The blockchain/crypto industry provides a variety of helpful resources for traders. Examples of these software programs are NapBots, Bitsgap & Quadency that simplifies and automates the trading cycle, allowing users to make steady profits. So, here is a comparision article Quadency vs Bitsgap vs NapBots.
What is Quadency?
Quadency is an all-in-one automated trading platform. It’s super easy to use. You have the choice between Ready-made and custom trading bots. To start a trading bot, you only have to select one, tweak its parameters and it goes live a few minutes after.
The platform is well designed for professional traders that need powerful technical analysis tools.
What is Bitsgap?
Bitsgap is a trading platform using the GRID algorithm which works by allowing the trader to define range and limits for investment and then it goes ahead to distribute these investments proportionally. Bitsgap is easy to use and an intuitive platform for trading. It allows traders to use more than 20 different exchanges among the best.
What is NapBots?
NapBots is an extensive cloud-based service that enables automated trading of cryptocurrencies. It was launched a few years ago and has thousands of users. Based on the trading frequency (weekly, daily & hourly) users can choose from a variety of pre-made crypto trading strategies to automate their trading. Many NapBots customers choose to diversify between multiple strategies to reduce risk, others prefer to stick to one crypto strategy.
Quadency vs Bitsgap vs NapBots: Features
- With Quadency you can connect any numbers of accounts from leading global crypto exchanges, and track assets in cold storage.
- Quadency’s library of bots featuring strategies ranging from simple to sophisticated.
- Advanced order types, capture higher returns by defining profile targets and trailing or fixed stops using smart orders.
- Trade unlimited monthly volume on Quadency’s Official Partner Exchanges! See below for details.
- Robust portfolio Management to gain deep insights into your trading performance with dashboard analytics, PnL reporting.
- Bitsgap is a unified interface to control all your exchanges
- Analyze over 10,000 crypto pairs every second, their algorithms automatically detect the coins with the strongest potential.
- Make a profit on a price difference by buying crypto on an exchange where the price is lower and then selling it on an exchange where the price is higher.
- Smart strategy design, create your trading bot strategy with just a few clicks.
- Test before you invest; a backtest will demonstrate how your settings would respond to profit and loss.
- Your funds are kept on the exchange balance at all times.
- The platform is always updated with cloud-based online service
- Assess your bot performance with a fast TradingView chart.
- Napbots is an automated trading platform that provides its users with pre-built strategies that are internally designed by their expert trader’s team.
- The Quick Connect feature makes Napbots intuitive and easy to use.
- The platform offers an extensive list of algorithmic-based strategies that amateur and expert traders can easily use.
- Trade bots execute orders automatically, thus saving both time and effort.
- There are over 15 strategies, each optimized for different trading profiles.
- On Napbots, trading strategies can be divided into four types – Wise, Pulse, Dynamic, and AI Pick.
Quadency vs Bitsgap vs NapBots: Pricing and Plan
With Bitsgap, users can enjoy different options with unlimited exchanges on the cheapest plan. The problem is that all the subscriptions are at a high price and even the basic one starts at 17 euros which is already huge.
Napbots is relatively straightforward when it comes to the pricing model. It has a fair, transparent, and flexible pricing system with no hidden charges.
- For trading budgets under $200, Napbots is entirely free.
- However, trading budgets exceeding $200 are charged with a monthly fee of €2 for every $100 invested (up to a maximum of €500/month)
- For $25,000 and above, the price is capped at €500 a month.
The user can cancel their subscription anytime without paying any cancellation charges.
Quadency vs Bitsgap vs NapBots: Ease of Use
This might take a while for newcomers to grasp how cryptocurrencies trading bots operate.
Quadency’s user interface seems simple to use for beginners. You can create an account and start trading easily.
Bitsgap has a good user interface. It is not complicated to find what you are looking for on the website.
Napbots interface works well on desktop browsers but the mobile version can be improved, in general, and is laid out in an easy-to-comprehend way.
Quadency vs Bitsgap vs NapBots: Exchange Platforms
All services have some major exchanges but Bitsgap is the one which has the most, followed by Qaundency and then Napbots.
With Quadency, you will have a limited number of choices concerning the platforms. You will have the choice between only 5 different platforms. However, the platforms proposed by them are among the biggest platforms.
Bitsgap is from far the one of the three which propose the most different platforms. It is simple, it almost proposes every platform and has all the big ones. More platforms mean more choice.
Napbots currently supports the best and most reliable cryptocurrency exchanges, including Bistamp, Bitmex, Bitfinex, Bitpanda Pro, Phemex, Binance, Okex, Kraken and more to come in the pipeline.
Quadency vs Bitsgap vs NapBots:Trading Strategies
All these trading bot platforms can operate off-shelf and customized strategies successfully.
Quadency proposes several strategies. There is a good and large choice. The only problem with this platform is the lack of information on the risk each strategy.
Bitsgap proposes some strategies but the number proposed is not big. On top of that you cannot have any description or information on the strategies which is making the choice even more complicated. However, all the strategies seem to make profits.
With Napbots, automated cryptocurrency trading can be done by copying a strategy from the marketplace. On top of their in-house built strategies, they require serious backtests and performance from the strategies, and to be added strategies built by other traders they require due diligence. Once you have chosen one or multiple strategies, you can allocate the weight you want to each one.
Quadency vs Bitsgap vs NapBots: Privacy and Security
Is Quadency safe?
Yes, Quadency is safe to use. For Quadency, user protection is guaranteed and illustrates in greater details. At contrary for Napbots and Bitgap the safety precautions are clarified less clearly but still exist.
With Quadency All network communication and sensitive data are encrypted using financial industry best practices and all systems undergo regular penetration testing.
Is Bitsgap safe?
Yes, Bitsgap is absolutely safe to use and does not have access to your funds. All the information delivered to their servers is encrypted. Bitsgap also supports 2FA.
Is NapBots safe?
Yes, NapBots is safe and secure to use. It never reported any breaches or fraud. Also, it allows you to add IP detection and other security measures. Napbots does not have 2FA.
Napbots cannot access the users’ assets; they remain on the investors’ exchange accounts. Hence, the platform cannot withdraw funds but can only execute trades.
In addition, Napbots only works with exchanges that maintain high-security standards.
Quadency vs Bitsgap vs NapBots: Help and Customer support
The three services have good customer support. They resolve problems quickly.
Quadency’s team of experts is there through the setup process and provides ongoing engineering support so you can focus on running your operations. The problem is you can contact them only by email except if you have the highest subscription.
Bitsgap has live chat support. You can also find their blog or contact them through email.
With Napbots, you can send a message to the chatbot or an email to support and also ask questions on the Telegram channel. There are also guidelines and the FAQ page written by the team.
Quadency vs Bitsgap vs NapBots: Community
Quadency allows you to have access to the news about the cryptocurrencies market. It can be helpful, but they don’t have a big community or forum. They also have a twitter account and youtube channel.
With Bitsgap, you can count on a big community. They are present in a lot of social media and are really active. They also have a blog which can be helpful, however they don’t have any forum or place where their users can share information.
Napbots users can join the Telegram group, the Youtube Channel, and other social media channels to share trading tips and tricks. The blog offers useful material for beginners.
Quadency vs Bitsgap vs NapBots: Conclusion
After reading through thousands of reviews and checking the three services, we have established a firm opinion on which one is better. Judging by our scores alone, NapBots gains the lead in more categories than Quadency or Bitsgap, mainly in the generated performance. By using one of the services, you can achieve some degree of success. But if you want to have a wider choice of exchanges and cryptocurrencies, secure functionality, Bitsgap should be your top choice. If you want to not pay a lot for your subscription, have secure functionality and an easy user experience choose Quadency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Bitsgap have an mobile app?
No, Bitsgap has no mobile application. You can use the platform in the web version on their official website.
Can you lose money with Bitsgap?
You can not lose your money with Bitsgap as they are stored on your exchange. However, note that you will lose your money if you go on the loss while using the Bitsgap bots.
Where is Bitsgap headquartered?
Bitsgap is headquartered at Rotermanni 18, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia.
What exchanges are available on Napbots?
Napbots offers a wide variety of local and international exchanges for investors, including Binance, Kraken, FTX, and Bitfinex (more exchanges to come).
Can I switch to another exchange from NapBots?
Yes, you can. Napbots allow you to switch your existing exchange plan without any additional fees.
How can Quadency help a beginner trader?
You can use Quadency to accumulate assets, use Grid trading bot to simply buy and sell assets in a specific rage. Or just trade on multiple exchanges using a single Quadency interface.
Also, you may read: