A well-built bot can handle rebalancing, data collection, portfolio management, intelligent order routing, and other tasks. Hence it is significant that you choose the best suitable option for yourself.
The best Binance futures trading bots are ideal for beginner traders looking to automate their trading, expend less time, and earn more returns from automated crypto trading.
Table of Contents
- Computer algorithms that assist you in automating your crypto trading approach are called crypto trading bots.
- Since Binance is one of the biggest crypto exchanges in the world, it’s best to choose an optimum trading bot for the same.
- SMARD states offer automatic trading tools for the best outcomes in any market and demonstrate more than a 5% monthly average return.
- 3Commas is among the top trading bots for Binance. You can use the Smart & Copy trading capabilities and Automated portfolio rebalancing.
- Bitsgap provides cryptocurrency signals, a grid trading bot, and a brand-new trading bot for Binance futures.
What is Binance Futures Trading?
Binance Futures is one of the world’s most popular cryptocurrency derivatives markets, which gives traders a simple door into the futures market.
Moreover, futures contracts are capital-efficient since traders can obtain a great return profile without taking on significant capital risk.
Also, read A Guide to Binance Futures Trading
Best Binance Futures Trading Bot: SMARD
What is SMARD?
SMARD provides an automated trading tool for maximum results in any market and promises more than a 5% monthly average return.
Further, SMARD charges only a $1 monthly access fee and a 10% service fee after you make profits using strategies and bots at SMARD. It offers flexibility by letting you carry on making use of your account for other purposes.
Further, the platform says that everything you own is still in your possession. The goal of SMARD is to be the best Binance futures trading bot in long-term investment.
- Based on backtesting historical data, SMARD predicted a 70% profit from January 2022 through October 2022.
- Due to a sharp decline in the value of crypto markets, SMARD beats Bitcoin and Ethereum by almost 300% if we compare the profitability of SMARD at the beginning of 2022 to other major crypto assets.
- Their algorithm uses a momentum effect supported by academic research and several time-tested strategies to improve trading performance.
- SMARD is a technology provider and trading-enhancing tool that executes deals on your behalf. However, it is not a regulated platform.
- Starting at $1,000, SMARD offers access to trading software (or equivalent).
- You can invite your friends to SMARD and receive 10% of their commissions, send them the link provided to you in the referral program section.
- The primary advantage of using SMARD is that the strategy automatically identifies and invests in crypto pairs with a probability of maximum returns.
- Getting started with SMARD is as easy as it can get. With a couple of clicks, you can set up your account, connect to Binance, and earn returns.
Best Binance Futures Trading Bot: Bitsgap
What is Bitsgap?
Since 2018, Bitsgap has been a cross-crypto, all-in-one trading, and portfolio management platform on the cryptocurrency market.
Bitsgap is widely used by cryptocurrency users and traders all over the world, and its trading terminal has built-in features and added features like the TWAP strategy, Shadow and Sniper modes, and Smart Trade.
Traders and investors can keep an eye on the cryptocurrency portfolios of all linked exchange accounts with full access to more than 25 exchanges. Further, There are different accounts held under a single roof.
- If you have open positions to secure, you can start leverage trading to bet on bullish or bearish markets. Users can get data for tracking spot and futures holdings through the platform’s versatile interface.
- Further, a new built-in tool that lets you select currencies with just a straightforward click instantly. Moreover, this is beneficial when the price of cryptocurrencies fluctuates wildly and unfavorably.
- Multiple automated solutions, from basic auto-sell/auto-buy algorithms to complex statistical algorithms, are flooding the cryptocurrency market.
- Apply Bitsgap’s backtesting tool to determine the possible return for the present day or a certain point in the past. Additionally, “Backtesting” generates a predicted return using historical data, including price volatility, automated trading strategy settings, and time.
- Bitsgap added a unique graphical feature called Bot statistics in the most recent update. Users can now view the return produced by the active bot in a quote currency of any day in statistics.
Best Binance Futures Trading Bot: 3Commas
What is 3commas?
3Commas is an online platform that facilitates cryptocurrency trading for users employing automated bots. Since it is a web-hosted platform, any device can access it and integrate it with 23 exchanges.
The community is welcoming, and you may use the 3Commas Bitcoin trading bot to purchase various online courses. It offers a 3-day full-access trial term for testing purposes.
- For various trading techniques, 3comma Smart Trade offers a variety of trading bots. Users can further alter these using distinctive trading positions.
- The bots can be set up to run only during particular hours or continuously for 24 hours. You can get hands-on Automated portfolio rebalancing, Smart & Copy trading features.
- The 3commas API’s stop-loss feature ensures that the asset is sold immediately if the user-set loss percentage is crossed.
- Your 3commas bot, vulnerable to TradingView signals, can be configured to receive notifications.
- For security, it uses 2FA and doesn’t keep your money on its platform. Therefore, it needs more authority to take your money or alter it.
- The platform also provides a marketplace for third-party crypto signals. Additionally, 3commas signals allow you to follow seasoned traders.
- 3Commas is also available on Android and iOS.
Binance Futures Trading Bots: Conclusion
I recommend an inexperienced trader to look at Binance trading bots with pre-set strategies that are ready to trade and profitable, like SMARD.
SMARD comes with various features and offers premium trading bot services to its users. Further, while using SMARD you don’t have to worry about paying a hefty premium fee, as you’ll only be $1/month as an access fee, and the rest is a small fee only after you make profits!
Binance Futures Trading Bots: FAQ
How to do futures trading on Binance?
To perform future trading on Binance, you need to perform the following steps
Step 1. Create a Binance account.
Step 2. Opening a Binance Futures Account is the second step.
Step 3. Next, confirm your account.
Step 4. Make your initial deposit in step four.
Step 5. Execute Your First Trade.
What is a crypto trading bot?
Cryptocurrency trading bots are simply computer code designed to assist you in automating your trading approach. Your trading strategy can be programmed to construct your main trading bot. However, a few platforms charge a monthly fee for this service. As a result, if you don’t enjoy coding but want to automate your trading strategy, the following are some options you can choose from.
How to set up bitsgap bot?
Step 1: Choose a bot type in step one. Click the [Start new bot] button in the top menu of the Bots page to launch a new bot.
Step 2: Choose a trading pair and an exchange.
Step 3: Perform Backtesting.
Step4: Check and confirm the settings