Table of Contents
- Seedify is a seed fund and decentralized incubator which functions on community-driven governance.
- SFUND is a BEP-20 token which is the native token of the Seedify.Fund ecosystem. It operates on the Binance smart chain network.
- One can easily purchase SFUND on KuCoin, PancakeSwap, 1inch, and BKEX platforms.
- A number of pros and cons are associated with buying SFUND tokens, and one should conduct proper research before investing in cryptocurrency.
What is Seedify.fund?
Seedify is a decentralized incubator and a seed fund that runs on community-driven governance and involvement mechanisms. Furthermore, it also contributes to empowering upcoming blockchain ecosystem innovations.
Firstly, the innovators should submit their projects to Seedify.fund DAO project proposal. Secondly, the entrepreneur should get voted by the seedify community. The third step involves entering the incubation period after getting their seed fund. Finally, the seedify community members who succeed in their seed fund projects, are rewarded by tokens. This creates a DeFi mechanism at Seedify.fund.
What are SFUND tokens, and what are their uses?
SFUND is the native token of the Seedify.fund ecosystem. Moreover, it is a BEP-20 token that runs on Binance smart chain. The inventors receive SFUN coins as rewards when they submit their projects in seedify and successfully get their seed fund. Read Seedify fund whitepaper to learn more.
SFUND supports the experts who invest and involve in the Seedify DeFi system through rewards. Moreover, SFUND holders get to stake SFUD coins to receive from Seedify seed funding projects. At the time when this article was written, the price of SFUND was $2.96 with a 565 coinmarketcap rank.
Where and How to buy SFUND?
Sfund, owing to its unique ecosystem and empowering new blockchain plans, has gained considerable popularity in a short span. As a result, more and more platforms are beginning to extend their services to cater to SFUND investors. Read our blog on the best cryptocurrency exchange platforms to develop a better understanding of the same.
Some of the most prominent and reliable platforms to buy SFUND cryptocurrency are:
The procedure of buying SFUND can be a little longer as, unlike many other cryptocurrencies, it cannot be directly purchased with fiat currencies. However, it is not a complex process. The only addition is that to buy SFUND; we’ll first have to buy standard crypto-like USDT and then trade it for SFUND on an Altcoin Exchange platform. This article will guide you through the entire process of how to buy SFUND on various platforms.
How to buy SFUND on KuCoin?
KuCoin is one of the first cryptocurrency exchange platforms to include SFUND tokens in its list of supported cryptocurrencies. As a result, you can buy, sell and trade a wide range of decentralized currencies on KuCoin at a competitive fee. To learn more about the platform, read our KuCoin review.
To buy SFUND on KuCoin, simply follow the steps given below:-
- The first and foremost step is to create an account on KuCoin using your email id and phone number.
- Now, complete the verification process that follows.
- Complete the verification process and head to the ‘trade’ section.
- In the search bar, enter and select the ‘SFUND/USDT’ pair.
- Input the amount of USDT you want to trade for SFUND in the price box.
- The estimated amount of SFUND will be displayed. Click on the BUY SFUND option.
- Complete and confirm the transaction process for the successful purchase of SFUND tokens.
How to buy SFUND on a DEX?
People are finally waking up to the potential of decentralized exchange platforms. Like 1inch and IDEX, DEX platforms operate without a central authority and are decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platforms. Therefore we bring you the step-by-step guide of how to buy SFUND on the most reliable and popular Dex platforms.
How to buy SFUND on 1inch?
- Create an account on 1inch network using your email id.
- Now, create an account on the Binance chain wallet and fund it with BNB tokens.
- Head to 1inch platform and in the select network option, opt for ‘BSC Mainnet.’
- Connect your Binance chain wallet with the platform in the connect wallet section.
- On the swap screen, fill in the amount of BNB you wish to spend.
- Look for ‘SFUND’ in the second drop-down list and click on the SWAP option given below.
How to buy SFUND on PancakeSwap?
- Download and create an account on the Metamask wallet app. Then, add Binance smart chain network to your Metamask wallet.
- Fund your Binance chain with sufficient BNB. It will now show up in your Metamask wallet as well; copy the address.
- Head to the platform where you bought BNB, here Binance. Then, go to BNB Wallet and select the ‘Withdraw’ option.
- Paste the address in the recipient’s address section. You’ll now receive BNB tokens in your wallet.
- Now, sign in to your PancakeSwap account and connect it with your Metamask wallet.
- Look for ‘BNB’ in the first search bar, in the ‘Exchange’ section, and enter the amount you wish to swap.
- In the second search bar, look for ‘SFUND’ and click on the SWAP option.
- A pop-up message will be displayed on the Metamask wallet app, confirm the transaction and receive SFUND tokens.
Pros and Cons of investing in SFUND
|A unique ecosystem allows token holders to stake and earn rewards for all selected projects.||The biggest issue is the fragile volatility, which is the same for every cryptocurrency whatsoever.|
|You can also get rewards for helping projects succeed in different sectors.||SFUND is relatively new in the market, and hence you may not find it on major exchange platforms.|
|Moreover, liquidity mining programs are also available.|
Seedify.fund, with its unique ecosystem and attractive rewarding mechanism, has gained immense popularity in less time. Despite being relatively new, SFUND tokens have been added to several centralized and decentralized exchange platforms. Therefore, the most reliable sources to buy SFUND are KuCoin, BKEX, PancakeSwap, and 1inch. However, to avoid being REKT, you must be fully aware of the technicalities and nuances of SFUND. Therefore, we conclude that a well-researched and well-planned investment in SFUND will increase the chances of desired rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SFUND token price prediction?
It’s beyond human powers to predict the price of any cryptocurrency, leave behind SFUND. However, one can keep a check on the latest changes and news related to the token. To do so, refer to SFUND coinmarketcap. They have SFUND token price charts and other information like buying SFUND coins, SFUND Wallet, etc.
Is the SFUND token a good investment?
Only you can decide whether a particular investment is good or bad. And that can be done only through proper research work. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and can fall and rise in seconds. Therefore stay updated with the latest SFUND news and invest wisely to reap its benefits. If you are a beginner click here to understand the process of investing in crypto and points to keep in mind while doing the same.
How to store SFUND crypto?
When it comes to storing cryptocurrency, hardware Wallets are the most trustworthy. The recommended hardware wallets to store SFUND cryptocurrency are:-
Learn more about the best crypto wallets here. You can also read a detailed comparison of ledger nano S and X to make a more informed decision.