ApolloX is a unique crypto derivatives exchange that would improve your futures trading experience. This ApolloX review will discuss its features, products, security, fees, and others in detail.
Table of Contents
- ApolloX is a crypto derivatives exchange where you can trade crypto futures easily and securely.
- The platform provides various features like deep liquidity, a fast and stable system with no downtime, a beginner-friendly interface, 24/7 customer support, and more.
- They provide products like trading views, perpetual contracts, mobile applications, external wallets support, and more.
- There are no deposit fees, and low fees are charged for other services.
- There are no customer verification procedures. Instead, you can simply register and create an account through email and mobile number.
- Depositing and withdrawing cryptocurrency is a straightforward procedure.
What is ApolloX?
ApolloX is a platform dedicated to futures trading and is a crypto derivatives exchange. The platform offers various products like Futures, Options, perpetual contracts, and swaps.
Futures trading is contractual trading where the buyer and seller enter a contract. And the trading happens based on the contract irrespective of the market conditions.
The platform provides Bitcoin, Ethereum, Doge Perpetual contracts, and more.
However, ApolloX is different, as you do not need to verify your identity with government documents to use the futures trading exchange.
At the same time, note a platform that does not ask for verification has other threats like hacking and comes out as a platform that is not secured.
ApolloX Review: Trading Features
In addition, you get to leverage trade. ApolloX gives 100x leverage, which is one of the highest. With leverage trading, you can make high profits. However, the chances of loss are equally high.
To know more about leverage and another trading, click here.
Finally, you will find that the platform has a set of trading rules for different perpetual pairs. For instance, the BTC/USDT pair has the following trading rules:
- Minimum trade amount: 0.001 BTC
- Minimum order price/ minimum price movement: 0.1/ 0.1 USDT
- Limit order price cap/ floor ratio: 5%/5%
- Maximum market order/ limit order quantity: 12/10000000 BTC
- Maximum open order quantity: 200
- Price protection threshold: 5%
- Minimum notional value: 5 USDT
- Insurance Clearance fee: 1.00%
To know more about other perpetual pairs, click here.
ApolloX Review: Crypto Swap
The platform ApolloX does not allow any fiat conversions. It only permits crypto-to-crypto conversions. There are no transaction fees involved here. There is no maximum limit as such directed. However, there is a minimum amount of 10 USDT worth of coins.
ApolloX Review: Mobile Application
Presently, most traders look for mobile applications as this is convenient and saves a lot of time. Furthermore, there are times when we do not have access to our laptops and PC, so the mobile application comes as a savior.
ApolloX is a hybrid platform that operates in both centralized and decentralized ways.
Click on CEX, go to the centralized exchange, click on DEX, and come to the decentralized platform. Undoubtedly, a unique feature that not many provide.
The features of the decentralized exchange are the same as the centralized exchange. The features are as follows:
- Fast and Stable System
- Deep Liquidity
- High Leverage
- Highly Intuitive
- Increased Privacy
- Low gas fees
- More Security
ApolloX Review: Bonus and Referral
Not all platform gives a bonus. However, ApolloX is giving bonuses to the new joining users. In addition to this, they also have a referral program for their users.
- Onboarding Hub and Reward Center: Create an account and stand a chance to win up to 700 USDT. Then you can start getting rewards and bonuses as you complete the missions.
- Referral: Invite friends to join ApolloX and up to a $600 lucky draw when you complete three qualified referees. You also get a $5 voucher for a qualified referee.
- While trading on the centralized ApolloX exchange, you can earn the reward by staking, and other rewards include earning the APX.
ApolloX Review: Supported Wallet
Presently the platform supports three different wallets. The supported wallets are as follows:
- Binance Chain Wallet
ApolloX Review: Fees
Maker charges are 0.200% and the Taker charges are 0.0700%. For instance, for ApolloX users,
- Maker fees are 0.02%
- Taker fees are 0.07%.
- Buying BTCUSDT Futures using a Market Order: Nominal value= Number of futures contracts × Transaction price = 1 BTC × 49,000= 49,000
- As a Taker, you would pay a transaction fee of 49,000 × 0.07% = 34.3 USDT. Once the price goes up, you can place a Maker sell order: Nominal value= Number of futures contracts × Transaction price = 1 BTC x 49,500= 49,500.
- As a Maker, you would pay a transaction fee of 49,000 × 0.02% = 9.9 USDT.
Deposit and Withdrawal Fees
There are no deposit fees. A fixed amount is charged for withdrawing from the ApolloX account. The charges depend on the Blockchain network and thus are subject to change.
The change will take place without any prior notice. Hence, you should check the recent charge list. For example, if withdrawing BNB on the network BSC, the withdrawal fee is 0.0005.
Check out the ApolloX Crypto fees page to know more.
Is ApolloX Safe to Use?
The platform does not provide any licenses or certifications they may have authorized. Since the platform operates centralized and decentralized exchanges, it is evident that decentralized exchange is a safer option for trading cryptocurrencies.
In addition, the centralized exchange of ApolloX does not provide the user with a wallet of their own. Hence, you are supposed to use the wallet that they support.
Few other security measures taken by the platform are as follows:
- Two-factor authentication
- SMS authentication when creating an account via mobile number
How to Create an Account/ Register on ApolloX?
- Go to the official website, then click “Register” in the upper right corner of the interface.
- You can create an account and register yourself via email or mobile number.
ApolloX Review: 24/7 Customer Support
Highly trained individuals provide customer support and aim to attend to all their users’ problems 24/7.
In addition, to these community pages, you can check out their FAQs and Blogs. The guides and FAQs present answers using most of the general queries. Hence it is advisable to read them before taking live customer support.
ApolloX Review: Pros and Cons
|The platform provides both centralized and decentralized exchange for trading.||No certificate or license is available.|
|Multiple rewards and earning opportunities are provided.||The platform does not provide a wallet of its own.|
|The procedure of depositing and withdrawing is straightforward.||To use ApolloX, you must have some cryptocurrencies.|
|The interface is beginner-friendly.||Educational content is less.|
|No deposit fees.||Only futures trading is provided.|
|The fees charged by ApolloX are low.||No user verification is asked.|
|The platform has a mobile application.||No fiat-to-crypto conversion is available. Only crypto-to-crypto conversion is available.|
|ApolloX supports browser extension crypto wallets.|
|In addition to wallets, you can also use your exchange to deposit and withdraw.|
|Registering or creating an account is easy.|
|Withdrawal is possible through the mobile application.|
At ApolloX, you must register yourself through a mobile number or email, and you can use futures trading. They support browser extensions, third-party wallets and exchanges. Deposit your cryptocurrencies through the exchange or wallet and start your trading smoothly.
However, they do not provide the certificates and licenses, which creates user insecurity. For users who want to try derivative trading free of extra charges, ApolloX is a good choice. Since their fees are low and there are no deposit charges. But remember there are transaction fees which are the gas fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ApolloX a crypto futures trading platform?
Yes, ApolloX is a crypto futures trading platform.
Is ApolloX a decentralized derivatives exchange?
Yes, ApolloX is both a centralized and decentralized derivatives exchange.
Is ApolloX a good exchange?
Yes, ApolloX is a unique exchange in itself. It is a good exchange as it provides both centralized and decentralized exchange. Giving a secure option. In addition, the interface is beginner-friendly. Finally, it supports third-party wallets and exchanges to deposit and withdraw.
Does ApolloX support spot trading?
No, ApolloX does not support spot trading.
Can I withdraw from ApolloX mobile application?
Yes, you can withdraw from ApolloX mobile application.