StockPoint is a Slovakia-based cryptocurrency exchange. It is possible to use the platform in both English and Russian. Therefore, in this StockPoint review, we’ll go over all the details of this crypto trading platform by discussing its features, pros and cons, and providing you with a guide on how to use it.
Table of Contents
- StockPoint is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Slovakia.
- To ensure the safety and ease of trading, Stockpoint takes a portion of the transaction value as a commission.
- Customer assistance is available 24×7.
- It has a high trading cost
- Further, the platform allows deposits in fiat currencies
- It has a lucrative affiliate program.
- KYC verification is required.
What is Stockpoint?
StockPoint is a Slovakia-based cryptocurrency exchange. Further, the platform does not purchase or sell anything and therefore has no impact on currency pair rates. It features a fruitful affiliate scheme and has trading and exchange modes, as well as limit and market order options. KYC verification is required to start trading on this crypto exchange. And it is important to note that StockPoint does not allow US investors to trade and also does not offer a mobile app.
StockPoint Review: Products
The trading mode is optimal for people who have prior experience in the crypto trading field and want to purchase or sell cryptocurrencies or fiat currency using professional trading tools accessible through this option.
The Exchange mode is ideal for beginners who want to buy or sell cryptocurrency but are not familiar with its properties or the exchange platform’s features. Moreover, it is also suitable for people who are not interested in professional crypto trading but want to try investing in crypto for short-term purposes. This mode does not have a fixed rate as the rates are based on the previous orders of other customers.
How to Use StockPoint?
Follow the steps given below to get started on StockPoint:-
- Go to the official website of Stockpoint and click on register on the top-right corner.
- An email with a link to validate your registration will be sent to you. Check your spam folder if the email does not arrive.
- It mandates KYC verification for the user to start trading.
How to start trading on StockPoint?
To get started, you must first create an account.
- Then, using one of the ways listed on the Wallet tab, deposit money into the account.
- After making a deposit, the user can use simple or complex trading features to buy or sell crypto.
- The Stockpoint crypto platform seeks the best deals for users automatically and displays all transactions on the main page and on the account profile.
StockPoint Review: Trading Fees
The Trading fee at StockPoint is 0.50% which is quite high compared to the global industry average. The withdrawal fee is 2%.
Is StockPoint Safe?
- Yes, StockPoint is safe as it stores bitcoin in the official wallet,
- Ensures that no one has access to your device that contains the funds or credentials.
- For your account, inbox, and encrypted wallet on your computer, use the most complicated passwords possible
- Use two-factor authentication (2FA) to secure your account.
The platform’s affiliate program contributes to a significant portion of this platform’s success. Its users gain a 20% profit from the commission for the transactions of their partners. Moreover, its user-friendly interface and favourable terms of Stockpoint’s service appeals to both seasoned partners and newbies to this type of income.
To become a part of this program, send your affiliate link to a number of people you know. If they start trading on StockPoint using your link, you will get a 20% commission on every trade they make through that link. In addition to this, StockPoint is offering an exclusive deal to new customers. This offer entails that it would not be charging any commissions to new users for their first 3 deals.
They provide 24/7 customer service. They also have a Help and FAQ section where most of the queries of customers can be easily answered. Moreover, the Support staff can be contacted by writing to them by mail through [email protected] in case any query of the user could not be resolved through the FAQ or Help section.
Pros and Cons
|User-Friendly Web Interface ideal for beginners.||High trading fee.|
|Excellent affiliate program.||Mandates KYC verification.|
|Beginner-friendly “Trading View” feature.||Does not have an app.|
|Highly secure.||Does not permit US investors to trade.|
StockPoint Review: Conclusion
The platform advertises low costs as well as enables fiat currency deposits. Furthermore, the site is trustworthy as it prioritizes the security of its customers. In addition to this, its affiliate scheme offers a 20% commission on every order by the user’s partner which is a great way to generate passive income. Lastly, it also has a 24×7 customer support system. However, because the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, we advise that you think carefully before investing in any cryptocurrency.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a market buy/ sell order?
This is a market order that is filled right away at the current market price (at the top price of the “glass”). If the placed order cannot be completed entirely at the highest price, it will be completed in stages, starting at the top and working down the glass until it is completed completely.