Top 3Commas Alternatives
3Commas is one of the most popular trading bot providers in the market. However, without proper research and comparing its alternatives, it would be vague to vouch for it. Hence, this article will help you go through the best 5 best 3Commas alternatives.
- Three types of bots are available from 3Commas: short bots, simple bots, composite trading bots, and composite short bots.
- Bitsgap connects you to over 25 major cryptocurrency exchanges and allows you to trade across them all in one location.
- Third-party crypto signals are available on the CryptoHopper Marketplace to assist you in deciding whether to enter or quit a position.
- Altrady is a Netherland-based crypto trading terminal that lets you connect with around 20 crypto exchanges.
- TradeSanta is a cryptocurrency bot trading platform specializing in automated trading methods.
- Zignaly is a next-generation cloud-based crypto trading bot platform with a variety of useful features for a wide range of traders.
What is 3Commas?
3Commas is a well-known crypto trading bot platform based in Vancouver, Canada, founded in 2017.
The software connects to up to 23 major cryptocurrency exchanges, allowing you to manage all of your accounts in one location. In addition, it includes a sophisticated trading terminal that will enable you to create your trading strategies and emulate the trading approaches of great traders.
3Commas offers four bots: short bots, simple bots, composite bots, and composite short bots. For example, Options Bot enables you to automate your options trading methods.
To learn more, read the 3Commas review.
Bitsgap was formed in 2018 in Estonia and focuses on crypto trading. The platform enables you to connect to over 25 significant cryptocurrency exchanges and enable trading across all of them in one place.
Use the Bitsgap platform to trade in over 10,000 crypto pairings, including taking advantage of price differences between exchanges and automating your trading methods. To learn more, read the Bitsgap review or Bitsgap futures trading bot.
With the Bitsgap Free app, users get $1,000 in trading limitations. With a BASIC membership, $25,000 in transactions are allowed per month, and two trading bots are included. Also, the monthly cost for an Advanced or Professional account is $44.
What are the benefits of Bitsgap?
- Several crypto exchanges, including over 30 different exchanges.
- Multiple monetary accounts are offered as well as a wide range of trading choices.
- Fiat currency conversion is supported.
What is CryptoHopper?
Cryptohopper provides users with a cloud-based platform to manage several crypto assets across eight primary crypto exchanges.
On these exchanges, Cryptohopper’s clients will be able to employ a variety of semi-automated trading tools. The Cryptohopper bot will automatically trade on exchanges with a client’s account once the user has set it up.
CryptoHopper Marketplace offers third-party crypto signals to help you decide whether to enter or exit a position. In addition to automatic trading, Cryptohopper offers social trading, allowing traders to work together to gain money. To learn more, read the CryptoHopper review.
The platform has a three-tiered pricing system, with the lowest tier available for free for a week.
What are the advantages of Cryptohopper?
- Do not impose a monthly fee in addition to the commission.
- Investors can use high-level analytic tools.
- This complete smartphone software has advanced security features.
Altrady is a Netherland-based crypto trading terminal software. Since it is trading terminal software, it also provides multiple exchanges from a single software. However, Altrady has immense features, including a wide range of customization tools, which helps in creating a personalized trading platform. Moreover, this software is easy to use and thus is recommended for beginners.
Also, read our Altrady review to know more.
Altrady Fee Structure
Altrady offers a 14 day free trial for users. Besides that, it provides three plans, and users can get a 30% discount for the annual plan. The three plans are:
- Basic: With an annual plan, you can get this at $12.55. Also, you will be able to use features like signals, trading terminal, portfolio, trading analytics, multi-chart, custom alerts, position trackers, break-even calculator, and basic order types.
- Essential: You can receive this plat at $25.15. This includes all the features of Basic, plus Limit Ladder Order, One-Cancel-the-Other Order, Take Profit, and Trailing stop.
- Premium: This will cost you around $37.75. Further, this plan includes all the features of Basic and Essential plans, including Basic scanner and quick scanner as an additional benefit.
What is TradeSanta?
TradeSanta is a crypto-bot trading platform that focuses on automated trading strategies. It was initially introduced in 2018, but it gained traction in the second half of 2019. It currently has over 25,000 members who have performed over a million transactions, making it a flourishing community.
TradeSanta has simplified the crypto trading bot universe and offers some fantastic trading tools to its customers. With over 6,400 active crypto trading bots, it currently has the most active trading bots among its competitors. There are three bot templates: a long bot template, a short bot template, and a custom bot template.
In addition, extra orders, martingale, commission purchase coins, sophisticated technical indicators, and other TradeSanta features are available. To learn more, read the TradeSanta review.
It already connects to seven major cryptocurrency exchanges, including HitBTC, Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Huobi, Upbit, and OKEx, with plans to add BitMEX soon.
TradeSanta is quite inexpensive when compared to other crypto bot trading services. The four options are:
What are the benefits of using TradeSanta?
- Straightforward platform
- Supports a variety of trading bots and other trading tools.
- Competitive prices
What is Zignaly?
Zignaly is a next-generation cloud-based crypto trading bot platform that caters to many traders with several beneficial features. However, only Binance and KuCoin are now connected to the trading platform. Still, more cryptocurrency exchanges are expected to join in the future.
Copy-trading, a bitcoin trading bot, and a trading terminal are the primary services it offers. Its capacity to trade automatically using third-party signal sources is one of its distinctive characteristics. It now supports over 21 different crypto signal sources, all of which are of good quality.
Users may now use Zignaly for free, with an unlimited number of exchange accounts, coin pairings, positions, and priority support.
Also Read: My Experience with Copy Trading
What are the benefits of using Zignaly?
- There are several advantages to integrating third-party signal suppliers.
- Simple-to-operate platform.
- Create a free account.
- It’s a cloud-hosted platform.
3Commas Alternatives: Conclusion
Here you can find the most reliable and highest-rated trading bots. However, Cryptohopper is more practical and has a higher capacity.
Investing in bitcoin with bitcoin trading bots that assist investors in other cryptocurrency marketplaces will substantially aid investors in other markets. Think carefully about your chosen platform, and you will be treated positively.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is 3Commas safe?
Yes, 3Commas is absolutely safe and secure. The platform is sufficiently encrypted and has a well defined data protection policy as well.
Does Bitsgap has an mobile app?
No, Bitsgap has no mobile application. You can use the platform in the web version on their official website.
Is Cryptohopper safe?
Yes, Cryptohopper is safe to use as the team considers protecting the users’ data as its top priority. Besides, to ensure a smooth-secure crypto trading experience, they conduct regular security audits of the Napbots website.