Flow is a fast, decentralised, and developer-friendly blockchain that serves as the foundation for a new generation of games, apps, and digital assets. The Flow blockchain native token is $FLOW, and in this article, we’d be going through the centralised and decentralised exchanges where you can trade and buy Flow tokens.
Table of Contents
- You can buy Flow tokens from Gate.io, Binance, KuCoin, etc.
- Flow has provided different consumer experiences such as Dapper wallet, Crypto Kitties, NBA top shot, etc.
- Flow is a fast, developer-friendly, and decentralized blockchain.
- FLOW token is the native token of the Flow ecosystem.
What is Flow?
Flow is a fast, developer-friendly, and decentralized blockchain. Developers on Flow can quickly build their apps or tokens. In addition, Flow has provided different consumer experiences such as Dapper wallet, Crypto Kitties, NBA top shot, etc.
Also read, Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) Definition
What is a FLOW token?
FLOW token is the native token of the Flow ecosystem. It is an inclusive and borderless digital currency. FLOW is the payment method and a long-time reserve asset for the Flow ecosystem.
The Flow ecosystem may not be one of the renowned blockchains such as Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain, but it certainly has some exciting perks you must look out for. Flow is the only blockchain that builds usability in the protocol layer. For this reason, the developers are building on Flow as it gives them more freedom. Flow has partnered with companies like Ubisoft, Warner music, NBA and UFC.
Also read, Binance Chain vs Binance Smart Chain
What makes Flow unique?
FLOW has some special perks that make it unique. Here are some listed below.
- Developer Ergonomics: Flow Blockchain has been designed keeping the developers in mind. It includes features like Flow Emulator and Upgradable Smart Contracts which are helpful for developers.
- Multi-role Architecture: Flow’s design is unique, allowing the network to scale to serve billions of users without losing the decentralization.
- Consumer onboarding: Flow is carefully designed for mainstream consumers. It has payment onramps enabling a fast and frictionless payment path for Fiat currencies.
- Resource-Oriented Programming: Cadence is an easy and safe programming language for crypto assets. It is used to write smart contracts in the Flow Blockchain.
Where can I buy a FLOW token?
How to buy a FLOW token?
Here we will be showing you how you can buy Flow from a centralized exchange like Gate.io.
How to buy FLOW token on Gate.io?
In order to buy a FLOW token from Gate.io, you must have an account there and do the 2 step authentication and KYC. You’ll also need USDT in your wallet to buy. Considering you’ve done all of it, let’s get into it.
- Go to Trade> Spot Trading> Standard.
- A window will open where you’ll find a search option in the top right corner.
- Search for FLOW and select FLOW USDT
- You’ll be able to see all the graphs and data about FLOW token.
- Below the graph in the spot trading option you’ll find the limit order option.
- Enter the desired amount and click on the Buy button.
- Your balance will reflect on your Gate.io wallet.
FLOW token Price Prdecition
Just like any other crypto available in the crypto market, Flow token is volatile, and its price fluctuates from time to time. You can keep track of the price and its present market analysis from our Markets Page.
How safe is Flow?
Although the technology behind the security has not been specified, there is always room for suspicion, but there is also a plus point. Huge companies like Ubisoft and NBA are using it which means that it has a very secure structure, but it is best to do your research before investing.
Below we present you the charts that show you the token Distribution of FLOW in detail.
Token generation and Distribution:
Cryptomarket is like an ocean that can quickly sink you if you do not invest correctly. Flow is a great place to invest right now, and it has great returns as well. Reputed companies back it up, and it also offers various functionalities. But at the end of the day, you must do your research to justify whether to go with the FLOW or not.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is FLOW on Ethereum?
What is the price of the FLOW token?
What is the native token of the Flow ecosystem?