Top 5 Crypto Management Platforms
Crypto asset management is the process wherein digital assets are managed for rendering seamless service by maintaining distributed electronic ledger through a network. It includes cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and the like. With the increasing cryptocurrency market, the demand for reliable crypto management platforms has tremendously increased.
Furthermore, the influx of various tokens and new cryptocurrencies has also contributed to the surge of crypto management platforms. In this article, we bring you the top 5 cryptocurrency management platforms that you can vouch for.
Table of contents
- Summary (TL;DR)
- Crypto Management Platform: Gemini
- Crypto Management Platform: Crypto.com
- Crypto Management Platform: Hodlnaut
- Crypto Management Platform: Bisq
- Crypto Management Platform: Cash App
- Best Cryptocurrency Management Platform: Conclusion
- Cryptocurrency marketing is expanding, resulting in an increased demand for reliable crypto management platforms.
- Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange and custodian with 40+ coins and tokens that users can store, buy, and sell.
- Founded in the USA, Gemini today has a global presence and supports various coins right from Bitcoin to Orchid.
- Crypto.com allows users to trade between 150 crypto pairs. Users can also purchase crypto with their debit/credit card or 20 fiat currencies on the mobile application.
- Crypto.com has 10 million users with one of the most secure exchanges and a native token CRO.
- Hodlnaut is a fast-growing crypto lending platform based out of Singapore. It offers up to 12.73% APY on five supported assets: BTC, ETH, DAI, USDC, and USDT.
- There isn’t any minimum deposit requirement, and the interest earned is credited weekly to the Hodlnaut interest account.
- Bisq is a decentralized peer-to-peer crypto exchange that can also be downloaded as software.
- Bisq doesn’t have any KYC or registration process, making it an ideal platform for those who don’t have government-issued identification.
- Cash App allows customers to send money, shop online, and make payments. It also enables users to invest in cryptocurrencies, stocks, and ETFs.
Crypto Management Platform: Gemini
Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange and custodian with 40+ coins and tokens to buy, sell and store. Founded in the US, Gemini has now expanded globally, especially in Europe and Asia. The coins include significant cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum and smaller altcoins such as 0x and Orchid. Gemini is a leading crypto management platform that provides multiple options to its users based on their skill levels.
For instance, the user-friendly interface of Gemini’s mobile and web apps is well suited for beginners, whereas advanced investors might find great value with the ActiveTrader product. Furthermore, besides a host of platform choices, Gemini also provides access to insured hot wallets for storing tokens while guarding against digital theft. All in all, Gemini is ideal for new investors looking for a simple mobile and web app and allows buying, selling, and storing crypto assets under the same platform.
To learn more about which platform is best for you, read one of our comparison articles.
Gemini: Pros and Cons
- Quick signups to get started within minutes.
- Hot wallets with insurance to protect against theft and hacking.
- Multiple products that suit investors with varying skills.
- Charges commission and convenience fee for users who wish to buy and sell through the desktop or mobile app.
- Expensive for small trades.
Crypto Management Platform: Crypto.com
On Crypto.com, users can trade over 150 cryptocurrency pairs on the exchange platform. In addition, they can purchase crypto using their debit or credit card or over 20 fiat currencies in their mobile app.
Furthermore, for users who have finished their advanced verification requirements, the exchange offers 3x leverage on margin trading with rates that vary based on the currency for users who have completed their advanced verification requirements. Crypto.com also offers its exclusive Visa cards. To learn more, watch the below video or, read the MCO card review.
Moreover, those who meet the eligibility requirements can opt for the VIP program and avail of additional perks. It has over 10 million users worldwide and is one of the most secure exchanges with 100% of funds stored in cold storage with two verification levels: basic and advanced. Crypto.com also has a native token CRO that offers a good return on investment.
To learn more, read the Crypto.com review. If you’re looking for an NFT platform, don’t forget to read our Crypto.com NFT platform review.
Crypto.com: Pros and Cons
- High security
- Low fees
- A single platform offering wallet, spending, and trading, etc
- Earn interest, rebates, and rewards in multiple ways
- The platform can improve customer support response time
- Cashbacks are paid in CRO tokens and not cash
- Lack of transparency
Crypto Management Platform: Hodlnaut
Hodlnaut is an emerging crypto lending platform headquartered in Singapore. It is one of the fastest-growing CeFi platforms in Singapore that offers lucrative interest rates on cryptocurrencies. Users can HODL their crypto assets with the Hodlnaut interest account, which offers up to 12.7% APY on five supported assets: BTC, ETH, DAI, USDC, and USDT.
The deposited crypto assets are then loaned out to vetted institutions. Hodlnaut also lends to decentralized protocols to allow customers to earn interest in their assets. There isn’t any minimum deposit requirement, and interest is credited to the user’s account every Monday. Hodlnaut is ideal for customers who would like to grow their crypto assets by earning interest in them.
To learn more, read the Hodlnaut review.
Hodlnaut: Pros and Cons
- One of the highest interest rates for Bitcoin
- Funds secured by Fireblocks
- Fast signup
- App for iOS devices is available.
- Supports only five assets
- Limited features
Crypto Management Platform: Bisq
Bisq is a peer-to-peer decentralized Bitcoin and crypto exchange that is also a downloadable software. The decentralized platform is also non-custodial, meaning that only the user can control their funds. This differs from centralized exchanges that control the user’s funds in a custodial account for which the user doesn’t have private keys.
Bisq, on the other hand, is accessible to anyone who has a computer or smartphone and doesn’t have any registration process or even KYC requirement. Thus, it is an ideal platform for those who do not possess a government-issued identification. In addition, Bisq offers trading several different fiat currencies like Bitcoin, USD, and several other cryptocurrencies.
To learn more, read the Bisk – a peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange.
Bisq: Pros and Cons
- A decentralized platform that doesn’t need KYC.
- Various payment options.
- No geographical restrictions.
- Transactions can be slow, based on the payment method.
- Low trading volumes.
- A decentralized platform might not be ideal for everyone.
Crypto Management Platform: Cash App
Cash App is a peer-to-peer money transfer platform that allows users to split food, shop online, make payments, etc. It also acts as a bank account, and users can have their cash app debit cards. Besides these features, Cash App also enables users to invest in stocks, cryptocurrencies, and ETFs.
It is a mobile-first interface that is user-friendly and ideal for a first-time investor. Furthermore, the platform allows users to withdraw the crypto assets to your wallet. In the cryptocurrency community, being able to withdraw and spend the crypto is very important. Otherwise, if you do not hold the private keys to the wallet, they are not effectively owned. This concept is popularly known as “not your keys, not your coin.”
Cash App: Pros and Cons
- Cash App allows peer-to-peer money transfer.
- Users can withdraw Bitcoin.
- Straightforward user interface.
- Only allows customers to invest in bitcoin and no other crypto assets.
- Charges a fee while sending money through a linked credit card.
- The transactions are irreversible; hence you cannot cancel a payment once it is processed.
Best Cryptocurrency Management Platform: Conclusion
The best platform will depend on your region of residence, the coins you would like to buy, and your looking features. As mentioned above, Gemini and Crypto.com offer plenty of features for investors of all kinds. On the other hand, Bisq is a decentralized platform that gives you complete control over your crypto asset.
Furthermore, Hodlnaut allows you to earn interest on crypto assets and make the most of your cryptocurrencies. Lastly, the Cash app helps you invest in cryptocurrencies. Thus, you should identify your needs, expectations, and preferences to decide on the crypto management platform that will be best suited for you.