If you are looking for a hidden gem in the crypto space, you might want to check out Neblio (NEBL), a platform that aims to simplify blockchain development for enterprises.
But what is Neblio ? In this article, we will explore this promising project’s origins, price journey, and future prospects.
Neblio was launched in 2017 to provide fully open-source APIs, tools, and services for enterprises to deploy decentralized applications (dApps) on the Neblio blockchain. The team behind Neblio consists of experienced software developers and entrepreneurs who believe blockchain technology can revolutionize many industries and sectors.
The Neblio network uses a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism, where users stake NEBL coins to secure the network and earn rewards. In addition, the network is designed to be scalable, secure, and interoperable with other blockchains and platforms.
The NEBL coin is the native token of the Neblio network, which serves as a means of payment, a unit of account, and a store of value. NEBL can also be used to access various services and features on the Neblio platform, such as smart contracts, tokens, NFTs, and more.
Neblio had a remarkable price performance in its early days, reaching an all-time high of $64.87 in January 2018, shortly after its launch. However, like many other altcoins, Neblio suffered a severe crash during the crypto winter of 2018-2019, losing more than 99% of its value.
Neblio remained relatively quiet and stable for most of 2020 and 2021, trading below $1 for a long time. However, things started to change in late 2021 when Neblio announced significant updates and partnerships that boosted its adoption and awareness.
Some of these include:
- The launch of Neblio Orion, a web wallet that allows interact with the Neblio blockchain and create custom tokens and NFTs.
- The integration of Neblio with Travala.com, a leading online travel agency that accepts cryptocurrencies as payment.
These developments have sparked a renewed interest in Neblio among investors and traders, who see it as an undervalued project with huge potential.
Current Price Analysis
At the time of writing, Neblio is trading at $0.65 with a market cap of $13.1 million USD. It is down 15% in the last 24 hours .The circulating supply is 20million tokens.
According to some price analysis sources, Neblio is expected to continue its bullish momentum shortly, as it has solid fundamentals and technical indicators. Some of the factors that could drive its price higher are:
- The growing demand for enterprise blockchain solutions that are easy to use and integrate.
- The increasing adoption of NEBL as a payment method and a utility token on various platforms and services.
Neblio also has an ambitious roadmap, which includes:
- The launch of Neblio Flare, a mobile wallet that will enable users to access the Neblio network from their smartphones.
- The integration of Neblio with Chainlink, a leading decentralized oracle network that will provide reliable data feeds for smart contracts on the Neblio blockchain.
For any time, on-demand analysis on any other coin, you can join our Telegram channel.