With all the Metaverse products flowing in since the last bull run, things will be getting interesting in the market.
This article will serve as a quick guide to the Dapper wallet, which might be used to interact with games and apps powered by the Flow Blockchain.
Table of Contents
What is the Flow Blockchain?
Dapper labs created the Flow, a decentralized, fast, and developer-friendly blockchain. The same team started popular projects like the crypto-kitties, NFT top shots, etc.
Flow was created to serve as an ecosystem for games, NFTs, digital collectibles, etc. The Flow blockchain was designed in such a way that it can serve millions of users without compromising on decentralization or implementing sharding.
Also Read: Where and How to Buy Flow Token?
What is a Dapper Wallet?
Dapper Labs is also the team behind the Dapper wallet, allowing anyone to buy, sell, and store their digital assets in a centralized wallet, making things simpler and faster to work with.
Here’s how you can get started with the Dapper wallet!
How to create an account on the Dapper Wallet?
Here are the steps to getting started with the Dapper wallet:
- Visit https://www.meetdapper.com/
- Click on the “Continue to Dapper” button.
- Create an account using your email or google account.
- Choose to complete Identity verification to increase your account limits.
- And you’re done!
How to complete Identity verification for the Dapper wallet?
Completing the verification is not a necessary step for using the Dapper wallet. Although, it surely does help in increasing your deposit or enabling withdrawals. Here are the steps to complete the identity verification for the Dapper wallet:
- Click on the “Security” tab from the menu.
- Then click on “Update Info by Verifying your Identity”.
- Confirm the Pop-up.
- Select your country in the next step and hit continue.
- Select your ID type.
- Click a picture of the valid government-issued ID or upload them.
- Now, click a selfie and hit the submit button.
- Finally, fill out all the details in the form given, and you’re done.
How to set up 2FA for Dapper wallet?
- Click on the “Settings” button from the menu.
- Scroll down and select the 2FA method you’d want to use.
- For mobile verification, select your country and enter your mobile number.
- For the Authenticator app, scan the QR code on the screen from the authenticator app or copy the setup key.
- Now enter the code from the authenticator app.
- And you’re all done!
How to add funds to the Dapper wallet?
Here are the steps to adding funds to your wallet:
- Login to your Dapper account, and click on Home.
- Enter the amount you wish to add in the “Add funds to your wallet” section.
- Click on “Add Funds” and select your payment method.
- Complete all the necessary payment steps, and you’re done.
How to use the Dapper wallet?
Dapper wallet can be a go-to place for you to manage all your NFTs on the Flow blockchain at one place. You can head over to the “Inventory” section and copy your address from the bottom of the page to deposit any of the NFTs on the Flow Blockchain.
However, ensure you don’t send any other cryptocurrencies or digital assets to the address mentioned above.
How to withdraw funds from the Dapper wallet?
Once you’ve completed the security verification, you can withdraw funds from your Dapper Wallet. Therefore, once you’re done with it, follow the instructions below for withdrawing.
Further, Dapper provides only the following ways of withdrawing funds:
- USDC on Ethereum or Flow to digital wallets.
- Wire Transfer to linked US bank account.
- Wire Transfer to bank accounts based in US, UK, or Canada.
Steps for Fiat withdrawal:
- Navigate to the “Payments Method” tab.
- Move ahead to “Save your bank details”.
- Fill in all the required fields and hit submit.
- Once done, return to home and click on “withdraw balance” below the “Available Balance” section.
Users not owning a bank account based in US, UK, or Canada can first convert Fiat into USDC and then transfer it to their crypto wallet.
Also, the minimum balance for withdrawal will be $3 USD for ACH, $10 USD for USDC, and $30 USD for Wire Transfer. And Dapper charges $25 for withdrawals through Wire Transfer.
Guide to Dapper Wallet: Closing Thoughts
Dapper wallet might be the next big thing coming out from crypto-kitties creators. Since the wallet will simplify things for users interacting with the Flow blockchain, it would’ve been essential to understanding how it works and what you gain from compromising on using the Dapper wallet.
Hopefully, this article had everything you needed to use the Dapper wallet.