Bexplus Review | Learn More About This Leverage Trading Platform!
Selecting a cryptocurrency exchange requires consideration of different aspects like trading options, fees, customer support, and security. Bexplus is a leverage trading platform offering up to 100x leverage. This Bexplus review will take you through all the features, pros & cons, fees, etc., of the platform.
- Bexplus was established in 2017 and is a leading cryptocurrency exchange platform.
- The platform provides its traders with high security and 100x leverage.
- Bexplus accepts only BTC for withdrawals and deposits.
- Traders can also earn through their affiliate programs by referring others.
- Bexplus wallet allows traders to store BTC with an annual interest rate of 21%.
- Bexplus mobile app makes it more efficient for the users to trade and monitor the market with ease.
- With easy deposits and withdrawals, Bexplus makes everything convenient for traders.
- Traders always remain alert about the market via the 24*7 notification facility provided by Bexplus.
What is Bexplus?
Bexplus is the world-leading cryptocurrency derivative platform. It was established in 2017 and has offices in Singapore, Japan, the US, and Brazil. Moreover, the platform was developed by some blockchain architects, few internet professionals, and skillful financial experts. The main grounds of this platform is to render productive opportunities, especially if you are an investor in entry-level digital currency.
Bexplus Review: Features
Let us take a look over some of the critical features of the Bexplus platform.
- It provides traders with a user-friendly interface to start with trading.
- The platform does not require KYC verification and is, therefore, privacy-oriented.
- Bexplus offers high liquidity with fast order execution even during market fluctuations.
- It is a risk-free trading platform as it is encrypted with SSL, Two-factor Authentication, and multi-signature.
- It provides its traders with a built-in BTC wallet which further gives an annual interest of 30% on storing BTC into the platform.
Bexplus Review: Products
Bexplus margin trading lets you borrow funds from the exchange using your capital as collateral. Hence, you can easily invest a small amount without owning the entire capital of the position.
For Example, a trader can gain a profit of 100 times if he opens a position with 100x leverage, which means the higher the leverage, the higher the profit. However, the chances of a loss multiply by 100x.
Also, read 5 Best Bitcoin Margin Trading Exchange.
Bexplus Review: Wallet
Bexplus offers its traders an interest-bearing BTC wallet with an annual interest of 21%. This wallet is used to store and transfer bitcoin to the trading account, or maybe for the withdrawal but is not used for trading.
Also, You can transfer BTC to the Bexplus wallet to earn interest on your bitcoin. Bexplus revenue calculation of bitcoins deposited in the wallet is done daily.
Furthermore, the platform stores all the funds in a highly secured offline wallet that is encrypted with multi-signature technology.
Bexplus perpetual contract is also known as a perpetual swap. This is because it has no expiration date and is in a way similar to futures trading.
Moreover, traders agree to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined and specified time in the future. This allows them to have the position for as long as possible unless they are forced to liquidate.
Bexplus Mobile App
Although the Bexplus website has all the features, the mobile app makes it more convenient for traders to track the market anytime and anywhere. It also gives traders real-time 24*7 notifications so that you don’t miss a chance to make money.
Moreover, your assets are stored in cold storage to provide security against stealing and loss. Bexplus app is available for both Android and iOS.
How to use Bexplus?
- Firstly, open the website and click on the “Sign up” option. After that, fill in the required information. Then, the trader will receive an email for verification which consumes even less than a minute.
- Second, you require to top up your account with a bitcoin.
- Lastly, try to observe the market and then open and close positions based on your analysis.
How to Deposit and Withdraw on Bexplus?
- Log in to your Bexplus account.
- Go to your account name, and from the dropdown, select “Deposit.”
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to deposit into the account.
- Then you will receive a deposit address, and after the confirmation, you can send the funds at the respective deposit address.
- Log in to your Bexplus account and go to your account name.
- From the dropdown list, select “Withdraw.”
- Choose the trading account or Interest wallet.
- Enter the address, the amount you want to withdraw, and the verification code sent to your email.
- Click on “Submit” to finish withdrawing.
Bexplus Review: Fees
Bexplus charges a trading fee on every transaction. This trading fee varies among different trading pairs, starting from 0.075% for BTC/USDT to 0.195% for XRP/USDT.
Bexplus supports the withdrawals of cryptocurrencies like BTC, USDT, ETH, LTC, EOS, and XRP. The withdrawal fees is charged based on different tokens and charge 0.0005 BTC.
Bexplus provides its customers with 24*7 customer support. In addition, it gives us three methods to contact the support team:
- For any advice or question, send a mail to the support team.
- You can also use the pop-up present at the button right corner of the page or opt for a live chat on the Bexplus app.
- Feedbacks and questions from traders are also welcomed.
Bexplus Review: Affiliate Program
A trader can easily participate in the Bexplus affiliate program.
- Traders can share the link in any of the social media platforms or groups etc.
- As soon as the new user registers and trades successfully via your link, you become eligible to have a registration reward, i.e., 50% of the transaction fee from your referred user.
- The platform pays the rewards in BTC every month.
Is Bexplus Safe?
Yes, Bexplus is a safe place to trade cryptocurrencies. This is because it has the functionality of multi-signature encrypted cold storage.
Furthermore, the entire protection has been provided in opposition to DDoS attacks, including SSL encryption and 2FA.
Bexplus Review: Pros and Cons
|There 100% deposit bonus to first-time users at Bexplus.||Withdrawals and deposits only in BTC.|
|There is no forced KYC verification.||There is a limited number of pairs.|
|It provides 100x leverage for contract trading.||The trading and overnight fees are a bit high.|
|No service charge for deposit.|
|It provides traders with a demo account.|
Bexplus Review: Conclusion
Bexplus exchange is an ideal platform for beginners and traders looking forward to bitcoin leverage trading. It has a user-friendly and simple-to-use platform along with good customer support. As there is no forced KYC in the platform thus, traders can keep their privacy safe. Furthermore, the BTC wallet at Bexplus provides a 21% annual interest on your bitcoins, which is the highest interest rate in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use Bexplus wallet?
– Log in to your Bexplus account.
– Click your user account, and from the dropdown list, click “Transfer.”
– Click the “Transfer to wallet account” button.
– Type in the BTC amount and then click submit.
What is Forced Liquidation in Bexplus?
Forced liquidation occurs when a margin call is issued, and the traders are unable to bring their investment up to the minimum requirements, then will sell off their position. Now, if your account margin level in Bexplus is lower than or equal to 30%, then your positions will liquidate automatically.
How to set Google authenticator to your Bexplus account?
Follow the below steps to set google authenticator to your account:
– Firstly, install google-authenticator.
– Second, open the app, scan the QR code, and backup the secret key provided to you before linking mobile to the authenticator.
– At last, enable your google authenticator by entering your account’s login password and verification code to get started with google authentication instantly.