There is cutthroat competition when it comes to platforms that provide trading CFDs, crypto trading, and an online forex platform. In this Avatrade review, we will be talking about a platform that offers its users a full spectrum of trading instruments including stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies & indices, and forex trading.
Table of Contents
- Avatrade is an international online forex trading and CFD broker along with a wide range of choices of assets with great trading conditions and is one of the leading platforms.
- There are over 1000 financial instruments from a list of various asset classes, including Stocks, Forex, Indices, Commodities, Options, Cryptocurrencies, Bonds, and ETFs.
- The platform offers a number of automated trading platforms to satisfy the needs of its traders.
- The clients have access to features like Avasocial, which provides the facilities of social and copy trading, AvaProtect for risk management, educational resources, and much more.
- Users are also awarded bonuses for referring the platform to a friend or on their first deposit.
- Furthermore, the broker does not charge any trading fees and commission fees with no withdrawal or deposit fee. However, you can be charged an inactivity fee and registration fee.
- Avatrade is a heavily licensed and regulated investment firm in various countries. Along with that, to protect your funds, this platform uses McAfee Secure (HackerSafe), and all users’ money is separate from AvaTrade business funds.
What is Avatrade?
Avatrade is a trusted international brand offering its customers an online forex trading app and CFD brokers. It has a wide range of choices of assets, great trading conditions, and leading platforms with seven regulations across six continents since 2006. Further, the platform has over 300000 registered users globally and is among one of the oldest online brokerage platforms. The distinct features like copy trading and social trading, Advanced Financial Chart comparison tools, a demo account, etc., make the platform suitable for beginners and advanced traders.
Avatrade Review: Range of offerings
Avatrade provides the user’s access to more than 1250 financial instruments from a long list of multiple asset classes;
There is an array of choices of CFD, forex, and options trading instruments as good as industry standards, along with a list of cryptocurrencies offering new opportunities for all the high-risk speculators. CFDs are composed of a basic selection of bonds and commodities, while highly liquid U.S. big technology stocks control shares and ETF offerings.
Avatrade Review: Types of trading
One of the exclusive features this platform offers includes the number of trading platforms offered to its traders. Avatrade offers the following:
- MetaTrader for mobile trading
The mobile trading platform of Avatrade allows you to stay informed on social trends and real-time feeds, with an interactive interface, Zoom in for details and advanced features and manage various charts, guiding multiple trading services until you fully master the app and more.
- MetaTrader for Mac
For a Mac user, which allows you to have direct access to over 250 on the Metatrader 4 and 5 platform and WebTrader. This platform promises an interface designed to ensure smooth navigation and ease of use. In addition, traders can access a full range of order types and multiple charting options to enhance market analysis.
- Meta Trader for web trading
If you are looking for a simple user experience using a web browser and have access to all features like the demo account, use the wisdom of the community in buying or selling and stay on top of the market, AvaProtect, etc.
- MetaTrader 4 platform
The features of the MT4 platform include it can access on multiple devices, one-click trading, guaranteed full data backup and security, 4 pending order types, stay updated on all the news and events, 30 built-in indicators, use of automated trading strategies, three types of the chart (line, bar, and candlestick), hedging is also permitted and much more.
- MetaTrader 5 platform
Metatrader 5 platform is an enhanced version of the MT4 platform with more market orders, instruments, and indicators. Although it has a similar layout to the MT4 Platform, it provides everything a trader needs: Expert Advisors (EAs), Custom Indicators, Scripts, Libraries, and much more.
AvatradeGO makes your experience simpler and more intuitive by observing market trends. What traders buy and sell, trading behavior and visuals with up-to-date information, creating your watchlists, and much more.
AvatradeOptions allows you to structure any FX or options trade visually, stay updated on prices of more than 40 currency pairs and gold, trade spot FX from custom charts, take care of risk management and implement any options strategies.
Avasocial intends to take social trading to the next level, which includes receiving Real-Time Trading Signals, allowing beginners to gain exposure and learn to trade or share their best trades, as well as earning awards for the trades you do every day, etc.
- Automated Trading
In addition, this particular platform offers multiple automated trading software that satisfies all its users’ needs, including MQL5 Signal service, Duplitrade, RoboX, Mirror Trader, and API Trading.
Also read, What are the Trading Signals?
Avatrade Review: Features
- Avatrade clients can also have access to the broker’s social and copy trading platform – AvaSocial. With this tool, the users can interact with other traders, get answers to questions on the strategies used, reach out to a mentor or help you keep themselves updated about the crypto space.
- Avatrade can be a fantastic education center with videos, eBooks, tutorials, glossaries, and more to educate its traders.
- On this platform, you have access to multiple charting tools. There are up to 90 technical indicators to use. Moreover, you are also presented with trading ideas with the help of a third-party research provider, Trading Central, according to technical analysis, as well as cover certain commodities, stock indices, and most F.X. pairs.
- The ‘Market Buzz’ Section will keep you updated with the top news and events happening around the world.
- Furthermore, this platform allows to gauge trends and historical volatility and have access to fundamental data with Avatrade economic calendar.
- You can also manage the risk your portfolio is exposed to with AvaProtect, which promises to reimburse you for the losing trades at the end of the protected period.
- Moreover, with Avatrade, demo accounts can be created on this platform and learn how to conduct trading activities without losing actual money in the process.
Avatrade Review: Fees
Avatrade charges a fee of $100 to Avatrade register an account on their platform without any guaranteed stop losses or volume discounts. Although withdrawals are free of charge, an inactivity fee of $50 is supposed to be paid after three months. The broker does not charge any trading fees and commission fees which implies that clients trading crossing the bid/ask spread is the primary source of revenue for this platform. Retail traders are charged more than professional traders. To increase the maximum number of spreads, the trader must qualify for a professional trader account.
You can find more about the available leverage and margin requirements for all of AvaTrade’s instrument offerings in a separate section called trading conditions and charges.
Avatrade Review: Security
Avatrade provides you with the peace of mind of working with a reliable and well-established broker. It is a heavily licensed and regulated investment firm in various countries. AvaTrade is regulated by the following tier-1 regulators:
- Central Bank of Ireland
- Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC),
- The Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM),
- The Israel Securities Authority,
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organisation of Canada (IIROC),
- The Japanese Financial Services Authority (JFSA)
- South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority
- British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission
- Polish Branch
Furthermore, the platform protects your data and money using the following:
- 256-bit SSL encryption across the entire website
- Embedded True-Site identity assurance seal
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants determined that AvaTrade is WebTrust compliant.
- To prevent credit card fraud and identity theft, Ava uses McAfee Secure (HackerSafe)
- All users’ money is separate from AvaTrade business funds.
Avatrade Review: Customer Support
Avatrade offers its customers various ways with which you can reach out to them easily through frequently asked questions, email, live chat, multiple social media portals including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter, and telephone.
Along with international offices, this platform also takes care of its local customers. Telephone support is offered in a number of languages and 21 different countries. The support offers an informative and prompt response to its customers.
Avatrade Review: Mobile Application
Avatrade offers its sole proprietary platforms, AvaTradeGO and AvaOptions, as well as the full MetaTrader suite (MT4 and MT5) for Android and iOS devices. The new and updated version of the mobile trading application is AvatradeGo. This particular platform includes copy and social trading features.
The mobile app offers all the standard trading features, including charting tools, watchlists, news, limit orders, stop loss and AvaProtect, Ideas section, Analysts Views, Economic Calendar, and Educational Videos. In addition, you can download Avatrade, which has a very good user interface and is easy to use.
Avatrade Review: Bonuses
There are a lot of bonuses and promotions that the customers can avail of based on your geographical location. However, to be eligible for these bonuses, the traders will have to meet the minimal trade requirements that include a minimal trade volume for six months.
- AvaTrade awards you a bonus of up to 40% of the user’s deposited amount. The greater the deposited amount with AvaTrade, the greater the bonus with an upper limit of 40%.
- A referral bonus is also offered to traders who refer this platform to other traders. This deposit bonus for your referral works on a sliding scale of $75 up to $500.
- Users who are residents of Bangladesh, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, France, Iran, China, Hong Kong, Macao, Malaysia, Mongolia, and Pakistan cannot avail of Avatrade Bonuses.
Avatrade Review: Pros and Cons
|There is no withdrawal fee.||It charges the users with high inactivity fees.|
|You can create a demo account.||This platform does not accept U.S. users.|
|With Avasocial, you can also do social and copy trading.||It does not offer guaranteed stop-loss orders.|
|You can also manage the risk your portfolio is exposed to with AvaProtect.||FCA does not regulate Avatrade.|
Avatrade offers its users a wide range of facilities and features, making it stand out from the multiple platforms available. The users are provided with average-to-competitive spreads, based on the type of the account as well as great educational resources. As a result, the platform is a good suit for beginners and expert traders. In recent years, the range of tradable markets has almost doubled year over year and is among one the best forex trading websites.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Avatrade safe?
Yes, Avatrade is safe as it is regulated and authorized by a number of organizations of different countries.
Q. What are Avatrade’s withdrawal fees?
This platform is free from withdrawal charges on the deposits made by the users.
Q. What is the Avatrade Minimum deposit?
The minimum deposit required to trade with Avatrade is the amount of 100 units in any currency or cryptocurrency.
Q. How to delete the Avatrade account registered on Avatrade?
You can close your account using the following steps:
1. Log in to your account
2. In the “My Account” section, you must follow the withdrawal procedure.
3. Lastly, after you withdraw your funds, mail your Account manager or customer care service to delete your account.