table of Contents
Data Rich –
The API offers a complete data solution, delivering real-time and historical market information for cryptocurrencies with its vast array of data points and extensive coverage, this API serves as an invaluable resource for users seeking comprehensive insights and in-depth analysis in the rapidly evolving world of digital assets.
Highly Optimized –
Backtest your algorithms on historical and real-time data to ensure they are profitable before you put them into action.
Easy Integration –
The API is easy to use and integrate into your existing or new projects, thanks to its extensive documentation.
Prominent features of Token Metrics Crypto API
Token Metrics data API provides access to a stream of 14 endpoints, including proprietary grades, analytics, and indicators, to help power your trading bots, models, and platforms.
- The Price endpoint offers comprehensive pricing information for various cryptocurrencies. The data points provided by this endpoint can be used to understand the market trends of crypto assets.
- The Tokens endpoint provides a quick and easy way to access information about almost all crypto assets. This endpoint allows you to retrieve each asset’s ID, NAME, and SYMBOL, making identifying and tracking specific coins simple.
- The Resistance & Support endpoint offers historical data on a cryptocurrency’s previous support and resistance levels. It gives investors a clear insight into the price behavior of a coin. The endpoint always returns all historical levels and accepts a single parameter, the Token ID, to identify the cryptocurrency of interest. The data points include the date, Token ID, and support or resistance level.
- The Scenario Analysis endpoint allows traders to gain a forward-looking perspective on their crypto assets by evaluating factors such as an individual coin’s market dominance and the overall crypto market cap. This endpoint provides valuable insights that inform a trader’s understanding of future price trends.
- The Trader Grade endpoint empowers traders to make informed buy and sell decisions by calculating grades for a specific crypto asset using a combination of Technical Analysis, Quantitative-Driven Performance Metrics, and On-chain Metrics.
- The Investor Grade endpoint provides long-term assessments of cryptocurrency assets using Token Metrics’ proprietary research methodology, which considers an asset’s Technology, Fundamentals, and Valuation Grades.
- The Market Indicator provides “Bullish” and “Bearish” signals on the entire crypto market based on market conditions and trend analysis. The indicator helps traders understand the current market sentiment and make informed decisions.
- The Trading Indicator endpoint provides valuable information to traders, including signals on crypto assets and critical metrics such as close price, trading volume, and return on investment.
- The Token Metrics Price Prediction endpoint is designed to provide you with valuable insights into the future price trends of various crypto assets.
- The Correlation endpoint provides traders with information that can be leveraged to help determine how closely correlated assets are to one another (e.g., Bitcoin price movement compared to Ethereum).
- The Indices endpoint provides access to Token Metrics’ AI-based model portfolios. This feature is one of the most widely used within the Token Metrics application, and allows you to follow the trades made by our AI across a range of indices. The endpoint provides detailed information on each portfolio’s rebalancing dates, exchange, risk options, and token weights, enabling you to make informed decisions about their crypto investments.
- You’ll be able to back-test, validate, and refine your investment decision-making process with the data provided by the API.
- You can also learn how the data is visualized on the Token Metrics platform and how it can be used in different scenarios, such as building an automated trading bot and other use cases.
- The Sentiment endpoint collects data from 3 social platforms, namely, Twitter, Reddit, and Telegram. It analyzes the discussions surrounding a particular crypto asset to determine the sentiment or attitude expressed towards an asset.
Sentiment is determined by calculating a polarity score, ranging from -1 (Very Negative) to 1 (Very Positive), for each social platform. The overall sentiment for the asset is then determined by taking a weighted average of the polarity scores across all three platforms and assigning a sentiment label based on the result.
Token Metrics Pricing
Token Metrics is offering a free* crypto API for now. It is excellent for developers, investors and crypto business owners to make a better sense of the cryptocurrency market.
Getting Started with Token Metrics Data API:
- Sign up for an account: To use the Token Metrics Data API, create a free account on Token Metrics. This will give you access to generate your API key, which you will need to interact with the API.
- Get your API Key: After signing up for an account, you can access your API Key from our Developer Dashboard. Be sure to safeguard your API Key, as you will use this to authenticate your API requests.
- Explore the API Endpoints: The Token Metrics Data API offers various endpoints to access real-time and historical market data for cryptocurrencies. You can view the complete list of Endpoints in the following API documentation.
- Make your first API request: Once you have your API key and have explored the API endpoints, you’ll be ready to make your first API call. The API Reference provides examples and explanations of making a request, including sample code in various programming languages.
- Analyze the Data: The Token Metrics Data API returns data in JSON format, which most programming languages can quickly analyze and process. Use the data to make informed decisions, build custom applications, or integrate into your existing workflow.
Product – https://www.tokenmetrics.com/crypto-data-api