Swyftx is an Australian crypto exchange platform to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies. Whereas, Digital Surge is an AUSTRAC registered bitcoin exchange platform. Therefore, in this Swyftx vs Digital Surge article, we’d compare both the platforms and try to find out which one is better to buy, sell or trade cryptocurrencies in Australia.
|Founded by||Alex Harper and Angus Goldman||Josh Lehman|
|Mobile application||Available for iOS and Android users||Available for iOS and Android users|
Table of Contents
- Swyftx was founded in 2018 by Alex Harper and Angus Goldman and has been working since then with its headquarters located in Australia.
- Digital Surge was founded by Josh Lehman and worked in cryptocurrency for a long time, accounting for safe and secure transactions in the area.
- Both these platforms are safe and secure with two-factor authentication services.
- Swyftx and Digital Surgeon also provide comprehensive customer support service on a real-time basis.
- A fee in some percentage form by Swyftx and Digital Surge, depending on the transaction value.
What is Swyftx?
Swyftx is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for buying, selling, trading, and storing Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Shiba INU, and many other cryptocurrencies. Swyftx was founded by Alex Harper and Angus Goldman in the year 2018. Further, its headquarters are located in Brisbane, Australia. Swyftx is currently available in Australia and New Zealand; users can use Swyftx to buy and sell digital currency using Australian Dollar securely, or By Bank Transfer, POLi pay, PayID, or OSKO to send the funds directly to users Swyftx account.
Using Swyftx, clients can trade their cryptocurrencies anytime and from anywhere in the world. SwyftX offers users a secure and reliable digital wallet to store their cryptocurrency assets, as well as instant crypto exchanges. They have secured funding from prominent venture capital firms such as Pantera Capital.
What is Digital Surge?
Digital Surge is a crypto exchange that Josh Lehman established. Based on the analysis of overseas and domestic market trends, they provide users with secure, convenient, fast, and flexible services for buying, selling, transferring, and storing digital currency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, Cardano, Binance Coin, and many other such cryptocurrencies. It’s straightforward to use and has an easy registration process.
Digital Surge is a crypto exchange platform that seeks to provide the very best security for its users. The platform has been built using today’s most advanced technologies, ensuring that all users receive maximum protection when trading cryptocurrencies. Digital Surge aims at providing security and reliability for all users of its platform. They do this by ensuring they have a 24/7/365 support team ready to answer all users’ questions about users’ accounts or trades.
Also, read Digital Surge Review: Is it Safe or Legit?
Swyftx vs Digital Surge: Features
Swyftx is a revolutionary platform that aims to change how we trade digital currencies. Some of Swyftx exchange features are:
- Swyftx provides live chat, which is available 274/7 so that users can get their problems solved at any time.
- Providing a real-time price feed so that users can track over their portfolios and get an exact price of crypto and portfolio balance.
- The platform features a live news feed and price ticker, market-capitalization rankings, multiple charting tools and indicators including technical analysis tools like trend lines, MACD, etc.
- Two-factor authentication is provided which is an essential security measure that protects users’ accounts.
- It aslo provides its users with Combined order books, which is an excellent way to mitigate risk when trading futures in the market.
Digital Surge is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers traders several features to make trading more accessible and efficient. Some of these features are:
- Digital Surge takes pride in its state-of-the-art infrastructure and unmatched Premium customer service, backed by 24/7 customer support agents so that users can get their problems solved anytime.
- It also offers the most secure trading environment possible. It provides multi-layered security for its users with 2-factor authentication so that all user data and funds are safe and secure.
- This exchange has various innovative tools and trading advice from crypto experts to help traders make the most profit out of every trade they make on the platform.
- It also provides educational resources and live crypto news to know everything going on in the market, which helps traders trade accordingly and makes good profits.
- The exchange provides live rates so that the users can get the exact price of their crypto and get the current rate of their portfolio value.
Swyftx vs Digital Surge: Fees
With Swyftx exchange, traders can trade with up to 50% lesser fees than what they would pay at other exchanges so that more users’ money goes directly into their pockets and less is wasted on transaction fees. Swyftx fees are just 0.6% on all trades, significantly more than red to other exchanges fees.
Digital Surge Fees
Digital Surge crypto exchange offers low trading fees for its customers; there are different prices for different services provided by the Digital Surge crypto exchange. Digital Surge charges 0.5% fees on instant buying and selling of crypto.
Further, the platform charges no deposit fees on Cryptocurrency and PayID deposits while it charges fees on POLi deposit which starts at $2 and is capped at $3.30. Digital Surge does not charge and fees on the money withdrawal, but when users send their coins to some external wallet, it charges a network transaction fee, which is charged according to each currency; the current transaction fees are shown when withdrawing a coin.
Also Read: 6 Best Crypto Trading bots in Canada
Swyftx vs Digital SwSurge: Mobile Application
Swyftx mobile application aims to offer a secure, simple, and easy-to-use platform for people to exchange cryptocurrencies at any time, anywhere with their mobile devices. With the Swyftx mobile application, users can buy, sell and store their cryptos; Te app is available on both Android and iOS devices. Swyftx mobile app connects users to the crypto world; it contains a list of cryptocurrencies, shows live prices, and other features that help people learn about new assets. The mobile application provides users with a very safe and secure environment with 2-factor authentication to Secure users’ data.
Digital Surge App
The Digital Surge mobile application enables people to trade various cryptocurrencies worldwide. Digital Surge provides trading tools, indicators, price charts, and many other tools which help in trading. The Digital Surge mobile application is available on both Android and iOS devices. Users can track over their portfolio with the live markets rates and exact prices of coins. Add your favorite currency to your watchlist and keep track of it, and aim to purchase and sell it at the right time with the help of the Digital Surge mobile-based application.
Swyftx and Digital Surge are two of the most prominent platforms in the crypto world that would serve you the best. Both these applications provide the best of services with mobile-based applications for a faster working and user-friendly experience. The platform also charges low fees from its users to help save them from all around. Use these applications for your comfort and also to maximize your benefits now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Swyftx safe to use?
Yes, Swyftx is a very safe and secure platform, its extensive range of security measures is designed to keep all users’ assets and data safe. It also provides a two-step authentication for the security of users’ data.
Who is the founder of Swyftx, and where is its headquarters?
Alex Harper and Angus Goldman is the founder of swyftx, its headquarters is located in Brisbane, Australia.
Who is the founder of Digital Surge?
Josh Lehman is the founder of Digital Surge.
- Gemini vs Coinbase | Which is the Best USA Crypto Exchange?
- CoinJar vs CoinSpot | Which is the Best Australian Crypto Exchange?
- Coinbase vs Kraken | Which is the Best Crypto Exchange in USA?
- Binance vs Kraken 2021 | Which Crypto Exchange you should Choose?
- Coinbase vs Robinhood | Which one is Best for You?