Trading in such a highly volatile crypto market is not a piece of cake; you need to properly know everything happening in the crypto world. So, to make things just a bit easy for you, you can take help from crypto trading terminals; that lets you bring together everything in one place. Therefore, in this article, we will be going through what is crypto trading terminal, how it benefits you, and the five top crypto trading terminals.
Table of Contents
- Crypto Trading Terminals are those software applications that provide advanced trading tools to users.
- With these, you can also connect multiple crypto exchanges.
- Moreover, they also provide advanced order types depending on the trading terminal.
- The top five crypto trading terminals are Shrimpy, Altrady, Coinigy, TrailingCrypto, and 3Commas.
- 3Commas offers 10+ crypto exchanges and has mobile applications for both android and iOS.
- With Shrimpy, you can connect more than 30+ exchanges.
- Altrady is a Netherland-based crypto trading terminal that lets you connect with around 20 crypto exchanges.
- TrailingCrypto is one of the most famous trading terminals, which offers more than 25+ features.
- Furthermore, Coinigy offers 45+ crypto exchanges to connect with and does not have any iOS app.
What is Crypto Trading Terminal?
Crypto trading terminals let you trade on numerous exchanges with only one platform through APIs. It also has more to offer you in their advanced trading tools, including different order types, Dollar-cost averaging, Take Profit and others.
With these, you will be able to connect with any exchanges and trade profoundly using a single terminal to simultaneously manage different orders of numerous exchanges.
Besides, some of the top crypto trading terminals also offer mobile applications to help users track their P&L. Moreover, these terminals also have perks like advanced charts, price alerts and help users execute complex strategies.
How does Crypto Trading Terminal work?
- It lets users connect to various crypto exchanges available.
- Users can execute different and advanced order types, including Trailing stop, Take Profit, and others.
- Further, they also display data in advanced graphs and charts that are available.
- It also provides numerous tools for analysis.
- Place and cancel orders at terminal speed.
What are the top Crypto Trading Terminals?
The type of software you will require solely depends on the kind of trader you are and on your requirements. Therefore, here are the five top crypto trading terminals with their features, pros and cons, and extra important information. These will help you decide on selecting one for you.
1. Crypto Trading Terminal: 3Commas
What is 3Commas?
3Commas is one of the most leading and advanced trading terminals. This crypto trading terminal is a cloud-based platform, and users can access it through either web or mobile applications. The signup process of 3Commas is straightforward, and you can start with it in minimum steps. Also, it is known for its advances and innovative services.
Also, read our 3Commas Review to know more.
3Commas Fee Structure
3Commas offers four different plans for users, which have different services. These four plans are:
- Free: This is the free plan, which is available for all users. Under this, users get One GRID Bot, One Active Smart Trade, One Options Bot, one DCA Bot, and unlimited Scalper Terminal.
- Starter: Users with annual payments can get this plan for $14.5. Under this, users get all the services of the free plan, plus they also receive unlimited Active Smart Trades and paper trading.
- Advanced: For the annual plan, users can buy this plant for $24.5. It also offers all of the services provided by Starter Pack, alongside Unlimited DCA Bots.
- Pro: This is the highest plan offered by 3Commas, which users can buy at $49.5 with an annual payment. Under this plan, users get everything unlimited.
- Exchanges available: 3Commas supports 10+ exchanges. Although the number of exchanges is low, they are the top exchanges, which most traders use.
- Smart Crypto Trading Terminals: With this feature, users get full control over their positions. They can create an entry or exit simultaneously.
- Order Types: 3Commas offers orders like trailing, Take Profit, and Stop Loss. Further, you can also set multiple targets.
- Trading Bot: 3Commas offers single pair bots, multiple bots, analyze and copy bots, and others.
- Trading View: This platform uses all the functionalities of Trading View, which is the most effective charting tool.
- Trading Signals: With this, you can follow trades of experienced traders.
3Commas Pros and Cons
|It has free plans.||Do not offer a built-in alerting system.|
|Offer paper-trading for all plans except the Free plan.|
|Smart Trading is possible.|
|It has a mobile application for both Android and iOS devices.|
2. Crypto Trading Terminal: Shrimpy
What is Shrimpy?
Shrimpy.io is a crypto trading terminal and a social trading platform. It was founded in 2018, and the current CEO is Michael McCarty. This online platform can be considered a portfolio manager with various services that help investors and traders. In addition, with Shrimpy, you can automate re-balancing, adjust allocations manually, and others. Moreover, it is an easy-to-use platform and therefore is suitable for beginners and professional traders.
Also, read our Shrimpy Review to know more.
Shrimpy Fee Structure
Shrimpy offers three plans for users to subscribe to Starter, Professional, and Enterprise.
- Starter: The starter starts at $15 per month. Under this offer, you can use any five exchanges that are available on this platform simultaneously. Other services include portfolio tracking, 15 min balance refreshing, spot trading, and others.
- Professional: This one starts with $63 per month. This plan lets users connect up to 10 exchanges and offers other services like future trading, 5-minute balance refreshing, etc.
- Enterprise: Users have to pay $299 to avail of this plan. It contains all the services of professionals and starters too. Further, it offers priority support, ten portfolios per exchange, 1 min refreshing, and others.
- Available Exchanges: Shrimpy offers around 30+ exchanges, including Binance, Kraken, Huobi, and others. Users can connect their wallets and exchanges and manage their portfolios using only one software to monitor the market in real-time.
- Automating Trading: Users can automate their strategies to reduce the risk and improve results, eventually optimizing their portfolio.
- Managing Portfolios: With this software, users can handle all of their portfolios using only one platform. Also, they can create dynamic indexes to keep track of the DeFi market.
- Track Performance: Further, Shrimpy also lets users track their performance and monitor the market closely.
- Back testing Strategies: Another crucial feature of Shrimpy is that it lets users study trading strategies and their precise market data to build the right strategy profiles.
Pros and Cons
|Offers numerous services for portfolio management.||No free plans are offered for newbies|
|Best for beginner traders||No live chat customer support|
|Easy to use platform.|
|Also offers copy trading.|
3. Crypto Trading Terminal: Altrady
What is Altrady?
Altrady is a Netherland-based crypto trading terminal software. Since it is trading terminal software, it also provides multiple exchanges from a single software. However, Altrady has immense features, including a wide range of customization tools, which helps in creating a personalized trading platform. Moreover, this software is easy to use and thus is recommended for beginners.
Also, read our Altrady review to know more.
Altrady Fee Structure
Altrady offers a 14 day free trial for users. Besides that, it provides three plans, and users can get a 30% discount for the annual plan. The three plans are:
- Basic: With an annual plan, you can get this at $12.55. Also, you will be able to use features like signals, trading terminal, portfolio, trading analytics, multi-chart, custom alerts, position trackers, break-even calculator, and basic order types.
- Essential: You can receive this plat at $25.15. This includes all the features of Basic, plus Limit Ladder Order, One-Cancel-the-Other Order, Take Profit, and Trailing stop.
- Premium: This will cost you around $37.75. Further, this plan includes all the features of Basic and Essential plans, including Basic scanner and quick scanner as an additional benefit.
- Available Exchanges: In total, Altrady has nine top exchanges, including Binance, OKEx, Huobi, Bittrex, HitBTC, KuCoin, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, and Poloniex. Further, two more platforms are also coming up, including, ByBit, and FTX.
- User Friendly: This software has also been user-friendly with its easy-to-use UI that doesn’t let users feel intimidated.
- Security: According to them, they use state-of-the-art encryption to store the API keys on servers safely.
- Real-time alerts: Users get crypto alerts on a real-time basis and immediate notifications powered by their unique algorithms.
- Smart Trading: Further, Altrady provides smart trading with powerful entry forms that too with advanced automation features. This advanced trading on Altrady adds powers and enhances flexibility to your trading. Moreover, it fits all the different trading strategies.
- Order types: Altrady also provides users with advanced orders including, trailing stops and even one-cancels-the-other orders.
- Positions with PnL: With this software, you can track all of your positions across all accounts. According to them, they calculate all of the user’s past trades, which includes fees paid to exchanges too.
- Crypto Base Scanner: This feature investigates or scans the whole crypto market instant to find better trading opportunities for you.
Altrady Pros and Cons
|Wide range of customized tools including multi charts, quick scanner, intelligent Trading, and others.||Does not offer a mobile application.|
|Offers a 15-day free trial in all the plans.||The basic plan doesn’t offer much.|
|Best for beginners|
|Provides an efficient education system with videos and articles.|
|Available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, or just in the browser.|
4. Crypto Trading Terminal: Coinigy
What is Coinigy?
Coinigy is Milwaukee-based multi-exchange trading software serving in the crypto market since 2014. Users can track from 45+ popular crypto exchanges. Further, this platform also offers applications for both Android and iOS devices. However, you should note that the app for iOS devices does not have trading functionality.
Coinigy Fee Structure
Just like the above two platforms, Coinigy also has three plans that it offers to its customers. These includes:
- Starter Account: This is a free account and is available for all users without any cost. It offers features like 24/7 automatic portfolio monitoring, 75+ technical indicators, 24/7 security and stability, Mobile app access, and others.
- Pro Account: Users can get access to this plan at $18.66 per month. It includes all the features of the Starter account with additional benefits like unlimited API Accounts, unlimited chart layouts, Advanced order types, and others.
- API Developer Pro: This plan starts with $99.99 per month. It offers all the services of the previous plan and other benefits like Enterprise API Access, Priority support, and others.
- Exchanges Availability: Coinigy offers 45+ exchanges, including the most popular ones like Binance, Coinbase Prime, Coinbase Pro, Gemini, Huobi, and others.
- Wallet Portfolio monitoring: This platform keeps an eye on users’ balances and alerts them through SMS and emails to stay ahead in the crypto market. They use anti-theft technology to monitor wallets and exchanges in one place.
- Actionable Insights: Users can access around 75+ indicators and can also trade directly through charts. Further, Coinigy also offers multiple apps and third-party integrations.
- Knowledge Base: Further, if a user is stuck on doing something, Coinigy provides Knowledge Base. Plus, they can also use customer support.
- Automatic Portfolio Tracking: Coinigy monitors the user’s account 24/7.
Coinigy Pros and Cons
|Offers 45+ exchanges.||Only has Price alerts.|
|It has Trading View charting functionality.||Does not provide Trading on the iOS app.|
|The customer service is fast and reliable.|
|Provide apps for both Android and iOS devices.|
|Also available for free.|
5. Crypto Trading Terminal: CScalp
Crypto exchange platforms are a portal for traders and investors into the crypto space. The Crypto Scalp project was created in 2018. This, CScalp Review aims to summarise all the information and exciting features of this particular trading terminal.
- Originally known as the CryptoScalp is based on Privod Bondar for Private use, which is free of charge.
- This Platform offers its users a distinct set of features, including drawing trend lines and prices levels, placing levels on the charts, a great educational center, and many more.
- To install the application the user is supposed to send a mail to the platform requesting to install it. The platform then sends back a link with which the user can download the application of this platform on their laptop.
- Certain system requirements are required to work with CScalp comfortably. The terminal does regular checks for updates and also offers to install them.
- In addition, the platform takes a number of steps to make the platform secure for its users and recommends its users not share or transfer their personal data.
What is CScalp?
CScalp is designed for active intraday trading in the Crypto Market. The project of CScalp is based on the Privod Bondar, which was initially known as the CryptoScalp. This platform is for traders who deal with transactions that are done in hundreds or dozens of trades per day. The platform constantly tries to make itself better for crypto trading and trading on stock exchanges. CScalp is a free version of Privod Bondar for private use. Therefore, it is a free-of-charge platform.
Also, read our CScalp Review to know more.
CScalp Review: Fees
CScalp is free of charge trading platform. The license is unlimited. Further, the CScalp team members work hard to keep the project alive and work to develop a better version of the Platform. The team of CScalp requests the users’ to recommend the platform to other users with which they can claim the referral bonus. The project is paid for by corporate customers who have worked with Pivod Bondar and CScalp, or maybe other users recommend our team to them.
CScalp Review: Features
CScalp offers a lot of features to its users, which include the following:
- With this platform, you can connect to 7 Crypto exchanges at the same time.
- You can also connect to various exchanges using the viewing mode without any ability to make trades.
- Along with the feature of drawing trend lines and prices levels, you can also place levels on the charts.
- Further, you can also add and remove order books as well as traders can trade multiple tickers at the same time.
- Help in arranging the display of tick charts (market trades), dynamic order book display (DOM style), and cluster display (cluster analysis);
- Moreover, with this platform, you can customize personal information and data, financial reports, and the trades that have been transacted.
- You can switch time frames on this platform and tune to the type of market data received into the software.
- The CScalp telegram bot provides the user with a referral ID that entitles you to get 20% off the trade fee.
- It’s a great educational center that offers a lot of educational courses and learns from the community as well.
CScalp Review: Pros and Cons
|You can connect to Crypto trading platforms simultaneously.||No live video chat.|
|A referral ID entitles you to get 20% off the trade fee.||The application cannot be installed on the tablet.|
|You can draw trend lines and price levels and also place levels on the charts.||There are a lot of system requirements.|
|You can customize personal information and data, financial reports, and trades.|
6. Crypto Trading Terminal: TrailingCrypto
What is TrailingCrypto?
TrailingCrypto is another professional crypto trading terminal tool, which is also a signal service provider. This platform boasts about its 25+ features that users can use in their automated Trading. Moreover, it provides facilities for individual day traders and businesses dealing in crypto trading. Also, according to them, it offers 100% security to your data through encryption.
Also, read our TrailingCrypto review to know more.
TrailingCrypto Fee Structure
Again TrailingCrypto offers three different plans for users. These includes:
- Free: As the name suggests, this plan is free of cost. This plan is the most suitable for beginners. Further, it offers ten open orders, 100 monthly orders, and 15 days order expiry.
- Premium: To activate this plan, users have to pay $5 per month, and you will get access to 250 open orders, 10000 monthly orders, and 365 days order expiry.
- Channel Admin: No price is mentioned for this plan. To activate it, you have to contact the TrailingCrypto. Under this, you will receive custom open orders per user, custom monthly orders per user, and custom order expiry.
Also, note that you will pay the price mentioned above if you select the annual pricing factor, as you get a 30% discount for the yearly plan.
- Exchanges Available: TrailingCrypto lets users connect with almost 20+ exchanges. These exchanges are some of the top exchanges in the crypto market like Binance, Binance Futures, Kraken, Bittrex, etc.
- Order Types: They offer extensive orders, including Limit, Trailing Stop, Take Profit, Trailing Take Profit, OCO, and Custom OCO.
- Trade History: Further, they offer organized tables with grouping, relevant actions like add notes, delete, exit, and detailed information.
- Trading View Charts: TrailingCrypto utilizes the power of TradingView entirely, that is, their charting and visualization tools. Further, with this, users can also use the ability to show or hide the charts as per their needs. These charts also included numerous technical indicators, drawing tools, and others.
- Repeat Trades: With this feature, users can repeat their individual or group trades.
- Paper Trading: Demo Trading or Paper trading let traders trade cryptos without actually risking their real funds. Users can use this to learn how it works and test out their various strategies.
- Telegram Signal: Another prominent feature of TrailingCrypto is its automated telegram signals. Their Telegram bot captures the signals from other private or public channels to help stay ahead and earn profits.
- Email Signal: Also, similar to the Telegram Signal Automation, TrailingCrypto also offers Email Signals. This will help you to get alerts to place orders automatically.
TrailingCrypto Pros and Cons
|Around top 20+ exchanges available.||Do not have any app or software.|
|A wide range of order types is available.|
|The price is low.|
|It offers demo trading.|
|Provides Telegram and Email Signal bots.|
Crypto Trading Terminals: Conclusion
As we all know, the crypto market keeps evolving and growing every day. Therefore, we need to stay updated, and for that, let these crypto trading terminals mentioned above help you. All these five trading terminals are suitable for beginners and professional traders too. Therefore, based on your requirements, check out their features and pricing details to decide the one for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the bots of 3Commas legit?
Yes, the 3Commas bot is one of the most reliable and well-regarded. Moreover, with 3Commas, you can also build custom bots.
What is Shrimpy automation?
One of the salient features of Shrimpy is its automation. With this feature, users can create numerous different sets of strategies and allocations as they desire.
Which crypto trading terminal is free to use?
Crypto Trading Terminal software like 3Commas, TrailingCrypto, and Coinigy offers a free plan, which you can opt for. However, for more features, you need to buy their different plans.