Rocket Bunny is a new DeFi project with interesting tokenomics. Some of the leading aspects of the network are price shock shielding, liquidity bonuses, deflationary supply, magnifying yield, and reflexive liquidity additions. Hence, this article will primarily focus on getting you acquainted with the steps and exchanges to buy Rocket Bunny.
- Rocket Bunny is a deflationary token that has 777 Quadrillion maximum circulating supply.
- You can trade rocket bunny tokens on Uniswap, but you also need to safeguard them in the hardware wallets.
- Recently, the graph of its assets hasn’t changed a lot. But, taking the predictions and statistics into consideration, bunny crypto might have something new in the future.
Table of Contents
What is Rocket Bunny?
Rocket Bunny is a deflationary token that has 777 Quadrillion maximum circulating supply. Usually, there are four parts in which the transaction is distributed in four equivalent parts, i.e., just 1% to holders, 1% transferred to Rabbit’s Hole, 1% into locked liquidity, and 1% provided a bonus to liquidity sources. Fractionally speaking, when the volume of assets multiplies, the amount also burned increases and subsequently precedes an exponential decrease in stocks. Thus, for every transaction that the stakeholders make, they get rewarded. Further, upon each transaction, the coin’s price floor increases with the help of liquidity locks, which takes place without any staking.
How to Buy Rocket Bunny Crypto?
- Visit the Uniswap official website for trading.
- In the next step, select the connect to a wallet option. Log in with your preferred wallet.
- After you successfully log in, a trading window will pop on your window.
- In the first column, enter the details of the token that you want to trade. For example, you choose ETH.
- In the other column, enter the token details of the coin you want to buy. Here, it will be BUNNY.
- As soon as you enter all the specs, you are all set to place your order. Next, you must mention the amount you want to trade by typing a definite number in the top portion or choosing how much to buy by typing an actual number in the bottom part.
- If you have confirmed all the amounts and trading coins details, click on the “swap button”.
- In the next step, you need to validate the exchange and probably modify the changes according to your preferences.
- As soon as you confirm the transaction, the process of transfer will begin.
Read our Guide to Uniswap to know more.
How to Store Rocket Bunny Safely in Hardware Wallets?
You have two options to store Rocket Bunny crypto safely in hardware wallets. Uniswap exchange provided a platform to trade rocket bunny tokens, but you also need to safeguard them in the hardware wallets.
Ledger Nano S
Many experts have suggested Ledger Nano S as one of the best safety platforms. Some essential advantages of this portal are as follows.
- Set up is pretty simple and has a helpful interface for beginners.
- Allows use on mobiles and desktops.
- Is super portable as well as lightweight.
- Specially designed to support almost all blockchains and ERC20 wallets.
- A vast range of trading languages.
- Well organized by a professional company along with robust chip security.
- Not expensive but can be purchased at an affordable rate.
Ledger Nano X
An advanced level of the Ledger Nano S version is the Ledger Nano X portal. In addition, there are many advanced features which make it better than the former.
- Designed with a more advanced and secure component chip, i.e., ST33.
- A super-easy interface that allows you to operate it on any platform such as mobile or desktop with the help of a Bluetooth connection.
- Lightweight and portable along with rechargeable battery.
- Has a wider screen.
- More storage space compared to Ledger Nano S.
- Supports almost all blockchains with a vast range of ERC20 wallets.
- Diverse languages according to preferences.
- Can be afforded easily.
Is investment in Rocket Bunny Crypto worth?
The very first thing one should ask before investing in a type of crypto asset is what problems does it solve. The next question should be what is its tokenomics as it is pretty obvious, something with less supply has more demand, and the same goes for something with a very large supply. Rocket Bunny doesn’t seem to solve any unique problem to the blockchain, further, it has a market supply of 777 Quadrillion (yeah, more zeros than you can count on fingers). Hence, it is evident, that it might not be the perfect investment. However, nobody knows the mood of the market, hence, always do your research before investing in crypto assets.
Buy Rocket Bunny: Conclusion
The Rocket Bunny token is a DeFi token and is only available on the Uniswap exchange; further, it is entirely operated on the Ethereum blockchain. Further, the Rocket bunny crypto has a current market supply of 777 quadrillions, so invest after thorough research. Further, you can buy Rocket Bunny Crypto on Uniswap and secure your investment in ‘Cold Wallets’, like Ledger.
Frequently Asked Qustions
The direct answer to this question is no. The entire procedure of trading coins takes place with the help of hardware wallets. Hence, you cannot buy the Rocket Bunny coin or any other token with cash.
While in Europe, you have the advantage of buying cryptos easily and quickly. Because Europe has even online banks which help buyers simply open an account and transfer money to exchanges such as Coinbase and Coinmama. Such banks which are typical as online banks in Europe are Bunq, N26, and Revolut.
It is possible as the crypto market is filled with uncertainties and nobody can predict the market movements.