In the world of meme coins, Samoyedcoin is in the spotlight and one of the most desirable meme coins out there. Now you must be wondering what makes it so unique and How to buy Samoyedcoin? In this article, we will clear all your queries and guide you to own your very own Samoyedcoin.
Table of Contents
What is a Samoyedcoin?
Samoyed coin was first released as a meme coin, but soon it evolved and became the mascot of Solana. Since then, it has been the cutest dog you can find on that platform. Dogecoin inspired it. The CEO of Almeda Research and FTX, Sam Bankman Fried, and the co-founder of Solana, Anatoly Yakovenko, took the initiative to make this coin. The Samoyed coin aims to grow the Solana ecosystem and make it more accessible.
For better insights on Samoyed Coin and other cryptocurrencies, head over to CoinCodeCap Markets.
What makes the Samoyedcoin unique?
Samoyedcoins have skyrocketed in recent times, and there are some specific reasons behind that. Besides being the cutest coin on the blockchain. Here are some perks that make Samoyed coin more desirable:
- It is based on a reliable (maybe) blockchain, Solana.
- Further, it is very fast, one of the fastest memecoins out there.
- It has meager transaction fees, 0.01 US dollars, to be precise.
- Further, has crucial tools like Samodex or samo airdrop tools baked in for additional facilities.
- One of the biggest reasons that make samoyed coin special is the trend. Samoyed coin followed the footsteps of Dogecoin, which made it instantly more desirable and trending.
How secure is a Samoyedcoin?
Security always becomes a significant concern when we are investing in cryptocurrencies. Samoyed is based on the Solana blockchain, and it uses SPL protocol just like Ethereum. The transactions are monitored through PoS (Proof of Stake) and PoH ( Proof of History) consensus, making it extra safe. Although with all these security measures, some issues need to be addressed. Solana is not used regularly for huge investments, so a change in the market can cause a sharp decline in some cases.
Also read, Lido Review: Staking with Highest Interests
Where to buy SamoyedCoin?
Here’s a list of crypto exchanges where you can buy Samoyed Coin:
How to buy SamoyedCoin on Gate.io?
You can follow the steps below to buy SamoyedCoin Gate.io:
- Go to Trade> Spot Trading> Standard.
- A window will open where you’ll find a search option in the top right corner.
- Search for Samo and select SAMO/USDT.
- You’ll be able to see all the graphs and data about Samoyedcoin.
- Below the graph in the spot trading option you’ll find the limit order option.
- Enter the desired amount and click on the Buy button.
- Your balance will reflect on your Gate.io wallet.
How to buy a Samoyedcoin on Raydium?
Before you start buying a Samoyedcoin, you must have a phantom wallet account and Solana in your wallet. Once you have all set up, you can purchase the Samoyed coin.
Also read, How and Where to buy Solana?
- Firstly, go to the chrome extension of phantom and copy the contract address.
- Now from the exchanges section, convert your Solana to Raydium. Make sure that you don’t convert all of your Solana to Raydium because you must have a little bit in your account for transaction fees.
- Now head over to Raydium.io and click on the launch app button.
- Click on connect wallet and choose phantom.
- Now in the interface, select RAY in the ‘FROM’ section and select SAMO on the ‘TO’ section.
- Enter your desired amount and click on swap.
- Your purchased Samoyedcoin will be added to your phantom wallet.
Samoyedcoin is fast, safe, and has an insane price gain. Although just like any other crypto, it has its own risk and a volatile market, so we suggest you do your research before you buy the Samoyed coin.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the symbol of the Samoyedcoin?
What is the total supply of Samoyedcoins?
Which blockchain is the Samoyedcoin based on?