Christmas is right around the corner. It is time to make yourself a list of presents and send it to the north pole. It is also the perfect time to invest in the crypto market to present yourself with some handsome gains. In this article, we will be discussing your very own crypto Santa, and how to buy Santa Shiba.
Table of Contents
- Santa Shiba is a festive token based on Binance Smart Chain.
- It has insane gifts that will be unveiled to the holders on Christmas.
- You can buy it from PancakeSwap.
What is Santa Shiba?
Santa Shiba is a Christmas-themed coin that brings a ton of rewards for the user in this festive season. It is offering 6.5% BUSD returns on every transaction. In addition, it will soon launch a Santa-themed NFT game and loads of NFTs.
Where to buy Santa Shiba?
How to buy Santa Shiba?
In order to buy Santa Shiba, you need to use PancakeSwap. Follow along the steps to buy yourself some Santa Shiba.
- First you need to set up a wallet that supports binance smartchain. Metamask, trust wallet are some of those.
- Now you have to connect your Metamask wallet to Binance Smart Chain. In this article we will be showing you metamask.
- You can click on the link about and set it up, once done, deposit some funds and continue with the steps below.
- Go to the exchange page of PancakeSwap.
- Unlock your binance smartchain compatible wallet by clicking on unlock wallet.
- Now that you have unlocked the wallet you have to choose the coin.
- Select a token you wish to swap.
- The default option is BNB.
- Make sure you have enough tokens in your wallet before you swap.
- By clicking on the input box you can insert the amount that you desire.
- Click on swap.
To know more about PancakeSwap you can click here
How secure is Santa Shiba?
Santa Shiba has features like anti grinch and anti-bot. It is a token based on the Binance smartchain, so it is safe to say that it is safe to invest, although you should research thoroughly before you invest.
Also Read: How to Buy Shiba Inu In the USA?
Santa Shiba price
Like any other cryptocurrency, Santa Shiba is also volatile, and the price differs from time to time. You’ll get a better idea about the price from here.
Why should you invest in Santa Shiba?
As Christmas is approaching, here are some reasons why you should be excited about Santa Shiba.
- It is anti grinch, which means the anti whale feature has been implemented. The buying and selling limit has been set so no one can dump the charts. The max buying and selling amount is 0.25% of the total supply. The max individual a wallet can hold is 2.5%.
- We all know trading bots can be very annoying while crypto transactions. Santa Shiba will have anti-snipe bot launch protection, which will automatically blocklist known trading bots.
- It has a feature called Santa’s workshop. You will receive a Christmas bonus and unique gifts on Christmas if you are a holder.
There are some stats you must keep in mind before you invest. The facts and stats are given below.
- Santa Shiba charges 12.5% tax on every transaction. This percentage is broken down below.
- 6.5% of every transaction is reflected in the holder’s account in BUSD.
- 2% of the transaction is sent to the burn wallet.
- 2% of the transaction is used in liquidity.
- The rest, 2%, is used for marketing to increase the demand.
Conclusion: How to Buy Santa Shiba?
In conclusion, we can say that Santa Shiba is a good investment in the festive season, although the coin is new and you must follow the trends before you invest your hard-earned money.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total supply of Santa Shiba?
Which blockchain is Santa Shiba based on?