Unocoin and WazirX are some of the best bitcoin exchanges in India, and in this article, we’d be talking about almost all the features of each of them you should know before choosing one of them. Here’s a brief overview of Unocoin vs WazirX:
|Fonded by||Sathvik Vishwanath||Nischal Shetty|
|Mobile app||Available for both Android and iOS users.||Available for both Android and iOS users.|
Table of Contents
What is Unocoin?
Many new exchanges are coming up every day, and it’s hard to know if they’re trustworthy. Unocoin has been around for a while, operating out of India.
It’s one of the more trusted exchanges for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin trading. Unocoin is India’s leading Bitcoin company, with over 500K users. It was founded in 2013 and is run by Unocoin Technologies Private Limited.
What is WazirX?
WazirX is a new crypto exchange launched in India that has already gotten attention due to its clean UI and easy-to-use platform. WazirX is the first Indian cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell cryptocurrencies through a fully licensed model.
Nischal Shetty founded WazirX in 2017, and its headquarters is located in Mumbai, India. WazirX provides a fast, secure, and easy-to-use platform that allows users to seamlessly buy, sell and store Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) along with other cryptocurrencies.
Unocoin vs WazirX: Features
Unocoin is one of the fastest-growing crypto exchanges in the country, which provides many features for its users. Some of its features are:
- The exchange offers a Two-factor authentication system, which helps ensure that all transactions are safe and secure.
- It also has a 24/7 customer service team to help users with their account or crypto queries.
- The exchange provides consumers with a seamless user experience that simplifies digital trading assets.
- It offers an easy-to-use interface that can be accessed on the web or any Android or iOS device.
- Unocoin provides unmatched security with advanced features like two-factor authentication for login, email encryption for sensitive information, offline storage of private keys.
- It has multi signature wallets to protect against hacking or theft risks.
Wazirx has several features that make it stand out from other exchanges. Some of its features are:
- WazirX offers extensive coverage of coins for trade and provides various ways to buy cryptocurrencies easily.
- It provides an easy-to-use wallet service where users can store their cryptocurrency securely and safely.
- The exchange is fully compliant with all banking and security regulations in the country and the world.
- WazirX is a cryptocurrency trading platform that offers P2P, OTC, and Crypto-to-Crypto trading.
- WazirX provides Quick deposits and withdrawals.
- Furthermore, the platform charges Zero Trading Fees on the P2P exchange.
- WazirX provides 24/7 support whenever users need it, as the company has customer service available during the day and night hours.
Unocoin vs WazirX: Mobile Application
The Unocoin mobile app is a feature-packed product for the company. The Unocoin mobile application was developed to offer a seamless experience to bitcoin traders. The mobile app allows users to create a secure account and make crypto transactions quickly.
Unocoin Mobile Application delivers a user-friendly interface with easy navigation between BTC/INR prices, live updates on crypto prices, access to trade history and transactions made by users, etc.
Also, read Best Crypto Trading Signals in India
The WazirX app aims to make cryptocurrency trading faster, easier, and more accessible to everyone. The world’s first mobile application offers the real-time trading of multiple cryptocurrencies.
In addition, WazirX Mobile Application provides an innovative platform to trade cryptocurrencies based on user preferences. The WazirX app is available on both Android and iOS; It has many features made for its users.
Unocoin vs WazirX: Fees
The crypto-to-crypto exchanges come with essentially Zero Maker or Taker Fees at Unocoin. However, the fee to buy bitcoin or sell bitcoins on the exchange is 0.5%; Unocoin also charges a flat fee on lending.
The fees on Crypto to Crypto Exchange deposits are free, but a fixed price is set on withdrawal, depending on which type of crypto you want to withdraw. To know more about Unocoin fees click here.
WazirX has decided to take care of the transaction fees for its customers. WazirX charges a trading fee from 0% to 0.2%, and there are fixed fees on the deposit and withdrawal. To know more about WazirX fees click here.
Unocoin is one of the oldest crypto exchanges in India and around the world that offers bitcoin and crypto to crypto trading. Further, the exchange would be a good fit for someone who trades actively as the platform has zero maker or taker fees. Moreover, if you’re in for user experience, liquidity, and comparatively lesser fees for trading buying bitcoin, WazirX might be your go-to exchange. Also, since WazirX is owned by Binance, you can transfer crypto for free to your Binance account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Unocoin safe to use?
Yes, Unocoin is safe. The company has gotten into several measures to ensure the safety of your funds, as it does not store any customer data on its servers. In addition, it has strict AML and KYC policies which make it difficult for hackers to steal money from your account or buy Bitcoin with stolen credit cards or identities.
Who is the founder of Unocoin, and where is its headquarters?
The unicorn founder is Sathvik Vishwanath, and its headquarters is located in Karnataka, India.
Who is the founder of WazirX, and when was it founded?
Nischal Shetty is the founder of WazirX, and it was founded in 2018.
Is WazirX safe to use?
Yes, WazirX is very safe to use because it does not store any information about its users, and there is no way for them to be tracked or hacked.