As we head into the future, digitally created art is being used for more things than ever before. It can be used in several different cases and expanded from there. So, if you want to invest in coins powered by NFTs collections, here’s the list of the top 5 NFT coins.
Table of Contents
Decentraland is a metaverse which is built on the Ethereum Blockchain. This metaverse is developed by the Decentraland Foundation and it works on Play to Earn(P2E) mode. In this virtual world, land is purchased in the form of NFTs through crypto tokens called MANA.
- Decentraland is governed by MANA tokens, meaning these tokens are used to buy in game assets.
- The plots in this metaverse are represented by NFTs called LAND.
- Decentraland also consists of a market place which is used to sell or trade virtual assets.
- Decentraland has its own tool which is called Builders. This tool allows members to create their own virtual assets.
- Price: $0.4564
- Market Cap: $827,579,140
- Supply: 2,193,427,227
The Sandbox ($SAND)
The Sandbox is a 2D Play to Earn metaverse game. This decentralized metaverse game is developed by a game studio called Pixowl inc. The Sandbox is available on IOS, Windows as well as Android. Apart from just playing the game, The Sandbox also has some cool features/tools available for creators.
- Sandbox has a tool called Voxel Editor which allows creators to easily make their own creations and this tool is absolutely free.
- It also has a marketplace which is used by the users to trade their in-game assets.
- Another main tool of The Sandbox is its game maker. This tool allows users to build their own games as well as earn through them via monetization.
- The main governance token for The Sandbox is $SAND.
- Price: $0.6133
- Market Cap: $947,741,202
- Supply: 3,000,000,000
Axie Infinity ($AXS)
Axie Infinity is an Ethereum based game. It is an online game and is based on the Play to Earn model. The game revolves around Pokemon like creatures called Axies which are used for battles and breeding etc.
- It is a play to earn game.
- It consists of virtual plots called Lunacia which are built on a virtual land called Terra. These virtual plots are purchasable and rentable too.
- It also has a marketplace for trading. Here users can trade their Axies for actual money.
- Axies are the main characters of the game. These are basically Pokemon like creatures.
- Price: $7.46
- Market Cap: $818,855,939
- Supply: 270,000,000
Gala is a gaming platform based on the Ethereum and BNB blockchains. It was founded in 2019 and is based on the Play to Earn Model. Gala allows users to have ownership of the items that they earn through playing the game. The platform is governed by $GALA tokens.
- The platform consists of multiple types of games including RPG and MOBA games etc. Some of the most popular games are Town Star, Mirandus and Fortitude.
- Players can earn $GALA through gameplay as the games are based on P2E model.
- Gala Node License can be purchased to get access to a Gala Node through which you can vote on the proposals offered by the community.
- Price: $0.0296
- Market Cap: $224,257,521
- Supply: 38,767,642,101
Enjin is a decentralized platform based on Ethereum blockchain. It was founded in 2009 and is governed by $ENJ tokens. This platform is built for gamers as well as creators as it allows developers to create in- game items and develop games.
- Developers can create virtual assets through the platform.
- A marketplace for players to trade their assets.
- A wallet called Enjin Wallet through which players can make transactions and perform other tasks such as token conversion.
- Price: $0.322832
- Market Cap: $322,588,882
- Supply: 1,000,000,000
Before we get into the five best NFT coins to look out for, you can also stand a chance to get our premium NFT signals by signing up on BitYard using the link “HERE “. To learn more, join our Telegram channel!
Discipline and Patience are the most critical components of a successful trade. According to the above analysis, the coins we discussed might make you decent gains if other market conditions prevail favorably. Again, it’s your hard-earned money that you’ll be using. Do Your Own Research before investing.