How to buy Luna 2.0?

Share IT

Due to a Luna rebirth, Terra is getting a new lease on life, which has already gone live on the exchanges after a spectacular collapse. A new Terra blockchain was constructed with a Luna (LUNA) coin but without the UST stablecoin.

Terra Classic (LUNC) has replaced the old LUNA, and a new listing has been made for the new Terra (LUNA). In addition, new LUNA tokens, dubbed LUNA 2.0, are being airdropped to investors who previously held Luna Classic (LUNC), TerraUSD Classic (USTC), or Anchor Protocol UST as part of Terraform Labs founder Do Kwon’s resurrection plan.

All decentralized apps and assets established on the previous Terra blockchain will need to move to the new Terra network.

How To Buy Luna 2.0?
Buy Luna 2.0

How to obtain Luna 2.0 Airdrop?

One of the most widely contested topics in the crypto industry is the LUNA 2.0 token airdrop and how it will be distributed to LUNC token holders. When it comes to airdrops, the Terra environment follows the conditions listed below:

  • Community pool – 30%
  • Pre-attack LUNA holders – 35%
  • Pre-attack UST holders – 10%
  • Post-attack LUNA holders – 10%
  • Post-attack UST holders – 15%.

Terra governance is in charge of the community pool, which supports development. According to an earlier release, the Terra system would allocate 30 million of the entire pool value to developers who have chosen to stay and rebuild on the new Terra chain.

You can claim an airdrop soon after the launch through centralized exchanges or Terra’s website. In addition, several major cryptocurrency exchanges, including Binance, Huobi, and Kraken, have announced that Terra holders would be able to obtain their tokens through their platforms. 

To discourage investors from selling all of their Luna tokens at once, investors who possess more than 10,000 will receive just 30% of their tokens at once, with the remaining 70% dispersed over two years. Those with more than a million tokens will have to wait a year for their tokens, subject to a four-year holding period.

How and Where to Buy Luna 2.0?

Cryptocurrency exchanges that have listed Luna 2.0 include :

Search for LUNA in the respective crypto exchanges and make your transaction. At present, LUNA 2.0 is priced around $9 after the massive dip in its beginning. The crypto asset also accepts fiat currencies such as the USD, CAD, EUR, PHP, INR, and IDR.

What is Luna 2.0’s future?

Many investors have lost trust in the Terra ecosystem due to the past few weeks’ tragic events. As a result, it’s understandable that the new chain is under selling pressure. Furthermore, the LUNA token’s main job is to regulate the ecosystem without UST stablecoin on the new chain.

According to several genuine Terra and LUNA owners, the airdrop allowed them to recuperate a decimal-place proportion of their initial investment. However, based on previous holders’ comments, Do Kwon’s new venture is viewed with skepticism.

Also read,

Share IT
Vishnu S Nair
Vishnu S Nair

Get Daily Updates

Crypto News, NFTs and Market Updates

Claim Your Free Trading Guide

Sign up for newsletter below and get your free crypto trading guide.

Can’t find what you’re looking for? Type below and hit enter!