CoinCommute is a cloud-based crypto exchange platform that allows you to buy and sell many cryptocurrencies. In addition, CoinCommute platform engaged cryptocurrencies are secured and backed by a risk guarantee fund. In this article, we will review CoinCommute and bring all possible details.
Table of Contents
- CoinCommute is a cloud-based crypto exchange platform.
- The platform charges GST tax and transaction fee both.
- To list crypto in CoinCommute, users must send all details to their official mail. No other method is available.
- Safe to use.
- Need to be careful while sending money to their QR for buying crypto.
What is CoinCommute?
CoinCommute provides a platform to buy cryptocurrencies and create a crypto portfolio. It works on both web browsers and mobile apps. Their refer and earn offer makes it more attractive as they offer users $10 worth of cryptocurrencies.
CoinCommute Review: Features
As CoinCommue offers to buy and list, we will list some of its features that will help you understand all about CoinCommute.
- Deposit: Users will have to send money to their mentioned UPI QR code with their details, i.e. USER ID and contact details. In case any difficulties occurred. The amount sent in mentioned QR will be converted into USDT coins and can buy all listed Crypto.
- API Documentation: CoinCommute’s API documentation is available on https://github.com/exchange-doc/api.
- Listing: To list crypto in CoinCommute, the user must send information to the website’s mailbox. The information must include token name, Introduction, ERC20 token address, security report and contact information. CoinCommute’s team will contact you as soon as they receive the application.
Also read, 20 Best Crypto Exchange Reddit Communities
CoinCommute Review: Fee Structure
CoinCommute charges an extra GST charge as well as transaction fees.CoinCommute
Doesn’t have any platform-specific transaction fee. They haven’t mentioned anything extra in their platform regarding fees.
Is CoinCummute safe?
- CoinCommute mentions the usage of every detail collected by the user for clarification.
- Retention period of every document and information is mentioned like payment records are retained for 5 years, contrat or withdrawal of subscription is 5 years.
- The Company, pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Data Protection Act, has the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
Users can believe CoinCommute in terms of privacy and security. They have established themself in the market as of now and can be trusted. However, beginners can choose another platform to start crypto trading.
Also read, Best Paid And FREE Crypto Trading Bots
CoinCommute Review: Pros and Cons
|Strong privacy policies.||Transaction fee as well as GST.|
|Most of the cryptocurrencies are available.||Payment using UPI QR code needs to be improved.|
|Refer and earn policy offers crypto worth $10.|
CoinCommute is an excellent platform to create your own portfolio of cryptocurrencies used by many users. Although sometimes users won’t prefer it because of the payment process. As users need to send money and wait for a response from the team to respond and the same for listing crypto, beginners don’t prefer CoinCommute. People who have been in the market for a long time choose this. Other features are as good as other trading platforms, and we can prefer CoinCommute for trading. Hope you got all the required info and cleared your doubts.
Frequently Asked Question
CoinCommute is a cloud platform for exchanges and trading.
CoinCommute charges a transaction fee and GST.
As soon as the team receives money, they convert the amount to USDT coins, and it reflects in the user’s account.