Traders find it complex to choose a crypto exchange for trade, especially beginners. Changelly helps to bring the solution to this problem. It unites the largest crypto portals to provide a comprehensive trade experience for digital assets’ purchase and sale. Therefore, in this Changelly review, we will be going through all the nitty-gritty of the platform.
Table of Contents
- Changelly is a crypto exchange to swap, buy, and sell over 200+ digital assets. In addition, it is a portal for instant crypto trading within 5-30 minutes.
- It integrates with the most significant crypto products – exchanges, wallets, third-party apps to bring a comprehensive portal.
- Changelly exchange offers a crypto swapping platform where traders can choose from over 200 digital assets to buy and sell.
- It allows all the countries and supports payments via crypto, fiat, debit/ credit cards, and bank transfers. However, It accepts only USD, EUR, and GBP as fiat currencies.
- Changelly has an affiliate program as well. Traders can create referrals and earn a passive income of up to 60% of Changelly’s revenue.
- Furthermore, the platform has an advanced version of the platform with price charts, multiple order types, 10X margin leverage- Changelly Pro.
- This exchange also offers a fully functional mobile application for iOS and Android devices.
- Changelly charges a flat fee of 0.5% on all crypto trades. However, this might get way higher for fiat transactions.
- In addition, it has certain limits to transaction amount varying from country to country and payment methods.
- This platform opts for 2FA and a verification procedure for safety purposes.
What is Changelly?
Changelly is a non-custodial crypto exchange for swap, purchase, and sale of digital assets. It has been the leading crypto platform for instant crypto trading with up to 200 crypto assets. Changelly is a comprehensive crypto portal that integrates all the major crypto exchanges to bring the best price, offer, and trade opportunities for traders. In addition to this, it is customizable, where traders can add crypto assets, wallets, other crypto platforms, and API as per their requirements.
Changelly Review: Services
Changelly is a non-custodial service; It does not have liquidity and does not accept any deposits. Moreover, it extends little or few services, but is of superior quality. It aims at making crypto purchases easy and accessible to all.
- Changelly Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform
- Changelly Earn
- Changelly Pro
- Changelly Mobile App
Changelly Review: Exchange Platform
It has an instant crypto-to-crypto trade platform with 200+ crypto assets. In addition, it does not require verification and delivers exchanged crypto within 30 minutes, making it suitable for anonymous traders. It unites Crypto wallets such as TREZOR, Ledger, Exodus, Jaxx, Coinami, and Edge to provide a secure wallet for crypto storage.
Traders can buy crypto through the website, mobile application, or integrated wallets. The purchase takes place through crypto, debit card, and bank transfer. The platform is suitable for anonymous traders; if Changelly finds a trade or trader suspicious, they might need you to verify. Moreover, On the pro version of the website, verification is mandatory.
Changelly Pro is an advanced version of Changelly. It offers additional utility than the existing platform, and there are many reasons to opt for the Pro variant.
- Automatic Trading Terminal: Changelly Pro provides 24*7, Real-time interaction with the market to trade efficiently.
- Account Security: The Pro version gives additional security with email confirmations and withdrawals spam filters.
- Changelly Wallet: Pro offers a wallet to store multiple currencies.
- Other Features: Changelly Pro enhances trading activities with many tools and services.
Moreover, It provides real liquidity with 200+ cryptocurrencies. The fee structure is much more competitive, based upon 30-day trading volume. Then there is a quick registration and verification process with multiple payment methods. Traders can make fiat-to-crypto trades on the Pro platform. Also, It gives blogs with trading tips, strategies, and tricks to trade efficiently.
- Traders can buy crypto with debit (VISA, Mastercard) or bank account conveniently in minutes.
- Changelly also supports fiat-to-crypto trade via Simplex, Indacoin, Coinify, and Wyre, with USD and EUR.
- The app also enables users to see price charts for their preferred cryptocurrencies via a crypto price-tracking screen.
- Changelly gives StableCoins, Tokens, and Rare altcoins at traders’ disposal.
- Furthermore, Changelly holds enormous liquidity to ensure smooth transactions instantly without any delay.
- It has a user-friendly interface and crash-course specially curated for beginner traders.
- In addition, it is available in English, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, etc.
How to use Changelly?
It offers its services via the website, mobile application, and third-party wallet integration for 200 cryptocurrencies. All the transactions complete within 5-30 minutes or three business days, depending on the trade amount and currency. Moreover, Changelly Pro offers digital assets with limit, market orders, and advanced order types with up to 10X margin.
Trade on any exchange starts with registering yourself. Changelly has one of the quickest and easiest registration processes. First, traders need to enter a valid Email ID. Then, they need to verify their email through a link. That’s it! Traders can start trading.
Changelly does not have an elaborate verification process for crypto trading which makes Changelly suitable for anonymous traders. Traders can trade instantly with ease with 200+ digital assets. However, It does have a verification procedure for the Pro version.
How to buy Bitcoin on Changelly?
- Choose the desired crypto assets for swapping- BTC.
- The screen displays transaction fees, token receivables, and estimated delivery time.
- After confirming all this, you provide them with your wallet address.
- After that, Pay in your desired currency for the trade.
- Changelly transfers all the BTC to the respective address.
Changelly Review: Floating vs. Fixed Exchange Rates
The Crypto market is very fluctuating. It implies that while exchanging cryptocurrencies, the conversion rates vary a lot. With Changelly, traders can either lock/ freeze the conversion price for 30 secs at a specific price (Fixed Rates) or buy at fluctuating rates (Floating Rates). In floating rate, the Trader pays the current market rate for the digital currency.
Changelly Review: Supported Countries/ Fiat/ Cryptocurrency
Changelly is a non-custodial exchange. It does not accept any deposits, nor does it hold any liquidity. Hence, Changelly supports all countries in the world. Moreover, they allow all the fiat currencies but change them to EUR and USD.
Changelly supports over 200+ crypto assets. An elaborate list is here. It accepts primary cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, XRP, DOGE, etc., with a trading volume of up to 189.42 B (24-hour).
Changelly Review: Fees and Limits
Changelly provides an easy and instant crypto swap without any registration. It charges 0.5% fees which are competitive as well. Other platforms also provide cheaper fee rates but lack crypto and wallet options.
However, here is a catch. Changelly takes a high amount for fiat-to-crypto transactions. Also, It is not transparent about it. It might claim to charge a 0.5% fee but takes a lot more. Changelly objects with the integration to third-party wallets for fiat trades.
This fee structure varies a lot on the Pro variant.
For example, credit card purchases are expensive due to excessive fees. But, again, the reasoning is integration with applications like Simplex and Indacoin to carry out these transactions.
But BTC, BCH, LTC, XRP, and ETH attract fewer fees when compared to other digital assets on the portal.
Changelly has limits on the crypto exchange on the portal. The crypto-to-crypto transactions are not part of these restrictions. These limits are as follows:
- The first fiat transaction in the USA, Canada, and Australia has a limit of $50. No more than three transactions within the first week are permissible. There are no limits for a month.
- CIS regions have a limit of $200 for their first transactions. This limit increases only after 24-hours of the trade completion. Overall, no more than $2000 in a week and $10000 in a month are permissible for exchange.
- The EU and other countries have similar restrictions to the USA. They can not transact more than $50 in the first transaction. However, they can not make more than six payments in the first week. There is no limit for the month.
- Credit Card transactions have a first transaction limit of $50-$10000. After that, it goes up to $20,000 a day to $50,000 a month.
Changelly Affiliate Program
Changelly Earn is an affiliate program, and it provides a passive income option for traders. It is easy to enroll in the affiliate program with a simple three-step procedure.
Firstly, traders need to register at the affiliate dashboard. Secondly, traders get many tools from Changelly to create affiliates. These tools are a gallery of widgets, an exchange button, and multiple affiliate links. Lastly, they earn profits which they can redeem with request payouts in BTC/ ETH anytime.
Traders get additional facilities as well apart from the crypto earned.
- Priority Support- Traders get Changelly email and live-chat support 24*7 to ensure earning without any hassle.
- Results Tracker- Changelly has cookie-based affiliate tracking software. In addition, it allows income transfer within 30 days of the first click.
Is Changelly Safe?
As mentioned above, Changelly is a non-custodial crypto exchange. It integrates with multiple apps to render its services with ease to traders. For example, it unites with Simplex, Indacoin for credit card purchases.
Similarly, wallets like TREZOR are on the list for storing crypto. Changelly needs to ensure a secure platform to avoid losing funds while transacting. Therefore, it has decent security policies. In addition, Changelly provides users with an option to enable two-factor authentication for the standard security layer.
Apart from this, Changelly monitors traders and their trade practices. If they get suspicious over something, you need to complete KYC verification. However, Changelly does not require KYC or any other verification procedure. Therefore, it makes the exchange suitable for anonymous traders.
Moreover, Changelly Pro has a mandatory yet quick verification system. For example, in KYC, Traders need to upload personal ID and proof of fund origin. In addition, they might demand other documentation to ensure security.
Changelly Review: Customer Support
Changelly is popular in the crypto market not only for instant crypto swapping but much more. Unlike many other crypto exchanges, Changelly offers prompt, responsive, 24*7 at-duty customer support. The support team is responsive, transparent, and tends to resolve any issues. The complete customer support is a four-pillar structure.
- Frequently Asked Questions Sections(FAQs): Changelly has an extensive FAQs section on its website. It answers numerous questions that traders ask. In addition, it includes all the details about Changelly’s functioning, services, and trading. Overall, It is a deep insight into the exchange’s working.
- Blog Section: Changelly has a blog section for the traders. Here it provides news and blogs related to the crypto world to keep users updated. It is essential to be up-to-date in such a fluctuating market.
- 24*7 Live Chat: The best customer service feature of Changelly is Live Chat. The crew behind tends to answer within hours or even instantly. They solve all the queries almost immediately. It is one of the quickest and prompt chat functions on any exchange.
- Email Support: Like every exchange out there, Changelly offers email support. Traders can describe their query via email at [email protected] The portal itself operates majorly on Emails, so it is no wonder their email support system is robust.
- Help Desk: Changelly provides integration of FAQs and Blog sections through a help desk. It is a comprehensive page on the website with questions regarding functioning and operating around the exchange without any worries.
Overall, Changelly tries to provide a thorough breakdown of their exchange to make it user-friendly.
Moreover, Changelly provides additional and better customer support to traders using their services like Changelly Pro or Changelly Earn. Changelly even has a high customer satisfaction score on Trustpilot. The only issue that any trader ever had was regarding high trading fees for fiat transactions.
Changelly Review: Pros and Cons
|Changelly charges 0.5% for every crypto-to-crypto transaction.||Changelly imposes high fees on fiat transactions. Moreover, It is not transparent with the exact fee percentage it charges from traders.|
|It has a simple registration process with no hassle, no verification required.|
|Changelly is a secure platform with numerous safety measures in practice.|
|It is accessible through the website, mobile application, and third-party wallets.|
|Changelly provides robust customer support, which is quick and responsive.|
|Changelly is ideal for anonymous traders and suitable for beginners and experienced traders.|
Changelly Review: Conclusion
Changelly is a great pick if you deal in many small altcoins or many digital assets in general. Moreover, It is apt for anonymous traders. Finally, it is a clean exchange with few services at disposal.
Changelly proves all the claims of instant, fast, secure transactions. It has a competitive fee structure, except for fiat transactions. The customer support rendered is high class. Not only is it extensive, responsive but instant as well. If you are into the trade of large amounts with restricted assets, this might not be ideal for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Changelly Legit?
Changelly is an authentic, secure non-custodial crypto exchange service. It enables traders instant swapping, buying, and selling of over 200+ crypto assets. Changelly’s strong customer support base is responsive, quick, and efficient. It accepts payments in crypto, fiat, debit/ credit, and even bank transfers.
How long does Changelly take to complete a transaction?
Changelly is known for instant swapping, buying, and selling digital assets. It claims and proves that all the transactions credit within 5-30 minutes. However, any trade involving higher amounts might take a longer time, like 1 BTC.
Does Changelly accept any fiat currencies?
Changelly supports fiat-to-crypto transactions on the Pro variant of the website. However, it accepts only three fiat currencies- USD, EUR, and GBP.
Is Changelly Secure?
Changelly is an integrated platform where major crypto products unite. Therefore, it is essential to keep safety a top priority. The only measure that Changelly takes is two-factor authentication. This practice is standard. Hence, Changelly also monitors all the transactions. In case of any suspicious activity, traders need to go through the verification process.
What all payment methods does Changelly accept?
Changelly accepts a lot of payment methods for the purchase, sale of digital assets on the exchange. It supports over 200+ cryptocurrencies, bank transfers, fiat currencies (USD, EUR, and GBP), debit cards/ credit cards. Moreover, traders can purchase on Changelly through integrated third-party wallets. However, Fiat trade is not advisable due to high fees on the portal.