Futures Trading is simply a contract used for investing in a derivative. Therefore, it involves trading in contracts. There might be many crypto signals providers available, but here in this article, we will bring forward some of the best futures trading signals in the cryptocurrency market.
Table of Contents
Future Trading Signals at a Glance
|CoinCodeCap||Crypto Quality Signals||Universal Crypto Signals||Fat Pig Signals|
|Exchanges||Binance, Bittrex, Huobi.pro, Kucoin||Binance, Bittrex, Bybit, Kucoin, Okex, etc.||Binance, Bittrex, Bitmex, Kucoin, etc.||Binance, Kucoin, Okex.|
|Trading Bot||Cornix Bot||Cornix Bot||Cornix Bot||Cornix Bot|
|Subscription Fee||$70 – $850||$10 – $30||$66 – $1200||0.5 ETH – 1.25 ETH|
|Backed By||Coinmonks||Crypto Quality Signals||Universal Crypto Signals||Fat Pig Signals|
What is Futures Trading?
Futures trading is a contract between a buyer looking to invest and a seller. Moreover, the underlying asset can be anything like commodity, stock, or cryptos. Crypto future trading allows you to gain exposure to a digital currency without actually possessing it. Futures also has an expiration date. The trader will use cash to close the contract when the contract is on the verge of expiry or the expiry date. To learn more, read our guide on crypto futures trading.
1st Best Futures Trading Signal: CoinCodeCap
We are crypto signals provider which is based on technical and fundamental analysis. Moreover, our platform provides you with all the relevant information on opening and closing a position. All this job is done by a team of professionals who have experience in the crypto market. Moreover, we are the people behind Coinmonks, a non-profit organization that started in 2018, providing free crypto educational content. To learn more about the signals we provide, watch the video below. Furthermore, subscribe to our channel for daily updated crypto news.
- We do detailed technical analysis to predict the market prices, increasing traders chance of achieving the target.
- We provide you a one-time payment based on the plan you choose to subscribe to. Additionally, the platform does not charge you any commission on any of the profits that you make.
- In addition to crypto signals, also provides you with automated trading. This, in turn, will help you automate your trade and make you profit even when you are asleep. These bots open and closes positions around the clock.
- While trading, you can also get updated about the current scenario of the crypto market through our crypto educational content. The platform provides you with guides, reviews, and other educational content that is related to cryptocurrency.
- We have a group of experienced traders that keeps an eye on all the market opportunities. In addition, signals of various assets are provided to you to keep all the safety measures.
Our platform offers four plans of different duration, which you can subscribe to get forward with crypto signals. These subscription plans come with a time duration of 01 months, 03 months, 06 months, and then skipping to a 1-year plan. The subscription costs for these plans are $70, $210, $420, and $840, respectively.
2nd Best Futures Trading Signal: Crypto Quality Signals
They provide qualified signals for trading on several Spot and Margin/Future exchanges. The platform has also started with a telegram group and has quickly evolved to have multiple Telegram channels, a Discord server, and a website. According to their daily reports, it is proven that their signals are profitable. Moreover, it provides free and premium crypto signals from the best trading group.
- The platform offers two premium packages: CQS Premium Gold and CQS Premium Silver.
- They also provide options for scalping traders.
- Moreover, the platform supports multiple crypto trading bots and platforms for you to get the most out of your trading experience.
- Further, they have teamed up with Vertical Traders to provide their customers with high-quality indicators, analysis, and bots.
- Moreover, they provide their traders with automated alerts.
- Furthermore, it gives daily short and mid-term signals.
- They also provide you with news, technical analysis, personal support, and bot integration.
There are three categories of signals that it mainly provides, and those are:
- CQS Free: The platform provides some signals that are free for all its users.
- CQS Scalping: The platform also provides CQS scalping for its scalping traders. Scalping is a kind of trading strategy that attempts to profit from multiple small price changes. This option is free for traders to use and offers safety as well as profitability.
- CQS Premium: The platform offer its traders two of the premium paid packages:
- CQS Premium Gold: This premium plan offers the full potential of CQS services, including all exclusive signals, separate channels for Binance, Bittrex, Bitmex, and Huobi. Moreover, there are different channels for each exchange and also consist of a premium chat group. The subscription fee for this plan is $30 per month.
- CQS Premium Silver- This premium plan offers less content than the premium gold plan, but it still allows access to short and mid-term signals and integration with trading bots. All the signals are shared through their Telegram bot. The subscription fee for this plan is $10 per month.
3rd Best Futures Trading Signal: Universal Crypto Signals
Universal Crypto Signal is rated and reviewed as one of the best crypto signals providers in the market by many websites like smartoptions.io. Moreover, the platform offers its traders a crypto trading signals service and is considered the most trusted and accurate. The service was started in the year 2018 by Saviour and a diligent team of expert trading analysts. The platform consists of many popular exchanges like Bybit, Binance, Bittrex, Bitmex, KuCoin, as well as Binance Futures.
- The platform guides their traders on when to trade BTC and Altcoins. Moreover, it also provides regular analysis of Bitcoin, Cryptomarketcap, BTC dominance analysis, alts index, etc.
- They also have an auto-trading bot like Cornix that is integrated with crypto trading signals. This trading bot lets the platform trade automatically even when you sleep. Additionally, it will help you make your profit.
- The platform moreover helps its traders with their excellent customer support. They guide them through their queries, give them ideas for trading and analysis related to cryptocurrency.
- The platform comprises a trollbox which is available for the traders to discuss their trade ideas and answer admins accordingly.
- The platform send best of crypto signals through its, telegram channel, easing the process further.
- There is always ongoing research at this platform. This research is based on good and potential crypto projects which later turn out profitable in the long run. This, in return, helps traders build a much better portfolio.
- The platform provides its traders active advice on trader’s portfolio position. Furthermore, according to the market conditions, it recommends how many portfolios they should hold in BTC, USDT, and Altcoins.
The platform consists of many subscription plans with different prices and time durations, accordingly. These subscription plans are as follows:
|Plans||Pricing for 01 month||Pricing for 03 months||Pricing for 06 months||Pricing for 12 months|
|Altcoin and Spot Trading Premium|
|Fully Automated Altcoins and Spot Trading Premium|
|Fully Automated Margin/Leveraged Premium|
|Altcoins and Spot+Margin Premium|
|Fully Automated Altcoins and Spot + Margin Trading|
4th Best Futures Trading Signal: Fat Pig Signals
This is a crypto signal service provider that lets you trade crypto like a pro with information from professionals. They also have traders who will send you daily trading signals to streamline your approach to trading. The platform will analyze the latest trading crypto signals for you at Fat Pigs. Furthermore, the help of expert technical analysis and crypto trading strategies will surely boost your crypto profits. Moreover, they help you determine what coins to buy or sell, which is done through Fat Pig Signals telegram channel.
- The platform provides their traders with detailed technical analysis of the market and then create reports to send via telegram channel.
- Secondly, at Fat Pigs, you will get daily reports, Youtube lives streams, Telegram private groups, and Facebook groups to receive regular updates.
- All the latest crypto signals are also provided to the traders through their private and profitable telegram signals channel.
- Their professionals will send you information on entries, exits, and also on stop-loss placement advice.
- The platform also provides you with daily trading alerts.
- They provide portfolio management for both the medium and long term.
There are three packages that the Fat pig signals have to provide its traders. Their pricing packages are for every budget and every level of crypto investor is likewise. These packages are as follows:
- Bronze – 03 months, Price – 0.5 ETH
- Silver – 06 months, Price – 0.75 ETH
- Gold – 12 months, Price – 1.25 ETH
For traders who are still in a dilemma to pay for the subscription plans can also benefit from the public group of fat pig signals, which is free.
Best Futures Trading Signals: Conclusion
These future trading platforms and futures trading is the new frontier in the digital asset class. When this is used wisely, it can be an excellent hedging and speculation tool for a trader and investment. While you can try out the above list of Best future trading signals when exploring future trading, you should definitely check out our signals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do Futures trading work?
You can only buy or sell futures contracts in futures trading when the market you trade is open. Moreover, these transactions can be made 24*7 during the workweek as it works around the globe.
What is a forward contract in future trading?
In futures trading, a forward contract is known as an agreement to buy and sell an asset at a future time and for a specific price.
What is “overnight” in future trading?
Overnight trading in futures trading takes place outside of the regular trading hours provided by the primary exchange where the asset is listed.