KuCoin is one of the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, and for good reason. Before you can join the ranks of crypto enthusiasts, you must first register with a reliable exchange. There are dozens, if not hundreds, of exchanges available online. So, how can you know which one is right?” It’s a big decision with a lot of consequences.
Unfortunately, many crypto exchanges are restricted in the United States, making trading more difficult. Although KuCoin is technically not available to US people, this doesn’t prevent you from trading.
We have a workaround that will allow you to enjoy crypto anonymously and without restriction. This article will cover everything regarding “ Can you use KuCoin in the US” or not.
Table of Contents
Is KuCoin available in the US?
KuCoin exchange is restricted to a few countries, including the United States, where a limited version of the platform is available. While you can open an account, you only have a certain amount of money available each day.
The problem is that KuCoin is not licensed in the United States, so if you live there, you won’t be able to completely validate your identity.
Why You Need a VPN To Use KuCoin From the US?
KuCoin only offers its services to nations specified on its Know Your Customer (KYC) website; sadly, the United States is not one of them. That implies that, while you can still use Kucoin in the US, you won’t be able to use all of its features, which will have a direct impact on your trade.
Normally, KuCoin limits the amount of money that US residents can withdraw and trade in order to prevent money laundering in unregulated nations.
Therefore,a VPN can be useful in such situations. It assures that you have full access to KuCoin by replacing your current IP address with one from a nation where KuCoin has full licence and allowing you to trade as if you were in that country. This tricks the platform into thinking you’re in a licensed area, granting you full access to all of its features.
How to Use and Trade on KuCoin in the US
KuCoin trading bot is simple and quick to use. Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting started in minutes.
- Purchase a VPN- NordVPN is recommended because of its strong security features and extensive server network, which allows you to trade from anywhere.
- Connect to a European server– KuCoin is available in the majority of European nations, however I prefer the United Kingdom.
- Set up a KuCoin account– Sign up for KuCoin using your name, email address, and a password of your choice.
- Please confirm your account– Look for the activation link in your email and click on it. Check your spam folder if you can’t find it.
- Finish the verification– You must finish the KYC procedure by uploading a photo of your ID card, passport, or driver’s license.
- Configure 2FA– Install Google Authenticator on your mobile device. It’s available in the iOS AppStore and the Google Play Store for Android smartphones. Then, make a note of the secret key and activate the authenticator.
- Begin trading on KuCoin!– You are now prepared to capitalize on the most recent cryptocurrency trends.
Best VPNs to use KuCoin in the US
NordVPN is the best VPN for KuCoin because of its great security features, which will protect your data online and let you to simply circumvent any geo-restrictions.
- Servers – With over 5700 servers in 60 countries, you’ll find it easy to connect to the best server in a country where the full version of KuCoin is available.
- Security – NordVPN protects data with AES-256 encryption, a reliable kill switch to avoid data leaks, RAM-only servers, and a no-logs policy that has been independently certified. You can also utilize an obfuscation feature to circumvent geo-restrictions.
- Performance – This VPN employs a tunneling technology called NordLynx (an improved WireGuard). It provides fast connection rates for lag-free surfing, streaming, and torrenting.
Atlas VPN is a low-cost and simple-to-use VPN that provides the dependable security features required to safely unblock KuCoin in the United States.
- Servers – Atlas VPN has 1000+ servers in 42 countries, giving you plenty of alternatives for selecting the country where KuCoin is available.
- Security – AES-256 encryption, a dependable kill switch, and a strict no-logs policy are all required security elements to assure your data confidentiality and protection when using KuCoin from the United States or any other location.
- Performance – Atlas VPN uses the WireGuard tunneling technique, which ensures robust and fast connections without compromising security. As a result, you can be confident that you will be able to navigate crypto trading platforms smoothly and without lag.
KuCoin is a worthwhile exchange for a variety of reasons, but it will be difficult for US citizens to sign up at first. You can sign up for a limited account on a regular basis, but no one wants that. Other fully permitted nations permit you to use KuCoin without restrictions or the need for personal information. A VPN allows you to alter your IP address and appear to be somewhere else. This will help you access the KuCoin platform easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I buy crypto on KuCoin in the USA?
To buy crypto on KuCoin in the US, you may need to utilize a VPN, such as top-rated NordVPN. After you’ve created your account, go to the “Buy Crypto” button and buy as many tokens as you wish.
What countries can use KuCoin?
Except for the United States and China, the full version of KuCoin is available everywhere in the world. So, you should be able to easily use this site, and if you are in one of the countries where this trading platform is blocked, a trustworthy VPN, such as NordVPN, will assist you in overcoming the restrictions.
Is KuCoin Legit?
Yes, KuCoin is a legitimate cryptocurrency. KuCoin was founded in 2017 and has since become an important element of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. They are a real cryptocurrency exchange that has facilitated millions of transactions throughout the years.
Is KuCoin safe?
Yes, KuCoin is a safe and secure platform that keeps the users security as a priority and take all the measures to protect it.