Crypto trading bots allow you to automate your trades and buy or sell in your place. There are a number of those in the market but Bitsgap trading bot and Pionex trading bot are the best ones out there. Therefore, here’s a brief Bitsgap vs Pionex comparison:
|Mobile App||No||Android, iOS|
|Audience||Both users and companies||Both users and companies, along with mobile users provided with a better user-friendly environment|
|Pricing||Paid, but free trial available ($19/Month)||Free|
|Company Info||Estonia, 2017||Singapore, 2019|
|Support||Both of them provide online support|
Table of Contents
What is Bitsgap bot?
Bitsgap is an all-in-one trading platform with the best crypto trading bots. The bots are developed with advanced algorithms like grid trading. You can manage all your assets on one platform with its single interface. The platform supports more than twenty plus exchanges, including the most popular ones like Binance, KuCoin, Coinbase, Huobi, and many more.
What is Pionex bot?
Pionex is a platform where you can auto trade your cryptocurrencies with more than sixteen in-built trading bots. The platform Pionex aggregates its liquidity from Binance and Huobi. Pionex is dedicated to making more profits and minimizing the risks involved. Besides, the platform uses bots like grid trading and arbitrage bot. The platform Pionex is well designed for both beginners and experienced traders alike. Finally, the bots are free to use, but plus points like trade with USD are also included.
Bitsgap vs Pionex: Features
The platform Bitsgap have the following features:
- Bitsgap Arbitrage: You can look for price differences in multiple exchanges using bitsgap arbitrage and maximise your profit.
- Bitsgap Trading Terminal: The trading terminal of the platform provides a good range of technical tools that help you in trading on a multi-exchange platform. With one interface you can connect to multiple exchanges and trade smoothly. There are no extra trading fees involved for this feature.
- Bitsgap Trading Bot: The platform gives you various trading bots for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You can try the bot on more than twenty-five exchanges in a 7-day free trial. As a result, you can make profits by maximising profit from every single market movement.
- Bitsgap Signals: The platform provides signals to its users. The algorithm of the platform analyzes more than 10,000 crypto pairs per second to identify the best opportunities of the strongest uptrend potential. You can also set smart orders to minimize the risk.
- High Security: Bitsgap does not have access to any of the users’ funds. The funds are stored in their exchanges themselves. The platform only makes the trading on behalf of the user, thus making your funds safely intact with the exchange. The orders are protected by high-end 2048-bit protection.
- Bitsgap Demo Exchange: A very beginner-friendly feature that lets the user create a demo account and practice the platform with demo funds. Yes, demo funds. For practising they give you demo funds. Connect your exchanges and educate yourself on how the platform operates. With demo exchange you can expect the following benefits:
- Practice trading with 1 BTC and 10,000 USDT virtual funds.
- 11 most popular exchanges to connect with.
- Live market experience.
- Test strategies on both mobile and web versions.
- Try portfolio and trading bots.
The platform Pionex has some prominent features as it is an exchange, and it can develop those features pretty quickly. Let us walk through the unique features of the platform:
- Grid trading bot: The grid trading bot is helpful in making profits from market fluctuations. The bot lets you set your price range and you can make profit by buying low and selling high.
- Infinity Grid Bots: While using GRID Bot, you might missed the trending profit when the price pump. And that’s the time Infinity Grids Bot stand out. Infinity Grids Bot is similar to GRID Bot but without an upper limit. It still helps you to “buy low and sell high‘ 24*7, but that portion of the funds is relatively small compared to GRID Bot.
- Leveraged Grid Bot: A grid bot with leverage facilities attached. Here you can leverage an amount with your capital and earn more profit. Note that with more profit, there is also more loss.
- Margin Grid Bot: A bot similar to leverage grid bot. However, here the collateral attached with the leverage is not involved.
- Reverse Grid Bot: A smart strategy to increase your quote amount, the limit you set for selling your asset. It sells high and buys low.
- Leveraged Reverse Grid Bot: A strategy that combines leverage and reverses grid bot. You may use some features of the reverse grid and at the same time use the leverage to increase your profit. Note the risks involved with leverage trading.
- Arbitrage bot: Pionex provides spot futures arbitrage bot. The bot helps you in earning high returns up to 50% APR. Read more about Pionex arbitrage bot.
- Dollar Cost Averaging: This feature upfronts the manual investing procedures. Plan your investments for weeks or month at regular intervals and make more profit.
- TWAP bot: Time weighted avergae price bot provides you with low transaction price and thus reducing transaction costs.
Related read, 5 Best Crypto Grid Trading Bots | Grid Bot
Bitsgap vs Pionex: Pricing and Plan
The bots on Pionex are free to use. However, there are trading fees and withdrawing fees involved. Note that there are no deposit fees. In the case of withdrawing, there are two kinds of charges: Maker and Taker fees.
Maker and taker fees for spot trading and leveraged trading are 0.05% and 0.01% respectively. Although, withdrawal fees vary from coin to coin. Furthermore, there are minimum and maximum withdrawal limits. The KYC verified users have a withdrawal limit more than the non-verified users.
Bitsgap offers half-yearly and monthly plans of three different kinds that are Basic, Advanced, and Pro.
Also read, 8 Best Swing Trading Bots
Bitsgap vs Pionex: Ease of Use
The interface of Bitsgap is pretty easy to use, unlike platforms where you may have to dig deep to find its features and other products. With Bitsgap, all you have to do is sign-up and connect at least one of your exchanges, and you are good to go. Further, once you sign-up, you will be running a trial or demo plan, so don’t forget to check out the plans.
The interface of Pionex is pretty easy to use. Beginners can very comfortably sign-up and create an account on Pionex since the bots are free to use the experience on the platform becomes comforting. Moreover, signing up on the platform won’t take much time, as you can make an account by simply providing your mail. You can continue the rest of the verification procedure later. Besides, the platform interface is designed in a way that everyone can understand and beginners can navigate the platform by themselves.
Bitsgap vs Pionex: Privacy and Security
Is Bitsgap Safe?
Yes, Bitsgap is safe to use and the platform does not have access to your funds. All the information and data is stored with 2048-bit standard protocols and are stored on a network protected by a firewall. For more protection, you can opt for two-factor authentication.
Is Pionex Safe?
Yes, Pionex is safe to use and the platform is a certified MSB by FinCEN. In addition, Pionex is invested by Gaorong Capital, Shunwei Capital, and Zehn Fund for more than 10,000,000 USD, and thus they are backed by them with this amount.
Also read, Pionex vs Binance| Trading, Fee, and Bots
Bitsgap vs Pionex: Customer Support
Bitsgap Customer Support
Bitsgap provides customer support to its users through email, telegram, and postcards.
Their Mail ID is: [email protected]
Pionex Customer Support
Pionex provides customer support to its users through email, live chat, tutorials, and announcements. You can connect with these modes directly through the official page. On the header, there is a section that says “support” click on it and you will find all the modes.
Bitsgap vs Pionex: Pros and Cons
|Low fees.||No yearly plans.|
|Diversified payment modes are accepted.||The basic plan does not provide significant features.|
|Free bots are provided.||Withdrawing limits can get a barrier for some.|
|No deposit fees.||There are fixed withdrawing charges.|
Bitsgap vs Pionex: Conclusion
Bitsgap trading bot overall provides you with fewer but unique features. The best part is its trading terminal where you can connect multiple exchanges using one single interface. In addition, the security provided is worth it. You can also read, Bitsgap Review| Get Signals, Trading Bots, and Arbitrage
Pionex trading bot on the other hand is a beginner-friendly platform that provides sixteen free built-in trading bots. The platform further provides comprehensive educational guides and blogs. If you look at the security feature of Pionex they are a certified MSB by FinCEN.
Both of the platforms provide different features and benefits.But, Pionex is a more suitable option as it is a unique, fast-growing cryptocurrency exchange offering a wide range of simple, yet sophisticated trading bots, that can be implemented with no knowledge or experience of coding, algorithmic trading or crypto bots. You can also read, Pionex Review
Are crypto trading bots legal in India?
Yes, crypto trading bots are legal to use in India.
How much does Pionex cost?
Pionex’s trading cost is quite affordable, with just 0.05% charged from each maker or taker transaction.
Is Bitsgap cloud based?
Bitsgap is a cloud-based platform that allows your bots to work even if you’re offline.
Where is Pionex based?
Pionex is a centralized exchange offering different trading bots and is based in Singapore.
Is Pionex Legit?
There is no doubt that Pionex is legit,and is above all when it comes to their practices regarding cryptocurrency investment and trading.
Is Pionex trading bot free?
Pionex offers 16 free trading bots and a trading fees as low as 0.05% per trade so that you can maximize your profits.
How do I link Binance with Pionex?
You can not link your exchange/Binance with Pionex. You must deposit your fund on Pionex and then trade with the bots.
Can you lose money with Bitsgap?
You can not lose your money with Bitsgap as they are stored on your exchange. However, note that you will lose your money if you go on the loss while using the Bitsgap bots.
Is Pionex insured?
Yes, Pionex crypto trading bot is insured.
Does Bitsgap have an mobile app?
No, Bitsgap has no mobile application. You can use the platform in the web version on their official website.