3Commas is one of the most popular trading bot providers in the market. However, without proper research and comparing its alternatives, it would be vague to vouch for it. Hence, this article will help you go through the best 5 best 3Commas alternatives.
- Three types of bots are available from 3Commas: short bots, simple bots, composite trading bots, and composite short bots.
- Bitsgap connects you to over 25 major cryptocurrency exchanges and allows you to trade across them all in one location.
- Napbots is a cryptocurrency trading bot service that automates the process, allowing clients to maximize profit margins while minimizing losses.
- Third-party crypto signals are available on the CryptoHopper Marketplace to assist you in deciding whether to enter or quit a position.
- TradeSanta is a cryptocurrency bot trading platform specializing in automated trading methods.
- Zignaly is a next-generation cloud-based crypto trading bot platform with a variety of useful features for a wide range of traders.
What is 3Commas?
3Commas is a well-known crypto trading bot platform based in Vancouver, Canada, founded in 2017.
The software connects to up to 23 major cryptocurrency exchanges, allowing you to manage all of your accounts in one location. In addition, it includes a sophisticated trading terminal that will enable you to create your trading strategies and emulate the trading approaches of great traders.
3Commas offers four bots: short bots, simple bots, composite bots, and composite short bots. For example, Options Bot enables you to automate your options trading methods.
To learn more, read the 3Commas review.
First 3Commas Alternatives: NapBots
What is Napbots?
Napbots was launched in 2019 by Napoleon Group that is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CoinShares International Ltd.
The user interface of the NapBots platform is quite simple and clean. It is compatible with most of the industry’s leading exchanges, including Binance, FTX, Kraken, etc., and is actively expanding its list. Further, it supports three languages – English. French and German.
In addition, there are over 30 cryptos available to trade with Napbots, including BTC, ETH, SOL, and BNB. Moreover, the traders can readily use 15 work-specific strategies designed by professionals for trading.
When market prices fluctuate, Napbots will take user-specific actions. As a result, it’s never been simpler to trade like a pro. To learn more, read the Napbots review.
Getting Started with NapBots
By using NapBots, you may trade cryptocurrencies in autopilot mode and earn money automatically. However, to be of service, you must accomplish the following:
- Connect to a trusted exchange.
- Pick from the unique list of performing Bots of NapBots.
- Choose a portfolio that matches your investing style.
By the end of these three easy steps, your NapBots is fully functional, and you can begin making money.
Napbots has a straightforward pricing model that is a fair, transparent, and flexible pricing system with no hidden charges.
- For trading budgets under $200, Napbots is entirely free.
- However, trading budgets exceeding $200 are charged with a monthly fee of €2 for every $100 invested (up to a maximum of €500/month)
- For $25,000 and above, the price is capped at €500 a month.
The user can cancel their subscription anytime without paying any cancellation charges.
Why Choose NapBots?
- NapBots provides comprehensive public access trading automation solutions.
- The procedure is simple, and non-experts may also use it. As a result, NapBots’ new approach promises to provide exceptional value to its consumers.
- The Napbots team has decades of experience in the banking industry.
- There are no upfront costs; therefore, their pricing is extremely straightforward. Therefore, there is no need to pay an extra charge.
Second 3Commas Alternatives: CryptoHopper
What is CryptoHopper?
On these exchanges, Cryptohopper’s clients will be able to employ a variety of semi-automated trading tools. The Cryptohopper bot will automatically trade on exchanges with a client’s account once the user has set it up.
CryptoHopper Marketplace offers third-party crypto signals to help you decide whether to enter or exit a position. In addition to automatic trading, Cryptohopper offers social trading, allowing traders to work together to gain money. To learn more, read the CryptoHopper review.
The platform has a three-tiered pricing system, with the lowest tier available for free for a week.
What are the advantages of Cryptohopper?
- Do not impose a monthly fee in addition to the commission.
- Investors can use high-level analytic tools.
- This complete smartphone software has advanced security features.
Third 3Commas Alternatives: TradeSanta
What is TradeSanta?
TradeSanta is a crypto-bot trading platform that focuses on automated trading strategies. It was initially introduced in 2018, but it gained traction in the second half of 2019. It currently has over 25,000 members who have performed over a million transactions, making it a flourishing community.
TradeSanta has simplified the crypto trading bot universe and offers some fantastic trading tools to its customers. With over 6,400 active crypto trading bots, it currently has the most active trading bots among its competitors. There are three bot templates: a long bot template, a short bot template, and a custom bot template.
In addition, extra orders, martingale, commission purchase coins, sophisticated technical indicators, and other TradeSanta features are available. To learn more, read the TradeSanta review.
TradeSanta is quite inexpensive when compared to other crypto bot trading services. The four options are:
What are the benefits of using TradeSanta?
- Straightforward platform
- Supports a variety of trading bots and other trading tools.
- Competitive prices
Fourth 3Commas Alternatives: Zignaly
What is Zignaly?
Zignaly is a next-generation cloud-based crypto trading bot platform that caters to many traders with several beneficial features. However, only Binance and KuCoin are now connected to the trading platform. Still, more cryptocurrency exchanges are expected to join in the future.
Copy-trading, a bitcoin trading bot, and a trading terminal are the primary services it offers. Its capacity to trade automatically using third-party signal sources is one of its distinctive characteristics. It now supports over 21 different crypto signal sources, all of which are of good quality.
Users may now use Zignaly for free, with an unlimited number of exchange accounts, coin pairings, positions, and priority support.
Also Read: My Experience with Copy Trading
What are the benefits of using Zignaly?
- There are several advantages to integrating third-party signal suppliers.
- Simple-to-operate platform.
- Create a free account.
- It’s a cloud-hosted platform.
Fifth 3Commas Alternatives: BitsGap
Bitsgap was formed in 2018 in Estonia and focuses on crypto trading. The platform enables you to connect to over 25 significant cryptocurrency exchanges and enable trading across all of them in one place.
Use the Bitsgap platform to trade in over 10,000 crypto pairings, including taking advantage of price differences between exchanges and automating your trading methods. To learn more, read the Bitsgap review or Bitsgap futures trading bot.
With the Bitsgap Free app, users get $1,000 in trading limitations. With a BASIC membership, $25,000 in transactions are allowed per month, and two trading bots are included. Also, the monthly cost for an Advanced or Professional account is $44.
What are the benefits of Bitsgap?
- Several crypto exchanges, including over 30 different exchanges.
- Multiple monetary accounts are offered as well as a wide range of trading choices.
- Fiat currency conversion is supported.
3Commas Alternatives: Conclusion
Here you can find the most reliable and highest-rated trading bots. However, Napbots is more practical and has a higher capacity.
Investing in bitcoin with bitcoin trading bots that assist investors in other cryptocurrency marketplaces will substantially aid investors in other markets. Think carefully about the platform you choose, and you will be treated positively.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is 3Commas safe?
Yes, 3Commas is absolutely safe and secure. The platform is sufficiently encrypted and has a well defined data protection policy as well.
Does Bitsgap has an mobile app?
No, Bitsgap has no mobile application. You can use the platform in the web version on their official website.
Is Napbot safe?
Yes, napbots is safe to use as the team considers protecting the users’ data as its top priority. Besides, to ensure a smooth-secure crypto trading experience, they conduct regular security audits of the Napbots website.