Two of the most popular crypto apps are Binance and Robinhood. Both these apps are designed to make trading easy. However, both apps have different features and limitations, so there is a chance you may encounter some problems in managing your crypto.
Here, we will discuss two ways about how to transfer crypto from Robinhood to Binance and which app is better for whom?
Table of Contents
What is Robinhood?
Robinhood is an online brokerage platform facilitating you to trade stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies with zero commissions. You can also access news, analysis, and educational resources on the app. Robinhood supports many cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Shiba Inu. You can buy and sell crypto with a few taps on your phone, but you cannot withdraw or deposit crypto to or from external wallets.
What is Binance?
Binance is one of the world’s largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. It offers various services, such as spot trading, futures trading, margin trading, staking, lending, and more. Binance supports over 400 cryptocurrencies, including many altcoins and tokens unavailable on Robinhood. You can also use Binance’s native token, BNB, to pay for fees and access exclusive features. In addition, you can withdraw and deposit crypto to and from external wallets on Binance.
How to transfer Crypto from Robinhood to Binance
We will discuss two methods for this process:
You need to have an account on both to send cryptocurrency between these two platforms. If you have them, follow these steps:
- Select the crypto you want to send
- Go to the crypto’s detail page in the Robinhood app and select Send.
- Enter the amount you’d like to send and paste the crypto address of your Binance wallet.
- Select Review and Submit.
- Enter your one-time code from your authenticator app and select Return to Robinhood Wallet.
You can also fund your Robinhood wallet from another wallet or exchange by selecting Receive instead of Send in Step 2
- Step 1: Sell your crypto on Robinhood
- Step 2: Withdraw your funds from Robinhood
- Step 3: Deposit your funds on Binance
- Step 4: Buy crypto on Binance
You see, both these methods are pretty simple and easy to follow. So now after seeing two ways about how to transfer crypto from Robinhood to Binance let’s move forward.
Now, let’s move on to find out the better app.
Robinhood vs Binance: Pros and Cons
Below are some of the pros and cons of using Robinhood vs. Binance for crypto trading:
- No commissions or fees for crypto trading
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Access to other investment products
- Regulated by the SEC and FINRA
- Limited selection of cryptocurrencies
- No crypto withdrawal or deposit
- No advanced trading tools or features
- Subject to trading restrictions and outages
- Low fees and discounts with BNB
- Huge selection of cryptocurrencies
- Advanced trading tools and features
- High liquidity and security
- Complex and overwhelming interface
- Not available in some states or countries
- Not regulated by the SEC or FINRA
- Subject to regulatory scrutiny and bans
Robinhood and Binance are two different apps catering to different crypto traders. If you are a beginner wanting to trade popular coins with no fees and no hassle, Robinhood might be a good choice. However, if you are an experienced trader who wants to access a variety of coins, tools, and features with low fees and high liquidity, Binance might be a better option for you. Ultimately, the best app for you depends on your personal preferences and goals. Here, we have discussed two ways about how to transfer crypto from Robinhood to Binance and which app is better for whom?
For any time, on-demand analysis on any cryptocurrency, you can join our Telegram channel.