Ankr (ANKR) is a cryptocurrency that aims to provide a decentralized cloud computing platform that leverages idle computing resources from various devices and data centers. Ankr allows users to deploy and run multiple blockchain nodes, dApps, and APIs with lower costs, higher security, and better scalability than traditional cloud providers.
In this article, we will analyze the price performance of Ankr based on its origins, profitability, fundamental analysis, technical analysis, and prospects.
Table of Contents
Ankr was founded by Chandler Song, Stanley Wu, and Ryan Fang, who met at UC Berkeley and shared a vision of creating a more accessible and efficient cloud computing platform. They were inspired by using idle computing power from laptops, smartphones, gaming consoles, and IoT devices to create a distributed network offering cloud services at a fraction of the cost.
The token conducted an initial coin offering (ICO) in 2018, raising $15 million from investors such as Pantera Capital, DHVC, GBIC, and Hashed.
Ankr launched its mainnet in July 2019, enabling users to deploy and run various blockchain nodes on its platform. The token is also integrated with several popular blockchains and protocols, such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, Avalanche, Solana, Elrond, Matic Network, etc.
Ankr has been one of the best-performing cryptocurrencies. It started in with a price of $0.008 and reached an all-time high of $0.23
Current the token is trading at $0.0319, with a market capitalization of $318mn and a 24-hour trading volume of $24 million. The cryptocurrency has increased by over 11,000% since its ICO.
Ankr’s profitability is driven by several factors, such as its strong fundamentals, growing adoption, competitive advantage, and positive market sentiment.
Ankr has a solid value proposition that addresses the pain points of the cloud computing industry, such as high costs, low efficiency, and centralization.
- Ankr offers a decentralized cloud computing platform that leverages idle computing resources from various devices and data centers.
- It allows users to deploy and run multiple blockchain nodes, dApps, and APIs with lower costs, higher security, and better scalability than traditional cloud providers.
- Ankr has a large and diverse customer base, including individual developers, enterprises, institutions, and governments. Some of the notable customers of Ankr are Binance, Coinbase, Huobi, OKEx, Harmony, Elrond, Matic Network, Chainlink, Compound, MakerDAO, Aave, Uniswap, SushiSwap, and others.
- The project also has a strong team of researchers and engineers from UC Berkeley and other prestigious institutions.
- The project has a clear and ambitious roadmap that includes launching new products and features, integrating with more blockchains and protocols, expanding its global presence and partnerships, and improving its user experience and customer service.
It also has a robust tokenomics model that supports its ecosystem and incentivizes its stakeholders. Ankr’s token (ANKR) has multiple use cases on its platform, such as:
- Paying for cloud services
- Staking for network security
- Governance for network decisions
- Rewarding for network contribution
Ankr also has a deflationary mechanism that burns some of the tokens used for cloud services. This reduces the supply of the token over time and increases its scarcity and value.
Ankr has a solid technical performance that reflects its bullish trend and momentum. It has been in an uptrend since its inception and has formed higher highs and lows in various time frames. The coin’s price is up 5% in 1 day. Let’s have a look at chart for trend analysis:
In a 6-hour time frame, the price is moving inside the falling wedge and also lying above the horizontal support zone. A bounce is expected from here. Currently, we have to wait for a successful breakout.
Ankr is a cryptocurrency that offers a decentralized cloud computing platform that leverages idle computing resources from various devices and data centers. It allows users to deploy and run multiple blockchain nodes, dApps, and APIs with lower costs, higher security, and better scalability than traditional cloud providers.
For any time, on-demand analysis on any other coin, you can join our Telegram channel.