5 Best Crypto Trading Software – Both Paid and Unpaid
Are you on the lookout for good crypto bots so that you can test all your trading strategies? Well, here is a guide to the 5 best crypto trading bots, both paid and free to help you.
Table of Contents
|Trading Bots||Pricing||Device Compatibility||Support||User Friendly|
|Pionex||Maker: 0.05%, Taker: 0.05%||Android App and iOS App.|
|Email Id: [email protected]|
|Hummigbot||Free||No||Hummingbot Discord Community||No|
Pro: $119/ month
|No Bitsgap app is available.|
|Email Id: [email protected]|
|Pancakeswap BSC Sniper||Free||No||Trading-Tigers.com Discord||No|
Best Crypto Trading Software: Pionex
Pionex is an exchange that offers in-built trading bots. Additionally, it is consumer-centric, as it has one of the lowest trading fees in the market.
US citizens can easily use the services provided by Pionex as it is licensed by FinCEN (US Financial Intelligence Unit). Consequently, Pionex is absolutely legit and safe. Furthermore, a unique liquidity engine aggregates the liquidity from Binance.
- Pionex comes with in-built trading fees and with minimal trading fees.
- At Pionex you can buy Bitcoin and Ethereum using credit cards once you’ve completed your KYC.
- Notably, the Pionex Lite app is created for users who don’t have much experience with using bots for trading Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Pionex has a limit of 30 bots per pair.
- Pionex offers 16 trading bots that let you safely trade currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, etc.
- Infinity Grid Bot, Grid Trading Bot, DCA Bot, and Smart Trade Bot will help you successfully implement all your crypto strategies.
Also, you may be interested in reading:Pionex vs Binance | Trading, Fee, and Bots
Best Crypto Trading Software: Hummingbot
Hummingbot is an open-source software package created especially for institutions that are making customized trading strategies.
Anyone can access this code, which is freely available under the Apache 2.0 open-source license. Trading is provided on centralized and decentralized exchanges with broad liquidity access.
- 30+ centralized exchanges and 7+ decentralized exchanges are supported by Hummingbot.
- It is well-recognized for pre-made market-making templates.
- Additionally, it supports templates for cross-exchange market-making, arbitrage trading, and CELO arbitrage.
- You can install Hummingbot’s local client software on your devices or cloud virtual machines. Another key point is that the platform encrypts your private and API keys, never exposing them to third parties.
- A non-profit foundation manages Hummingbot. Hence, the community uses Hummingbot Governance Token (HBOT) to govern how the codebase evolves.
- The platform has a community-driven program known as Hummingbot’s Exchange Certification. Therefore, it chooses certain exchanges in the Hummingbot codebase to be certified.
- Certified exchanges are distinguished from non-certified exchanges within the Hummingbot client and documentation and receive developer bounties to finance bug fixes and improvements, priority support, and other benefits.
- You may find out more about the platform by visiting its GitHub page.
Best Crypto Trading Software: Bitsgap
Bitsgap is solely built for new traders and underdogs as it helps them get sizeable profits. It is a multi-exchange trading platform. Additionally, it offers asset management tools for cryptocurrency.
Therefore, users find the platform very helpful because of the services like Trading Bots, Signals, Arbitrage, and trading. Lastly, Bitsgap is cloud-based, and you can access it from anywhere.
- Bitsgap offers subscription-based plans with a 7-day free trial. After the free trial is over, users can pay with Paypal, card, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and altcoins.
- There are three types of membership schemes. The users must pay $23/month for the basic plan, $55/month for the advanced plan, and $119/month for the pro plan.
- Bitgap’s signal tool will keep you updated and take advantage of exciting opportunities.
- This exchange supports 10,000+ trading pairs.
- It supports all the leading tokens for trading.
- Bitsgap provides bots like Grid Bot, Scalping, Unlimited Smart Orders, Trailing Up and down for bots, and Take Profits for Bots.
- It supports 25+ exchanges, including Binance, OKEX, Kraken, KuCoi, etc.
- Bitsgap is a safe platform with RSA 2014-bit encryption. Furthermore, it doesn’t have access to your funds, so your funds stay with the exchanges you use.
- You can read this detailed Bitsgap review to know more.
Best Crypto Trading Software: Superalgos
Superalgos mentions that it “is a token-incentivized, community-owned open-source project.” In other words, it is an open-source crypto trading bot. Experts create trading bots, which are passed down to the users.
Since it is an open-source trading bot project, there is zero subscription fee/price. It supports 120+ exchanges. You can use Superaglos on a mobile phone or desktop.
- Superalgos has Broadcasting Signals that users can use to execute the automation and generate profits.
- Furthermore, free-of-Cost Signals from professional traders are also available on Superalgos.
- In the case of manual confirmation, the apps available in the environment automatically process the signals or send notifications.
- Superalgos distributes its platform token, Superalgos SA, to the users/traders for their contribution.
- Moreover, this platform lets you mine for indicators, utilize analytics to make automated bots, and distribute them to reach the target audience.
- Superalgos is a well-known free Bitcoin trading bot. Therefore, you can trade Bitcoin. Additionally, all altcoins that are listed by the exchange can be traded.
Pancakeswap BSC Sniper Bot
Pancakeswap BSC Sniper Bot claims to “be the first Binance Smart Chain sniper bot with Honeypot checker!” This tool buys or sells with or to BNB, but it utilizes Multi Hops always to get the best result.
Please note that you must pay a 0.77% tax on your swap amount. The bot is available on other blockchains like FTM – SpookySwap, MATIC – QuickSwap, and AVAX – TraderJoe. You can get more information by visiting Pancakeswap BSC Sniper Bot’s GitHub page.
We believe it is crucial to select a cost-efficient bot that lets you backtest automated trading strategies. Moreover, the chosen bot must accommodate multiple indicators and trading strategies. Lastly, a bot that allows trading on mobile devices is even more beneficial.
This review provides a compilation of 5 great bots that are profitable, efficient, and effective. While opting for the paid crypto bots, we suggest investing in the ones that let you try their free version first.
Our recommended bot is Pionex. It is one of the best bots because of the 16 free in-built trading bots and a small trading fee of 0.05%. One of its most popular bots is the Grid Trading Bot, which lets you sell high and buy low.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are cryptocurrency bots worth it? Do they really work?
There are mixed views on this subject in the community. However, many people in the community have made profits using the bots. So, the straight answer is that bots actually work when you backtest your strategies and ensure that the mathematics is correct.
Are crypto trading bots profitable?
The profits or losses will depend on technical indicators and strategies used by you. Subsequently, an important thing to remember is that different strategies work for diverse market movements. Hence, you must understand basic concepts before jumping on the enticing trends.
How should you select a crypto trading software?
Before selecting a trading bot, keep a list of things in your mind. Firstly, which exchange do you want the bot for? Secondly, if coding skills are required or not. Thirdly, your budget to deploy the bot. Lastly, check out the links and sites for bot providers since some scammers out there specifically target beginners.