Every app offers a different user experience, but some excel over others. We compared the top 5 crypto app on the Apple App Store that can be used to carry out their everyday crypto tasks and stay up to date on industry trends wherever they are.
Table of Contents
|SNo.||Name||Link||Referral Code||Trading fee|
|4.||Kucoin||https://apps.apple.com/in/app/kucoin-buy-bitcoin-crypto/id1378956601||rJ45SVB||0.005% to 0.1%|
|5.||ByBit||https://apps.apple.com/in/app/bybit-buy-bitcoin-trade-crypto/id1488296980||13748||0.1% to 1%|
BYDFi: 1st Crypto App on the Apple App Store
One of the top cryptocurrency exchanges, BYDFI, offers reliable, simple, and quick crypto-asset exchange services. More than 30 crypto assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and others, are supported by BYDFI.
When trading futures contracts, you are offered sixteen crypto-assets, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, EOS, TRON, etc.
- Leveraged trading allows investors to make greater trades while using less capital. BYDFI offers a broad range of leverage, from 5x to 125x.
- You won’t be liquidated because BYDFI uses an isolated margin mechanism for margin trading rather than cross margin. Your reserved margin is kept apart from the rest of your open positions in trading.
- BYDFI offers a flexible copy trading setup with full information on expert traders, including profit rate, trade days, win rate over the last 30 days, P/L ratio over the past 30 days, each trading expert’s followers, and much more.
- Further, BYDFi charges a fee of 0.05% as its trading fee.
- You can participate in basic daily mining to earn rewards in crypto.
- BYDFi uses data from the three major exchanges, Binance, Huobi, and PLEX, which guarantees that the platform’s prices are reasonable and transparent.
To learn more, read BYDFI Review | Best Crypto Exchange & Copy Trading Platform
Binance: 2nd Crypto App on the Apple App Store
One of the largest crypto exchanges in the world, Binance, has tens of millions of customers.
Depending on the users’ preferences, Binance offers a peer-to-peer (P2P) trading service that directly links cryptocurrency buyers and sellers and enables fiat payments.
Users in spot trading have a choice of two primary user interfaces. The “Convert” interface for beginners eliminates all the advanced features, while the normal trading interface for experienced users includes all the advanced features.
- For some trading pairs, margin trading is possible, enabling users to trade with leverage of up to 10x on some coins.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and other well-known cryptocurrencies are just a few famous cryptocurrencies traders can speculate on using Binance Futures.
- Additionally, you can automate your cryptocurrency investments with Auto-Invest and generate passive revenue based on your preferences.
- When used to purchase cryptocurrency in certain markets, the Binance Visa Card gives up to 8% back in BNB.
- Your actual fee amount will depend on the transaction size because Binance charges a 0.10% fee for trading on the platform and a 0.50% fee for Instant Buy/Sell. The fee increases with the size of the transaction.
- With a single swipe, you can access the Binance Marketplace. This comprehensive platform lets you buy, schedule travel using cryptocurrencies, participate in Binance Launchpad, and earn rewards with Liquid Swap.
- The Binance Smart Pool enables miners to participate in a bigger group that divides rewards.
- With some of the more well-known tokens like BTC, ETH, and ADA as collateral, Binance Loans provides loans to users in a range of different tokens.
Coinbase: 3rd Crypto App on the Apple App Store
One of the best cryptocurrency exchanges is Coinbase, which boasts unrivaled trading traffic and a long-standing reputation for industry-leading security.
You can store and control your cryptocurrency assets through the independent wallets offered by Coinbase. Additionally, using your Coinbase wallet, you can rapidly send or receive money.
- Coinbase enables e-commerce merchants to take cryptocurrencies to their places of business. Customers can conduct transactions on the website using crypto assets through Coinbase commerce.
- News about cryptocurrencies and valuable instructional materials are available from Coinbase Everything.
- Coinbase Custody: It serves all the crypto assets that investors adore and provides the most cutting-edge and dependable custody-related solutions in the world.
- Coinbase Ventures makes investments in fledgling and early-stage cryptocurrency start-ups with innovative concepts.
- All cryptocurrency transactions through Coinbase are subject to a flat 1% transaction fee.
- The Coinbase card is a prepaid Coinbase debit card with software that can be downloaded from the Google PlayStore and Apple App Store.
- Hence, this makes it easier for the user to purchase numerous cryptocurrencies.
- Coinbase Pro offers superior choices that are best suited for experienced traders. With a professional, you can place limits, market, and stop orders for comparably cheap admission fees.
- The primary users of Coinbase Prime are Institutional financiers and significant financial institutions. It is governed, secure, and in compliance.
Kucoin: 4th Crypto App on the Apple App Store
Advanced cryptocurrency investors may find KuCoin appealing because of its robust feature set and cheap fees, especially outside of the United States.
Utilizing trading bots is another feature of the KuCoin mobile app. You don’t need to be online all the time to track the market because trading bots can automatically purchase and sell your cryptocurrencies.
- Kucoin offers Limit, post-only, halt, market, and iceberg orders available on Kucoin.
- For a deeper grasp of your trading strategy, use advanced Kucoin charting.
- To increase their cryptocurrency security, KuCoin now allows traders to choose non-custodial trading straight from their wallets.
- On the otc trading desk, traders can carry out larger trades at predetermined rates without affecting the price of that cryptocurrency. It enables users to immediately acquire USDT and BTC, to buy and sell future standardized financial asset contracts.
- In addition, they can leverage holdings due to margin trading. There are 15 different coins, including KCS, ETH, and BTC.
- Depending on your tier level, KuCoin provides a tiered maker/taker fee model with trading fees ranging from 0.005% to 0.1%.
- Customers can borrow coins from other users at KuCoin and receive a reasonable interest rate in return.
ByBit: 5th Crypto App on the Apple App Store
Based on traffic, trading volume, and liquidity, ByBit is one of the world’s top crypto margin trading platforms.
Bybit Exchange provides three contract choices for trading derivatives, including Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies: Inverse Perpetual, USDT Perpetual, and Inverse Futures.
- Limit orders, conditional orders, stop-loss orders, and advanced orders like Good Till Canceled orders, Immediate or Cancel orders, and Fill or Kill are supported by Bybit. Advanced Order Documents can be accessed quickly and are simple to use.
- To obtain data, such as price moving averages, moving average indicators, and monthly price ranges, it offers a variety of data analysis tools.
- Funding information, particular index prices, a rolling volatility chart, the daily realized volatility of BTC, market analysis, and the most recent headlines are also included.
- On Bybit, you can exchange cryptocurrencies with 100x leverage. The 15 available currencies are available for users to go long or short on (bet on the price rising or falling, respectively). Bybit provides a variety of advanced trading choices.
- Traders like its charting tools because they have a lot of utility and additional features. Data in a variety of forms can also be downloaded.
- New users can exercise using Bybit’s platform, which excludes risking any real money by using the testnet site.
- Further, Bybit comes with great customer support where you can raise concerns using the portal here.
- How to use technical instruments and comprehend chart patterns is covered in “Bybit Learn.” It offers in-depth analyses of each cryptocurrency and instructs users on decentralized finance (DeFi).
Crypto App on the Apple App Store: Conclusion
The app you choose must provide a beneficial mobile user experience and allow users to begin crypto trading while on the go. To conclude, a cryptocurrency investment app should fulfill all your needs and the right equilibrium between security, the financial cost of use, and its services. Finally, we suggest the BYDFi app for a smooth experience in your investment journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best apps for trading crypto?
You can select from this list of the best crypto trading apps:
How safe is Coinbase?
Yes. One of the most reliable coin platforms available today is Coinbase. It protects money in FDIC-secured accounts, allows you to link and trade cryptocurrency using your bank account safely, and bans shady accounts to protect user privacy.